Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Family Reunion Empty Family Reunion

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:10 am

Oh boy, this was not a day she was looking forward to. She had no idea what was going through her mind when she put forward that her new partner, Sol, should meet her father. It seemed only natural seeing as how she met his mother, though granted they were only just friends at that point. Since they crossed the line into a relationship, they've progressed things pretty quickly and have done a whole lot of nothing besides be with each other, under the guise of her job. Yet now that they were at the front gates of the Shihoin Estate, Chidori had started having second thoughts.

She was in something decent for the meeting, as she hasn't seen her father in almost 3 years and didn't want to disappoint him more than she already has. Plus, a lot of her family was back in town and Sol was going to have to meet them.

"Uh, we can turn back now, if you want. We don't have to actually meet them now..." She gripped his hand tightly as they stood there. Deep down, she knew he wasn't going to want to go back, the Soul Society was already a pretty far enough place already and he wasn't the kind to walk 500 miles and then walk 500 more. So, reluctantly, she knocked on the door using the large as ring they had on the front, anxiously waiting to see who would be the one to open the door. If it was one of the servants then it was going to be bad, if it was one of her many cousins than it was going to be even worse.

"Please, please, please....."

Family Reunion Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Family Reunion Empty Re: Family Reunion

Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:17 am
Family Reunion Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

Another day and more training. Yugiri was tired and her legs ached, the legs specifically because she had wanted to try and train without her braces on that helped her legs that still suffered somewhat from the degenerative disease. Although it really only reduced the pain they still felt and there was no actual impact to her wellbeing.

"996, 997, 998, 999, 1000-"

Wincing as she finished the number her legs gave in and she whimpered, with no one around she was glad the sound from the pain didn't get heard by others but it was still half the exercises that she'd normally achieve. After deciding to call it quits and shower before getting into a kimono that hid her leg braces. Her hair was still wet while she was passing a couple of servants that were rushing to the door.

"What's going on?"

Turning their attention to her the two servants stopped and looked at her surprise.

"Your cousin is back with someone from the human world Lady."

Hearing the news she looked at the direction and dismissed them. She was curious about what dead mouse the cat called her cousin had dragged home to leave at the doorstep and since she had conveniently interrupted them it was Yugiri that would open the door and look at Chidori. Immediately everything was different and her expression changed to confusion from her normally stoic expression.

"You look different."

She didn't even acknowledge Sol.

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Last edited by Gamma on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Family Reunion Gamma_Signature
Family Reunion CHARACTER_LISTFamily Reunion GRAPHICS_THREADFamily Reunion TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue16000/1Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:28 am

Family Reunion L1MgEf2

Kokoro

"Chiiiiidooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~!!"

There was an audible clapping sound around the Shihoin estate as Kokoro Shihoin took a powerful step toward her long-missing cousin, her kyunpo carrying her directly into a surefire hug for Chidori. She'd been training this for years, there was no way Chidori could dodge it, and as she wrapped her arms firmly around her cousin Kokoro beamed widely.

"Chidorin! How've ya been? How was everything down there, huh? Looks like ya found yerself a guy, he's totes cute, lol~!"

Energetic as ever, Kokoro quickly began circling the two of them, as if studying intensely. She nodded once, twice, as if she were some sort of sage learning of deep wisdom. Then, after a moment, her expression returned to its usual cheer, two thumbs up and a grin quickly being delivered to Chidori and Sol.

"Naisu~! Ya got good chemistry, like suuuuper good! Ya got good matchin' lips!"

Well, that was a sentence.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:35 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

Before a big fight Solhammond Palliser nerves always seemed to get to him, it made him jittery ready to get in the ring. Always on edge and ready to deal with whatever was thrown at him. However, since Chidori had become a daily part of his life he found himself in more calm state. When he was nervous before a fight he could rely on her to calm his nerves, focus his mind for the task at hand. In this moment he was nervous, as much as she was and that much was clear. So as she began to knock a callous hand would slip towards her own, taking it softly squeezing. They would overcome this together, as they've done many things.

However the door opening revealed a woman he didn't know, one which wouldn't even acknowledge his presence. He supposed he should've expected this them being royalty, but the immediate disdain on his own features made it clear he didn't quite care. More than once he had been looked down on, and perhaps a nerve was struck as he opened his mouth to most likely say some shit he'd regret. But before he could even get a word out- out came some woman slamming into Chidori. Wow.

She was.. much different than the other woman.

As she set to studying Chidori and Sol, he'd clear his throat as if pushing aside whatever foulness which he may have thought to say. Finally an uneasy smile came onto his features, figuring it was best to introduce himself.

"Um.. Hello, I am Solhammond Palliser. I am a intimate friend-"

Sol was attempting to speak in Japanese something he was trying to learn figuring this was ya' know her family origins. But it was clear he was a newbie at it, as he cursed himself muttering under his breath in english that wasn't the right word. He'd immediately rephrase the sentence in the thickly accented japenese.

"I am her guy friend."

He thinks he said it right. He looked over to Chidori as if trying to get confirmation- and a little help.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Family Reunion JfH75kA
Family Reunion H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:57 am

The moment Chidori saw Yugiri, she realized how much she didn't miss these people. Especially her. Doesn't even say hello, just goes right into the insults. "Yeah, and you're walking. I'll never get used to that-" And then out of nowhere came one of her more favorable cousins, Kokoro. For a woman of her size and assets, she would move incredibly fast and had way too much energy. The way she moved around the couple made her a bit harder to follow. "Hello to you too Kokoro, I see you still speak in hieroglyphics like always. Maybe one of these days I'll take the time to teach you proper Japanese and then maybe, just maybe, English."

Chidori couldn't stop herself from laughing as Sol desperately tried to speak in Japanese. She has been helping out in his studies anticipating this moment but it only helped so much. "Good try. It's boyfriend though." (OOC NOTE: The underline is Japanese.) She didn't think she would have to explain it to her family since most of them were standing right there so she just made a gesture towards him. "We're here to eat and also meet Papa. While I hate half of you, I'm glad to be back home." As if on impulse, which it was, Chidori attempted to grab both Yugiri and Kokoro and pull them in for a hug, anticipating that Yugiri was going to dodge and adjusting her position as to not get poked by Kokoro's horns.

Meanwhile, the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard as Papa rounded the corner to greet Chidori along with Kintori, though Kintori was standing quietly besides Papa, waving. "It's good to have you back, Chidori. And I'm going to pretend that I'm not apart of that half you hate." Papa's deep voice echoed it's way towards them. While he didn't show it, he was happy. His baby girl was finally back home.

Last edited by Slayer on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:51 am

Yugiri Shihōin

The immediate snap back that targetted her walking made Yugiri frown. She didn't think it was an insult, she was just being direct and asking about her transformation. Sure her tone didn't really imply it was a question but any mention about previous ailments disagreed with her. Sure enough though it didn't stop Kokoro from dashing past and spearing into her relative.

While they were preoccupied she turned her attention towards Sol, it spoke, her elfin features didn't really match her serious expression while she understood what he was saying but it was awful at the same time.

She was so distracted by this alien that her cousin had brought home that she on turned around confused when she felt Chidori hug her and pull Kokoro into it as well. Gah, now she was trapped with these two. Her face was one of disdain even though some tiny sliver of her that she pretended didn't exist did in fact like it.

"Is he okay?"

It probably came out as an insult. It was a genuine question though despite the nature of her tone. Still hearing the sound of Papa Shihouin behind her caused her to tense and insist on pulling out of their hug. She didn't need her reputation tarnished hugging these two, one was annoying and the other she didn't like. If possible she slipped back to stand by herself on her own little island.

Last edited by Gamma on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Family Reunion CHARACTER_LISTFamily Reunion GRAPHICS_THREADFamily Reunion TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue16000/1Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:32 am

Family Reunion L1MgEf2

Kokoro

Heiroglyphics?? Teach her Japanese??? Kokoro puffed out her cheeks indignantly at that, returning the hug given to her, but a decided sense of irritation now rather obvious. She didn't appreciate having her intelligence called into question like that, and as she hugged Chidori just a bit tighter than would realistically be comfortable, she cleared her throat before responding in a steady tone of voice.

"Ahhh, proper Japanese, was it? You needn't waste any time on something so trivial, dear cousin, I am thoroughly acquainted with such. I do thoroughly appreciate your concern, however. My English is also more than suitable for any diplomatic situations in which the need might arise, seeing as I have deigned to continue engaging with the family at large."

It was Kokoro's turn to throw a punch in this family dispute, though the moment she heard Yushiro's voice, her mood seemed to lighten back to its usual state, and she released Chidori and Yugiri so that she could give him a proper bow of greeting as always, followed soon after by a cheerful wave.

"Papa! Lookie lookie, Chidorin brought a guest! His Japanese is tooooootally weaksauce, lol~ He got boyfriend wrong and said it 'guy friend,' can ya believe that? But it's cute, he tried and tryin's the first step ta success! I can see why she likes him so much, heheen~"

Her usual girlish demeanor was back, but the mind of a well-studied Shihoin still lie beneath it. Even if out and out intellectual pursuits were not her forte, it could never be said that she was ill-equipped to handle those who she thought had done wrong by her. True, in this situation she was probably instigating more than she normally would have. But, at the same time, this was going to come up no matter what. She was just...ya know, pushing things along a little. She really didn't like being underestimated.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:04 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

Solhammond was barely able to keep up with the chaos which was the Shihoins currently, but to his eternal credit he had some idea. The general disregard the one woman had towards him was again, off putting, but for the sake of Chidori he was putting up with it. As the more endowed' one finished speaking it appeared the big man himself, and he was.. much taller than Sol despite Sol being on the taller side of things. For now he had relegated himself to being quiet while they conversed, figuring it was better for introductions to be done once more.

"You shouldn't say that to your family, Chi. They're family." Sol would let out with a thin chuckle, he knew she held some level of contempt for her family but that was no reason to be rude. One thing that his mother had instilled into him was the love of family could not be easily broken or replaced, so maybe it was good to try to stay on their good side today. None the less, he'd look towards the large black man clearing his throat. He'd extend his hand as if to introduce himself. His Japanese was getting better as he spoke, now warmed up.

"Hello sir, I'm Solhammond Palliser. Most just call me Sol, it's nice to finally meet you all." This time he spoke much better seemingly getting the hang of it once again, if his hand was shook they'd find it was surprisingly callous. Despite his relatively youthful appearances it was clear he was a bit rough around the edges from the scar under his eye- along with the numerous thin scars on his hand. Whatever he did for work, which was fighting, seemed to have worn his body down.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Family Reunion JfH75kA
Family Reunion H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Chidori ever so slightly raised her hand up and then dropped it back down almost immediately.

“Hey Papa, hey Tori.” It seemed like Chidori had a nickname for everyone, which had a certain degree of truth to it. Most of her close family have some sort of nickname, hence why she didn’t call Kokoro anything special because she and the girl aren’t really acquainted. Speaking of the horned devil, the way she was speaking earlier caught Chidori completely off guard, but not as much as when she went back to her old way of speaking. “I swear to the Soul King, it’s like a switch. Oh, and sorry about the insult earlier Yugs. It was uncalled for, I’m just a bit moody today if you catch my drift.” Yugiri was more like a sister to Chidori since she watched her grow up. Out of everyone here, Chidori would realize she was the second only to Papa and that man was old as hell. Not a pleasant thought but something she’ll just deal with for now.

The princess would walk past her father, giving her half-sister a punch to the arm as she walked by. Her special way of saying hello to those that she held close to her heart; Sol’s arm was probably bruised due to the sheer amount of times she’s done this, it wouldn’t be surprising. Meanwhile, Papa was glaring adamantly at Sol. To say that he was pissed would be an overstatement but the whole situation did tick him off. Eventually a defeated sigh would escape his lips as a hand extends out to grab Sol’s. Papa noticed the scars and wondered to himself if Sol would notice his as it’s something he was somewhat self-conscious about. The various burn marks, sword wounds, and rough hands of fighter were the what he was stuck with now thanks to the years of war and parenting. “Pleasure to meet you son.” Assuming Sol’s human hands withstood the strength of Papa’s grip, some respect would be gained. “I feel like we’re going to get along. At least I hope so, for your sake.” A swift delivery as Papa turned on his heel and followed Chidori, his voice rose as he began to give orders to the servants. “Quick! Prepare a feast for my daughter has returned!” The rapid footsteps of servants rushing around the estate could be heard. Apparently Chidori was a big deal. Who knew. Kintori, however, walked in the opposite direction. She had some princess things to due and thus wasn’t able to celebrate with everyone.

Anyways, Chidori made her way to the dining hall, a little extra pep in her step. “Oh boy, I have so much to tell you guys about. Earth is one hell of a shitshow, lemme tell ya, but there are a few good things about it.” A sideways glance would be shot towards Sol, a somewhat lustful look in her eye.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Yugiri Shihōin

Yugiri's expression followed the others'. The way Kokoro seemed to seamlessly switch between speaking like an absolute degenerate and to that of a refined lady was incredibly weird for her to get used to. She just was so naturally inclined to that in Yugiri's mind.

Of all the people to get called out for the half of people present she hated Yugiri figured she was in it. It was a mutual feeling but more like disapproval and dislike, Yugiri wasn't one to readily label people as hated.

"Don't call me that."

She had grown used to Yugirin but Yugs was an annoying tick for her and given her relationship with Chidori could be best described as teenage sisters that constantly lived on each other's nerves undergoing menstruation, it really did annoy her getting that nickname from her of all people.

"A feast?"

The young lady almost didn't think it was worth it but given her body was screaming for nutrition after her training and she couldn't resist the temptation of food.

"Of course it is. The living are just sheep in the affairs of the spirits."

She seemed to forget there was a living person here as she said her rather archaic idea based on the way the worlds used to be divided. It almost sounded naive or arrogant or both.

Last edited by Gamma on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum