Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:51 pm

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

Date: Feb 14, 2420

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTOJdc4lepQ

After hearing all of the words uttered out of Abalia, there was a certain degree of truth to what she had said about the maturing of a soul through risk. Musing over many of the great demons of her time, all who had risen to power underwent some sort of trial, tribulation or test to otherwise challenge their mental, physical and intellectual wits. If this devil were to indeed set forth on the path of trying to find a new meaning in this life without her fathers love to embrace her, then such a loving risk was needed to progress her out of the childish shadow of her parent and into the warm, glowing light of motherhood.

"There is far too much truth in that sentiment about rejecting responsibility. I...have to find something so I'm not stuck as an imp of a demon. I can't be a child devil forever..."

Although Liu was somewhat hesitant to speak those true words, they needed to be spoken for her to digest this reality cognitively. It's one thing to think of what you desire, it is another ordeal altogether to utter them out aloud to put these thoughts into motion. So, she'd have a minute to reflect before she continued.

"...so maybe that responsibility will liberate me from my weakness. It's funny, there isn't much stopping me from devouring you like the foul creature of hell I am, but yet my spirit still feels weaker than you."

Now with her eyes closing and her hand running through Abalia's; Liu took a second to absorb the moment. Yes, she could feel the cold of snow against her fiery skin, the distant echoes of civilians in the night and the flutter of nervous affection boiling against her chest as the demon's heartbeat ever so slowly. Yet, as her blood eyes open to gaze upon the visage of a shimmering full moon above them, a sense of calm oozed into the woman's essence as she fed off the placid nature of her human companion.

"So perhaps it is my own desire to run away from others, to dodge responsibility and to live only for my own hedonistic desires that have crippled me as a devil and enslaved me to my own powerlessness."

Yes. This conversation made it crystal clear what Liu had been doing her own life. Having this face to face interaction with a creature that is far opposite to herself helped for the devil to decipher the subconscious actions of her behavior up until now. And, upon reaching that conclusion, this demon of liberation now knew there was much value to be had from this relationship. There was nothing to be had from running away from things that this universe put forth only to make her so much stronger.

"I want to teach my child to find their liberation in the crossroads of both their inner world and the external world we live in. Running away within one's self won't develop you, so I don't want them to hide in the shadows as I have."

Fixing her crimson gaze on Abalia, Liu made a sudden move to sit on Abalia's lap. When doing so, she'd turn around to face her directly so that the devil could press her slender body against the warmth of this human. In doing this, the demoness could fix her weary head against the chest of her partner and relax in the embrace of another; still making sure to hold on to her hand as she closed her eyes once more.

"I've tasted your soul's sense of freedom and I know I want my child to have the ability to spread their wings and find liberation in their own will to endure. I want to bring life into this world that makes me feel as safe and free as I do in your arms right now, Abalia."

Coding From: [THEFROST]

Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum