Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Empty Re: Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 am
He soon stopped as he put the ball down on the floor.He smiled back a her while he sat down."I guess I'm happy that I'm strong too"He said in a calm voice.

He soon started to look at the children wonder what happened to the net and the wall he broke.He soon looked at the clouds as they passed by."Well it's better then that crappy place we call home.I really like the warm of the sun ,and the calm sounds here.It's way better then hearing Meno's or hollows moan about thier dam problems"he said as he layed down right next to her tired as he got some candy from his pocket.He unwrapped it and took a bite of the chocolate bar,then passed it to yume."you want any" he said kindly

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Empty Re: Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am
Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Yin

Yumesade "Yume" Shiride

"Will you come and play, only for a moment?"

Yumesade laughed a little, "Well if you weren't strong, you wouldn't last very long in the Espada." She nodded in confirmation of his comment, "Yes, days like this almost makes me envy the humans. They get to live here. We're stuck in the endless desert." She sighs softly.

She looked at the candy, smiling sweetly at Neon and taking a small bite. "Thanks." She smiled brightly, turning on her side and looking at him. "So what's your story? How did you get from menos to Espada? If you even remember. I'm curious." Her expression became stoic as she bit her lip in curiosity.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 am
He laughed at what she said and smiled."I guess your right I wouldn't be alive right now if I wasn't strong"He said as he yawned

He throught about his life as a hollow and smiled at her."Well it sucked for me since I started out in the desert, and not in the forest.Killing hollows was a hard job, when your weak from hunger.I found a group that I called a family ,until I had to kill them as well.Soon after I killed them, I gained my current body"He said with a sad voice voice and smiled softly

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 am
Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Yin

Yumesade "Yume" Shiride

Yumesade pouted, listening to the boy's sad story. Sure it wasn't easy for ANY of the arrancar, but this little boy really had it rough. "Oh.." She said, her voice barely a whisper. She wrapped her arms around the boy and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry.. I know that couldn't have been easy on you." She said softly into his ear, it really was tragic that one as young as him had to endure so much. Yumesade released the boy after a minute, smiling at him before laying on her back again and looking at the sky. "It wasn't easy on any espada, getting to where they are, but you seem to have had it really bad.."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am
He really liked the hug that brought him a warm feeling.She was right a espada life isn't a easy one to follow but it's better,then dead right now.He soon got back to watching the clouds as he throught of something strange."Yeah were both strong people with large spiritual pressures, but why didn't any shinigami's come and check this area out?"He said with a confused expression

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:03 am

Yumesade "Yume" Shiride

Yumesade shrugged at the boy's comment. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm masking my spiritual pressure right now. Anyone who felt it would feel it as if I was at human level." She smiled at him, "You seem to be masking yours as well, since I can't feel yours either." She continued, "If our spiritual pressures were unmasked, both of us here, it would most certainly attract a few shinigami. Probably higher-level, too." She finished, nodding. "So, Neon. Is there anything you would like to do while we're in the human world?" She smiled genuinely at him, rolling back onto her side to look at him.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am
He throught her answer and knew that they were both hiding thier spiritual pressure.He smiled as she said if there anything he would like to do in the human world."No I usually come out here all the time, but I'm going to bring these soccerballs back to las noches"He said as he grabed the soccer ball"I think that this could be fun to play"He said as he stood up in a sitting position.

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am

Yumesade "Yume" Shiride

Yumesade grinned wide at the boy, "Well have fun with your ball!" She giggled, standing up and walking a short ways away, swiping through the air with her hand horizontally to open a garganta. She stepped into it, turning around and looking at the boy. "It was good to meet you, I hope we can speak again soon." She smiled a little, turning around and walking into the throat of the garganta as it closed, making her way back to the endless desert.

She was going home.

{EXIT THREAD}

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 pm
moved to arhived

Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Updated

~Archived due inactive for a month : From both Members~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Really bored in Las noches. It's just a bunch of sand...So just going to see the human world for abit - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum