Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous
Ilvermorny

ILVERMORNY SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY Empty ILVERMORNY SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:52 am
ILVERMORNY SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY Ilverbanner1
HOME I PLOT I RULES I WANTEDS I SORTING
The American Wizarding World has been plagued by a mysterious magical blight. MACUSA is advertising a cure that will help stop these horrible magical side effects to help calm it’s people but the cure is untested and only mostly theoretical. What they can’t advertise is how quickly that the blight mutates and they still have yet to find a source. At least people have stopped disappearing...for now.

Will you be able to stand on the front lines to help MACUSA end this blight? Will you be supportive of the cause or will you rebel and spread discontent? MACUSA says that the fate of the world can be placed into the minds of their creative youth but not all feel so strongly about that. Whether you’re a student or adult, your part in this unprecedented blight could have more importance than you think…

Ilvermorny is a BRAND NEW present day HP-Verse RP with a 500 minimum word count. If you've been looking for a fresh start and wanting to join a site from the ground up, come see what we have to offer!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum