Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 am by Ame no ko

» One Lump or Two
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 4:41 am by MWD

» Making contact
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

» Haniel App Burst Tracking
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm by THEFROST

» A Distant Beginning
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:01 pm by Hastur

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 11:26 am by Siegharty

» In a corner of the mind [Inner World / solo]
Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Jaeden's Quick Fix I_vote_lcapJaeden's Quick Fix I_voting_barJaeden's Quick Fix I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Jaeden's Quick Fix I_vote_lcapJaeden's Quick Fix I_voting_barJaeden's Quick Fix I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138475 messages in 20668 subjects

Jaeden's Quick Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jaeden's Quick Fix Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Jaeden's Quick Fix Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Jaeden's Quick Fix Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Jaeden's Quick Fix   Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm

Jaeden's Quick Fix QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Jaeden Crow
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17117-jaeden-crow-approved-1-4-hazard-rating-b?highlight=Jaeden

» Upgrading:

Bankai: Effectively a one use move by all meaning it is something that Jaeden has not once used. Due to the effect and side effects that come with its usage. Energy visible to the eye is drawn in rapidly before being released in a concussive force. This gravitational push pushes in all directions rapidly. Shoving everything from the ground level up to two stories of a building outwards.

This effect will cover half the Seireitei in its distance, making it a large Bankai. But the aftereffects from using it are dire. As Jaeden's reiatsu is completely spent form utilizing this. His tier drops two tiers by using it as well as p[utting him in bed rest for a week at least. These effects come right after using it. Making it entirely unwieldy as a Bankai. Thus making it the reason he prefers to use his Hollow powers to his Zanpakuto.

Hollow Power:

Recorded Time* Jaeden's hollow is able to create a recording of his previous move. This let's Jaeden record one instance of something he has done. He may only do one at a time not able to record multiple at a time. Or record other people's techniques. Jaeden's able to unleash these however at any moment he selects. These create a grey/black colored reiatsu. Making it possible for others to see the effect occurring.

This represents the darkness and grief of the past haunting Jaeden. So while his mask is active Jaeden has 30 charges of this power at his usage. Though these aren't perfect effects and can't use other people's techniques. When activated a second black and white form will become momentarily visible from Jaeden's body. This in essence is the recorded move in time, to keen observes it will be easily noticed to others it will merely blend in with his reiatsu.

This can copy Kido, Cero/Bala, Hoho, Sword techniques, and regular melee skills. But they must be Jaeden's and no one else.

» Why: Because thematically his powers make no sense, for his hollow to have two. So I'm going to get rid of them and make a singular power that his hollow has with a better-defined rate and meaning. And his Bankai makes no sense as well given more is available for what it is. So I'm going to correct them both with only one getting new power in the aspect that is' presented.

» Extra: For conviience I will list the preivous skills below in a spoiler tab.

Spoiler:

Jaeden's Quick Fix XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jaeden's Quick Fix Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Jaeden's Quick Fix Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Jaeden's Quick Fix Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Jaeden's Quick Fix   Jaeden's Quick Fix EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:11 pm

[adm]Approved. [/adm]

Jaeden's Quick Fix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD