Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Reunion

Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Family Reunion - Page 2 L1MgEf2

Kokoro

"Yugiriiin... You can't just say that! That's like, totes rude."

Kokoro bit her bottom lip as she thought about the sentence. It was definitely rude, no question about that, but at the same time... Mm, it was hard to say exactly. She did feel a little like she was getting pushed aside here. Kokoro was far from one who needed the limelight, but...she wanted to matter.

"I'm like, super sorry about her, Socchi. Don'tcha worry about it too much, we're just a lil' isolated up here's all. Plus we kinda have a bad history with Earth n' all, lotta bitterness still."

In the end, Kokoro still couldn't really just let a conflict like that one get too heated, and she addressed Solhammond with a quiet cheer that she hoped would diffuse tension. She knew how Yugiri was, and she didn't want family getting into any scuffles over it. She'd just make sure her and her cousin had a little girl talk later.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

If Kokoro wanted to avoid something, it may have been far too late for such a thing. In this moment Yugiri had actually offended Solhammond to a degree which spoke on a primal level to him. It wasn't quite the arrogance but the fact of what she referred to them as, and the situation as a whole. Solhammond brother was fighting a war started by spiritual beings, and it wasn't until these laters years that 'humans' where able to actually resist such things.

A frown formed on his lips, his brow contorting into something of anger. Chidori would know this look, it was in those moments where Sol experienced vivid emotion. She saw him like that before particularly aggressive bounts, and for all his faults wouldn't let some noble girl throw his family in the dirt like that.

"My brother is fighting on the frontlines of the war. It isn't affairs of spiritual being, it's my world and family." The man rebuked sharply, any level of meekness he had replaced by something else. He may be the weakest person here, but he'd be damned it he allow'd a slight like that to go unaddressed. His hand curled tight for a moment, before slipping towards Chidori as if seeking her comfort. Maybe this was a bad idea.

But Kokoro's attempt at trying to ease the situation caused the frown to change, to ease up and his shoulders relaxed. He felt a level of immediate regret, not because of how he may look to these people- but because it was Chidori's family. He didn't want let her down, so he placed a strained smile on his face. Manners, Solhammond. Just like mother taught.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Family Reunion - Page 2 JfH75kA
Family Reunion - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:27 am
While there wasn't a physical expression on his face, there was a glint of respect in his eyes as Papa watched the situation unfold in front of him. This kid had some bark, and from his handshake earlier there was definitely some bite. Slowly, Papa was warming up to the thought of Chidori dating if it was Sol, but there still was a lot of ground to cover before he was all in. Meanwhile, Chidori had known this side of Sol all to well. While he wasn't a guy that was prone to violence or anger a lot, the world liked to tempt him. She too was starting to regret doing this, perhaps they should have waited long but there was something she had to tell them all...

It wasn't long before they reached the dining hall, the long room filled with servants that were starting to set things up. Most of them didn't pay much mind to what was going on, which was what they were supposed to anyways. Papa led them in as he should, being the head of the house, followed by Chidori who was still holding onto Sol's hand. When everyone was all seated she would mouth the word "Thanks" to Kokoro.

It wasn't long before the food started coming out. If there was one thing that Chidori missed about home would be the food. Because they were nobles, the Shihoin were able to hire some of the best cooks in the entire Soul Society that could make even dirt taste amazing. With that being said, today's menu was filled with their best: tonkatsu, ikayaki, zosui, and rice. Normally they would just cook something normal but today was a special occasion and thus they tried to serve something new.

Chidori would also lean towards Sol and add, "They also cook by request, so if this doesn't really suit your fancy just ask. Also, sorry about Yugiri, she can be kind of a cunt sometimes. But she's nice, you just gotta get to know her." And with that she leaned away and diverted her attention back to the food, wondering if it would be enough. "Hey, do we have anything non-alcoholic? I'm pregnant and don't want to mess with the ba-"

Yeah, she just said it. Chidori had this whole elaborate plan about how she was going to announce it and everything but because she's absent minded, this happened. The room fell silent. The servants stopped what they were doing, Papa just kind a sat there waiting to see what was happening next. The world had stood still for that moment, anticipating someone to break the silence

Family Reunion - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Family Reunion - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

"I'm sorry, you must misunderstand. Regardless of what your brother does it's ultimately in vain in the way of keeping balance and order between souls."

Her apology probably didn't sound so sincere, more like she was condescendingly correcting a child that thought an apple was drawn like a stickman but an apology is what he got from Kokoro's prompting for one.

Once everyone was seated and Yugiri picked up one of her chopsticks to fidget with while waiting she almost missed it since she had tried to not focus on this situation. As for the silence that was broken by the sound of wood snapping, she hadn't even realised that she had broken the chopstick into two with how tight she was holding it.

Granted it was better than any other instinct that came to mind, if ever in her life there was a point her hollow might sneak past her control and force her to hollowfy Chidori's announcement really was up there.

She's joking, she's joking, she's joking... She's not joking!

The same two words sped through her mind like they were doing laps before eventually the revolutions stopped and she acknowledged the events for what they were.

"Do you get off on dragging our name through the dirt or something? Do you want us to end up like the Shiba Family?"

Her words were sharp, already imagining the words that would travel around the Soul Society's nobility about Chidori running away, bringing back a random guy and being pregnant with a bastard child and yet she could because Yugiri would be one of the people that dealt with those nobles the most if it ever did.

"You spend your whole life doing nothing, then you run away doing who knows what and acting like a child only to come back with some random guy and pregnant--with a bastard no less-- and without thinking or maybe without caring about how it affects any of us. You selfish bitch."

She would've said more but she knew her composure would only deteriorate if she pushed anymore of her thoughts into the airspace between them. After all she had already started cursing which was something she tried to avoid.

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Family Reunion - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Family Reunion - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFamily Reunion - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFamily Reunion - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:34 pm

Kokoro

Kokoro, uh... Kokoro didn't really know what to say right now.

She'd really just wanted to enjoy dinner with the family. Everyone was back together, everything was gonna be A-OK now, it was all just gonna be...fine. There was already a tremendous collection of bowls before her, no less than three soups and more than a few dishes she'd specifically asked for. There was even a hotpot just for her, though if anyone asked naturally she'd share. It was so exciting, and she'd just been about to dig in when it seemed as though the entire peace just crashed down around her.

It almost looked like the girl was just frozen in time for a few seconds. She couldn't quite think this quickly and also focus on putting her spoon down. The silenced was punctuated by the quiet dripping of a little bit of broth onto the table, and only after she registered that did she take a pause to actually think for a second.

She wanted to be happy for Chidori. Really, really wanted to. It was so exciting to be a mom, that was something they should be celebrating. Marriages and childbirth were always big events for the family, and of course Kokoro was always ready to help them really get excited about such a wonderful happening.

But this wasn't like that. This just...came outta nowhere. She wanted to tell Yugiri not to be so mean, to calm down and just hear everything out. But she just couldn't stop thinking the whole thing over and over and over. She'd tried so hard to make up for being a disappointment, done everything she ever could to prove that she deserved her name, that she was as good a Shihoin as anyone, that it wasn't just some big fluke that Papa was so close to her. And Chidori just...didn't even have to care.

"Yugiri. Watch your language. Papa's here."

She had nothing else to say. Nothing else she could even really get out. There was an overwhelming, genuine fury that was boiling inside of her, but it wouldn't be good of her to let that show. No matter what, no matter how bad everything got, no matter how angry and jealous and upset she was, no matter how unfair all of this was and how stupid it was that she had to put in all of this work-

Kokoro said nothing else and forced herself to eat.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:33 am

This was nothing at all the way Solhammond wanted things to go, and despite the wave of intial anger he had- he kept his senses. Sol at the end of the day was a fighter, one who often fought much stronger and better opponents and it was only until recently he had the supernatural prowess to contend. That means when he was placed among a situation that was taking a turn, he couldn't simply brute force it to his favor. It was honestly something he liked about himself, and thought those godly figures of the world lacked.

So as things began to heat between the family members, he'd lift a cup of water to his throat taking a sip. He wasn't here to defend Chidori, he had learned long ago the fiery woman could to that on her own. They where ultimately partners in what they did, the choices they made. And he needed to play his part currently, for the sake of Chidori and his unborn child.

"I can't speak on what your nobility situation is." Sol's voice cut through the air, measured if only holding the faintest bits of shakiness. His grip around around the cup tense, a soft shake to his hand from anger. But he held himself together. "CHidori came back to try to do right by you all. We live'd a happy life on Earth, and we might have the occasional hurdle, but we do so because neither of enjoyed trying to people we where not to our family. I.. understood needing to find yourself, and trying to do right by your family."

It was perhaps overstepping his bounds, looking around to see all the servants quietly going about their business. Trying to hide their shock from the entire situation, the way Kokoro ate silently unable to actually say something. The way Yugiri felt all this anger for their family name, something Sol just couldn't understand. He could empathize to a degree, not wanting to let his own family down but his dynamic was so different than the one here.

"We haven't used your families resources, and we don't intend to. We thought we'd offer the chance for you to be apart of the our kid's life." The man would pause, prepared to stand and leave if need be. Knowing Chidori was about to say something, he only hoped his presence here helped cool her down.

"I sincerely apologize for the shock. But I won't be apologizing for being in love with Chidori, and I intend to do whatever I need to for our child. If you have to hate someone for this, let it be me. Chidori just wanted to see her family."

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:42 am
“You’re just jealous of the idea that another kid in the family is going to know who their parents are.” Weird thing was, Chidori actually felt bad saying that but sometimes Yugiri needed to learn her place. She wasn’t expecting anyone to be happy but this kind of felt like they were going too far, and forgetting some crucial things.

But that was the moment when Chidori just snapped.

“I know you’re angry at me Yugiri, Papa, and I’m gonna assume you too Kokoro? I mean, the way you’re not making eye contact… and are just eating… and are probably ignoring me. Anyways, I get it. You just think I’m some huge fuck up that doesn’t deserve the title of princess, but it seems all you people care about is the title and less about me. You think I’m just selfish, right? I’ve given 290 years of my life to this family and during that whole time I didn’t say a peep. I was forced to kill my mother, I was forced to do the stupid training, I was forced to become a shinigami. All because that’s what I had to do and not because I wanted to. Another thing too, why am I the fuck up? Yoruichi was straight up exiled from the entirety of the soul society but yet she’s a goddamn hero but I go to take a 2 year break, where I work on myself, where I became independent, where I was fine living on my own and I’m the one who is a disgrace?” She felt tears started to well up in her eyes. Another one of Chidori’s great secrets was her feelings. Nobody, not even Sol, would know how she felt about other people, especially her family. This was actually the first time Chidori has verbally challenged and voiced her thoughts on her upbringing.

“AND YOU TWO! Neither of you get to say shit! Both of you were able to live your life making your own goals, setting up your own expectations! Yugiri, you constantly fought to overcome your illness and became stronger for it! Hell, you’re one of the strongest out of all of us now despite being- nevermind. Kokoro, you’ve been battling against what everyone thought about you and your heritage! I don’t care if you’re Suika or Shihoin, you’re still family, right? And while I wasn’t the one you were trying to prove wrong, you damn well showed everybody else!” Tears began to flow down her face. This was not what she expected nor what she wanted when coming here but she forgot who her family was. “So what about me, huh? I never got to set expectations until I left. Prior to me leaving I was just a troubled princess that did what she was told for the most part, but when I left you all thought that I was a lost cause. Well at least I was actually more than a title, even if it was a negative view! You just want me to be a leader and that’s all! You want me to be like Papa, a weak, coward of a leader!” She shoots up, standing so fast you’d think she hoho’d her way up there. There was a pause, as she understood the magnitude of what she was saying. “You want me to be this loving person, that always accepts anyone for who they are, who is unnecessarily fair, who will never hate you no matter how much you wrong him and how much you hurt him... “ There was a moment where she just stood there, crying. Even though he made her life a living hell, she loved that man. And he loved them all, but Chidori could never understand why or how he does it.

After a while a long sigh escaped her lips and Chidori sat back down. It felt great to that off of her chest, releasing 290 years of pent up feelings. Her anger has left and now she was more level-headed. “The funny thing is, this isn’t really about family to any of you. It’s just about the nobility, and that’s all you seem to care about. You’re angry at me because I endanger the whole nobility status that you’ve lived your lives pampered by. But I get it, and I know that I have a duty to you all, which was one of the reasons I came here today. I do plan on fulfilling my role as princess, but I’m going to do it in my own way. I want to earn my spot as a leader rather than just have it be handed to me, I want the people of Soul Society to understand why we’re nobles and have it not just be because we are. It can’t be reliant on what we do in the past, but rather what we do in the now.”

“Oh, and one more thing: You watch your mouth Yugiri. NEVER use that word again, whether it be about my child or anyone else. You’re lucky Kintori isn’t here or I would have slapped you. For someone who talks so much about nobility you lack respect for anyone and anything.”

Family Reunion - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:15 am
Family Reunion - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template2

Yugiri Shihōin

Right language. How could she be so foolish to swear like this in his presence. Regardless of her emotional state she would do that, this was the reasoning that was her train of thought. Until she brought up her parentage or lack there-of and Yugiri gave a grimace at the words. She would have to apologise to everyone later but Chidori had really done it now, her sympathy was gone with those words. Now she wanted to hurt her.

So with an effiency of thought process that was probably described as disgusting every ounce of her mentality was focused on just listening to everything she said until she had finished and released her emotions. With what she was planning to refute it would surely have caused her to flare up or break down but not in this state of mind. She looked to Yushiro and then to Kokoro once Chidori had finished and then...

"You are so, so foolish. Downright simple (retarded) even. How dare you presume to know anything about us, how dare you suggest to know that any of this is my decision. I would give up everything, I would opt to have stayed a cripple, to have never tried at all or create anything with myself--if at the end of each day I could see my parents or even just know who they are."

A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"You call us entitled. You act like you're the victim here and we just enjoy this. Well let me tell you how it works Chidori, we live with what we were born with. We live within the life we were given and make the best of it, you don't. You act like Yoruichi and you are the same but you're not because instead of trying to live with what you were given like she did you run away when you can't handle it and expect us to clean up the mess."

After a few more tears she stopped crying.

"Never threaten me Chidori unless you can make good on that promise... Unless you want teach that love child (bastard) to not keep its word."

END POST | BLOOMING FLASH GODDESS

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Family Reunion - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Family Reunion - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFamily Reunion - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFamily Reunion - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:01 am

Kokoro

At Chidori's words, the bowl in Kokoro's hand shattered, her grip tightening exponentially as she listend to her cousin's words. Imagine knowing who your parents both are. Imagine being able to run off to the human world and just get rid of your responsibility. Imagine not needing to worry about what anyone would think of you. It infuriated her, and she slowly looked upward toward Chidori with an unbridled fury in her eyes.

"Oh, you wanna ask why Yoruichi is a hero and you're just an idiot? What'd you do for the Soul Society? What'd you do for the world, for your family, for anyone other than yourself? Yoruichi fought Aizen, and you just got pregnant. You think I chose these expectations for myself? You think I spent morning after morning as a little girl sobbing in the bathroom, filing away my horns because I thought it was just so super totally awesome!?"

Any semblance of propriety or manners was out the window now. Kokoro spent so much time desperately trying her best, and Chidori wanted to just act like it had been so rough being born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

"You wanna just decide to be the leader of the family on your own terms, huh? Just think that since you're the princess you're gonna make everything go your way, make your own life however you think it should be? How dare you say it's just about the nobility, how dare you say I have been pampered! Oh, poor Chidori, having to work oh so hard! Nobody's ever had to work hard but you!"

She stood up then, and frankly the only thing keeping her from getting all the angrier was the reminder that Papa was there. She was crying right alongside her cousins now, but hers were entirely tears of sheer anger.

"You're the most spoiled out of all of us, idiot. You think nobody else had it tough? For bein' so old, you sure seem like a stupid little kid to me. Don't like your lot in life so you just cover your ears until it goes away, do whatever you want until the rules change to fit what you want! You know why I care about the Shihoin name? Because it's all I've ever had. Because Papa showed me how much it meant. I would die before I let you just change it just so you feel good about yourself."

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:24 am

Things had definitely taken a turn for the utmost most in this train wreck of a meeting, to the point where Solhammond was getting exhausted from hearing it. Being stuck between three women who all seemed to have this terrible attitude towards life, it was enough to cause him to gag internally. But the line was drawn in the sand, and the big man hadn't said anything yet. So it would be up to Sol to at the very least say something, before fists started to be thrown. He barely had time to accept the fact he was a father.

The sound of his chair being knocked over could be heard, standing upwards with some intensity to his step. Callous scarred hands coming to rest against the table, as he finally spoke with some force to his voice. Hazel irises hardening, flickering with the briefest moments of illumination out of the adrenaline running through his system.

"What type of fucked up family is this shit? All of you shouting to be the biggest voice all complaining about your gripes in life. How much do you three even actually know about each other, and how much is it assumed because holy crap it's like watching a bad Mauryshow." The man would chide all of them, before gesturing off to his side with a wide arm at Chidori.

"Didn't that- what Yoruichi fight Aizen after getting exiled? Is it maybe possible that someone can make mistakes and still do the right thing? All of you are sitting here yelling at each other like any of you have any actual right to feel sorry for yourselves. Oh god it's so horrible to make mistakes, news flash; everyone makes em. You live with them, and you try to do better. Family's supposed to help and support each other. What's the point of even having the last name 'Shihoin' at this point?" The make would shake his head taking a step back from the table, his own hands shaking at this point. He didn't have time to be dealing with this, and yet here he was caught in the affairs of a family entirely foreign to him.

"Humans live a drop in the bucket as long as you all. Every moment matters, that's why we don't accept the lot in life we're given. If we don't like something we try to change it. And I love Chidori for it but-" The man would turn to her now, wanting so much to reach out to her. But not quite knowing if it was what she needed.

"Your family, is your family. You remove all the expectations, and the lineage crap and these two are family. It's like none of you even know each other. None of you are gonna understand what the other is going through unless you talk about it! Are any of you even happy? You all need a therapist. And I am not it."

Solhammond would finish his outspoken words, throwing his hands up in defeat. Despite this his body remained tense, his body near Chidori just in case something happened. He may be upset all of this, and he may think in some ways she's in the wrong but he's done playing nice with these folks.

"Chidori. We should just leave."

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum