Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akujin Amano
Akujin Amano
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Akujin Amano W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue0/0Akujin Amano W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Akujin Amano W.I.P. Empty Akujin Amano W.I.P.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 pm
Quincy Template

General Information

Name:Akujin Amano

Overall Appearance

Personality:Akujin is a very laidback, flamboyant man, he often finds amusement in toying with others and sleeping in for days on end. He is so laidback, infact, that he often drifts off while he's doing something. Akujin is also the type of person that likes to cut corners and only perform a task when neccesary, although he is typically lazy, he is exceptionally smart and skilled in anything he does. On top of this, Aku is very insightful and caring towards others, he is often able to indicate when someone is upset and guess what they are feeling at that moment.

As for his enemies...In battle, Aku is a very determined and resiliant, he is able to ignore his morals when infront of a specific enemy. Akujin believes that people should only be treated how they treat others and on what they've done. He practices this often when creating new toxins by using human test subjects and ensuring that they endure every possible side-effect before they die.

Akujin's humor is very subtle and often becomes his downfall, despite his other personality attributes he is quite the joker. Akujin is also very polite to everyone, even his enemies, at least for a little while. He enjoys time to himself, which is why he is usually found wandering the city for no particular reason, or atop the roof of his complex. On his days off, he spends his days, practicing, cooking or sometimes even being out on a date. Akujin treats his dates and every other girl like most others except with just a little more attention, he can be very caring, when he needs to be.

Appearance:Avi
Height:6'1"
Weight:160lbs

Natural Abilities

Quincy Powers

Quincy Bow Appearance:Aku's bow is a black and silver glass looking material. It has a slight resemblance to Black Obsidian. The two sides of the bow are razor sharp, the grip for the bow is actually an entirely different piece seeing as Aku's bow is able to split into two small scimitars, each scimitar has a piece of the grip attached to it, allowing a quick and easy reassemble. The two sides of the bow are held together by Aku's spiritual pressure, they split apart when he disperses the spiritual pressure and vise versa to re-attach them. Aku's bow string is composed of spirit energy as well, allowing him to be able to shoot faster and stronger without the risk of a string breaking. Akujin's bow also acts as a large vial, allowing him to contain all of his poisons in different areas.
Quincy Bow Powers:Every type of Akujin's arrows are represented by a color or asset. Akujin is capable of shooting up to 5 arrows at once and 1000 arrows over 2 seconds, although, the more arrows he is using the weaker they'll be. For example, 1 arrow will be 100% of his power, 2 will be 95%, 3 will be 75%, 4 will be 50%, 5 will be 25%. His arrows are composed solely of energy and have the shape of a normal arrow, the specific size of the arrows can always vary against Akujin, due to his complete manipulation of them. Another rule with his arrows is he can alter the speed, strength, and power of his arrows but only if he is firing one arrow at the time. Each normal arrow travels at about 2250ft per second, though remember...the speed is subject to change.

Now, Akujin has Toxin arrows and lightning arrows, preferably the color of toxin arrows will be a dark green and the lightning arrows will be a dark blue, instead of the traditional Maroon. Akujin has a few different types of arrows other than his normal arrows.

Sticky Arrows-These arrows are resembled by the color of the ability outline by the color of the original arrow. These stick to whatever they touch, for example, if an opponent were to block this arrow their sword, it would stick to the sword, trapping the opponent to endure whatever attack lies next. (These are removable and dodge -able)

Sentinel Arrows-These are arrows that flash slowly in between colors, they are used to standby and act as catalysts for other attacks. In other words, if it were used in cohesion with a lightning attack, the sentinel arrows would act lightning rods

The poison for Akujin's arrows can range from any poison currently known to man, such as black mamba venom or can also be one of his own creations.(I'll add template for own creations later.)

Quincy Tools Appearance:
Quincy Tools Powers:

Final Quincy Form Appearance:
Final Quincy Form Powers:

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

• Marksmanship: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Gintou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hirenkyaku: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
History:

Role Play Sample:
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Akujin Amano W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue0/0Akujin Amano W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Akujin Amano W.I.P. Empty Re: Akujin Amano W.I.P.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:16 am
This application is being sent to Denied, due to your inactivity.
Last Post: Feb 23ed
Last time this application was edited: Never
Last loged in date: March 2nd
No temp Leave was posted up.

||Kitty's Characters||

Akujin Amano W.I.P. PLEASEWORK2
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Akujin Amano W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue15/100Akujin Amano W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Akujin Amano W.I.P. Empty Re: Akujin Amano W.I.P.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 pm
~Archived~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum