Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Princess and Cub Left_bar_bleue0/0Princess and Cub Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Princess and Cub Empty Princess and Cub

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:57 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Princess and Cub JCRrxmK

Blue skies, fresh air, and spacious surroundings. These were three things Hime could have never foreseen she would be experiencing once more. She had returned to this realm in order to face execution, to be disposed of for all of her sins. An execution had eluded her again.

Her path would now be one of reparation and repenting for her past sins by being employed as Abalia's blade. In return, Abalia would use every resource to protect her sister from harm, ensuring her safety.

Even though it seemed hypocritical, Hime could hardly refuse the offer. Her sister may have been situated in the safer part of Rukongai but that was not a ticket that absolved her of danger. With this, Hime could rest peacefully knowing her sister would not be harmed.

She was under Abalia's watchful eyes but as of now, she was trying to find Abalia. Admittedly, she was somewhat lost. Everything looked different than when she first here. Abalia had given her a map of where she could find her and report back to her... but she was still lost. How embarrassing.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Princess and Cub Empty Re: Princess and Cub

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:18 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

You should take a break soon and rest before you fall over. The last thing I need it my idiot Master killing herself with overexertion. Did that giant brute that dares call herself a maid nail nothing into that dense skull of yours?

Annoyance. Of all the times for her Zanpakuto to actually care about her wellbeing, why now? It’s doesn’t even come out sounding like her damn sword cares. Though, despite the blatant sarcasm dripping from its venomous tongue, it speaks the truth on this particular manner. Elyss took what Ulv told her and threw the advice in the back of her mind. In her defense, however, there was just so much that needed her attention, or that she felt needed her attention. Everyone was working hard to fulfill her duties, but lately, it feels that more or more people are asking for her assistance to complete tasks. Tiring indeed, but the fact that others are actively asking for her help makes her feel warm on the inside. Or, maybe that’s just sweat and a growing fever from overexertion and lack of rest.

“Don’t worry Tenmarin. I’m fine.”

Her Zanpakuto doesn’t speak up any further, and Elyss knows it's because their argument would just strain her more and add nothing to the current situation. What even is she doing right now? Well, actually, she was tasked (asked by another) with heading to the first division to turn in some reports. Of course Elyss is helping someone else out. Isn’t that what she does most days now? However, she feels she’s a bit lost. Typical of her. It reminds her of her first day in the Gotei when she had gotten lost and ran into quite a pretty woman.

“The chances of that happening again is… Oh…”

Well, look at that. There seems to be another walking this path. Though, she looks a bit confused. There’s just an air around her that speaks more than her actually composure. It says, “I don’t actually know if I’m going the right way.” Elyss should focus on her task, but she feels that twitch to check this situation out and see if she could provide assistance in any shape or form. So, she moves her tired looking self over to this taller blue haired woman adjusting the stack of papers in her hands.

“Hey. Are you okay?”

Unsure of if this person actually needs assistance, it’s best to ask something simply rather than going straight into what she assumes is the issue. She gives a smile, but it is small and only accents the tired lines on her face.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:34 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Princess and Cub JCRrxmK

Hime shuffled through her thoughts and memories of how the Soul Society was now, compared to the way it was built and operated back then. Her confusion was well warranted, considering how much had changed - and yet Hime was not fond of making any missteps as it concerned her duties. Perhaps it was a sense of etiquette that made her sp self-conscious...

"....Hm?"

Amber eyes turned towards the crimson-haired woman who is walking beside her now. Her visage seemed haggard and exhausted. It was as if she had been working on something that seemed quite tenuous. With a silent nod, Hime continued to walk. As childish as it was, she did not wish to admit that she was lot, continuing to walk in the wrong direction.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:14 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh? Well, it seems Elyss was mistaken in her original thoughts. It seems only the redhead was lost in this situation. Of course, the taller woman didn’t seem like one to easily miss a step. Even when tired, Elyss can see the elegance that the other tries to always portray. There’s just that look about her, you know? However, such a woman is exactly what Elyss needs right about now. It’s no good to try and be so confident when you know you’re absolutely lost. As if Elyss wants to spend the whole day fumbling about hoping to reach her destination. That’d be such a misuse of her time and highly irresponsible for her considering she actively took this duty from another. She wouldn’t want that individual to get punished for her messing up so grandly.

“Hey. Wait up. I need to ask you something.”

She called out following as the blue haired woman hurriedly to catch up with an exhausted sigh. It seems they’re both stuck going the wrong way now, but Elyss puts on her best, slightly awkward, grin tilting her head slightly upwards to look upon the woman. Oh wow! She really did have a sort of pristine look about her. Yeah. This woman would definitely be Elyss’ boss in any situation. Still, that doesn’t stop the redhead from chuckling awkwardly and putting on a slightly embarrassed face for bothering this individual. They obviously have their own task that she is getting in the way of.

“Um. Sorry to bother you, but I’m a bit lost, you see? I’m trying to get to the first division, but I think I took a bit too many lefts, and now I don’t know where to take a right.”

She chuckles again just making things just that bit more awkward.

“You wouldn’t mind pointing me in the right direction, right? I’m sorry for bothering you about this, but I’d really appreciate it.”

エンドポスト~

CPK
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:02 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Princess and Cub JCRrxmK

As if her sense of direction wasn't already compromised, now Elyss was walking in the same direction as Hime. Hime wholeheartedly wished she knew her proper sense of direction around the Gotei; it would save her from the certain embarrassment of admitting she was lost.

The crimson redhead seemed somewhat persistent but not annoyingly so. She simply wished to know the right direction and could freely admit she was lost. Hime, on the other hand, found it difficult to admit to her own misstep. She did not feel as if she had an image to maintain, but she did not wish to look unprofessional in Abalia's eyes. Turning towards Elyss, she slowly inches her face towards the woman's ear, and says,

"As embarrassing as it is to admit this, I am also lost."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:17 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ah. She’s getting closer. Elyss wonders what this woman wished to convey in such close proximity. The redhead is unsure if her presence is unwanted. Maybe this woman wanted to handle her in a way to not cause a scene despite the lack of anyone else around them. However, what was actually said caught Elyss by surprise, and she couldn’t help but give a very vacant look at the other. Just a moment would pass before she sighed and started chuckling while hiding her mouth with her hand to try and save a bit of dignity for the other.

“Lost? Well, it seems we’re kindred, yeah?”

Her words come out with great humor about this situation. Just when she thought she’d found her saviour, it turns out she’s just another inmate trapped in the ever confusing maze of the Gotei. It seems her initial thoughts about this woman were correct. She is someone trying to uphold a certain image whether in general or for a particular person, but even someone striving for perfection is bound to make mistakes from time to time. Elyss’ tired face seemed to lighten with renewed energy as she nodded and looked around with interest.

“Well. Nothing better for us to do but to keep on moving and hope for the best, yeah? Where exactly are you heading?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:24 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Princess and Cub JCRrxmK

Hime's shoulders relaxed once she admitted to her temporary mishap. She supposed that if Elyss - who perhaps may have been here longer than she has so far - was lost and struggling to find her way, then there was nothing to be ashamed about.

Her express was less stoic but it still maintained that same air of maturity and grace, two traits that came naturally to her. Observing the crimson-haired woman once again, Hime felt that her presence and aura seemed welcoming enough, in spite of her exhausted expression. Hime glanced around her area, searching for a path that would lead her to the right place.

"I am heading to the First Division where Abalia resides. I am her personal bodyguard... or rather, I have been brought into such a position by her blessing. It is embarrassing to think that for someone meant to protect her, I am struggling to find her office. In any case, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kirei Tatsumiya, though many prefer to call me Hime."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:00 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss might have been around a bit longer than Hime due to their circumstances, but Elyss isn’t what one would call, intelligent. She’s been traveling for a while without actually taking the time to remember which turn leads where or storing such information in the back of her mind for later and simply forgetting when that later comes. That is why she is so lost now. This isn’t the first time she’s had to go to the first division’s location, but with how occupied her mind has been lately, such vital memories have gotten a bit jumbled in the mess within her head. At least it seemed Hime had calmed down slightly from her still attitude by just a margin. That is nice. Elyss wasn’t quite sure if her intrusion would be well received, and is pleased that, even in her tired state, she’s able to be a welcoming face to people who need it.

“A bodyguard? Well then. We should get you there so you can perform your duties, yeah? I’m Elyss by the way. Mmm… Elyss Kishimoto. I don’t think it’s all that weird Hime. We all make mistakes and that’s alright. You’ll just have to strive to be better now. Our Captain Commander made you her bodyguard, so she believes in you, and I’m sure she’ll understand a slight blunder as meager as this. Besides, I’m here now, so we can help each other.”

She gives a tired smile not seeming to recognize Hime for her reputation that many may know. However, it’s hard to tell how knowing such info would affect Elyss’ thoughts on this manner. Elyss hopes her attitude will help Hime have a bit more faith in this situation. They’ll find their way. It’ll be easy. They just have to… take the right turns… Are they? Well, only time will tell.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:23 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Princess and Cub JCRrxmK

Even if Hime was seemed exasperated by her lack of direction, Elyss reassurance was very much welcomed. For a woman with her towering mountain of crimes, to be affirmed in such a way was nothing short of pleasant to the soft-spoken shinigami.

In addition, she was apparently oblivious to the fact that Hime was a criminal granted freedom by Abalia's decision. It wasn't true freedom, to be certain. Abalia had definitively stated she would be sent back here if she stepped out of line.

Earthworld travels were off-limits unless they were sanctioned by the Gotei or she was ordered to go there and observe events on Abalia's order. Either way, this woman who had now introduced herself as Elyss Kishimoto, was none the wiser and that was good. She didn't wish to delve into anything related to that subject. Finding her Commander's office would be nice, however.

"If you don't mind my asking, what division do you belong to, Elyss? Your manners are quite refreshing..."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:23 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Manners? She wouldn’t relate anything she’s doing right now with any mannerisms. Though, it’s probably impossible for anyone to say she has bad manners at this moment. She’s helping an individual out like always. Now, some may then say she’s a rather nice hardworking girl who shows care for everyone, and they wouldn’t be exactly wrong. Mannerisms, to her, however, is more about professionalism. Yeah. If by her definition, she’d consider herself back at using appropriate manners in appropriate situations. But, that is to be expected from someone who barely pays attention to such meager details when out and about. Don’t even ask about her eating manners.

“Mmm… Seventh Division. I was invited, so I took the invitation. I’m guessing you’re part of the First Division. Well, even if just a bodyguard, it’d just be easier to consider you part of it. Will make it easier to remember you, but I doubt I’d just forget your face. You’re my lost pal.”

She chuckles lightly oblivious to how rude her comment could be taken. Yeah. She doesn’t know much about Hime or her past. Even when face to face with Oda, the man who had destroyed Jefferson City, she didn’t recognize his face. That’s mostly her fault, though, for being ignorant to important information.

“You know, if we run into someone, I’ll do the asking and make sure they don’t know you’re lost as well.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum