Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Power of Youth Left_bar_bleue0/0The Power of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Power of Youth Empty The Power of Youth

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:12 pm
The Power of Youth QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Elyss Kishimoto

» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20185-elyss-kishimoto-approved-2-5-shinigami-hazard-rating-e?highlight=elyss

» Upgrading: Sealed Power

Brand New! Demon Arms!

Demon Heart:

Within Elyss exists a second heart. This heart is not physical but exists metaphysically at the same time as Elyss’ normal heart. This heart belongs to Tenmarin and exists between the mortal plain and Elyss’ Inner World, acting as a bridge between Elyss and Tenmarin.

Demonic Fury:

Zanpakuto have their own Reiryoku that they are capable of sharing with their Shinigami. Tenmarin’s heart allows for a more advanced form of interaction between Elyss and Tenmarin’s Reiryoku. In similar fashion to Ulv and Beowulf’s Sealed Power, Elyss is able to invoke Tenmarin’s power through their shared heart, allowing for her to increase her strength and speed by large increments. However, unlike Ulv’s, Elyss’ Sealed Power shows far greater utility and adaptability beyond a simple stacking boost to her stats.

Though, to obtain Tenmarin’s Reiryoku for herself, Elyss must, first, give up her heart to Tenmarin through a merging process that takes the metaphysical heart and gives it a proper form within Elyss’ own heart. This, in a sense, merges Elyss and Tenmarin through their combined hearts, and once this is done, Elyss is, then, able to pump Tenmarin’s Reiryoku enriched blood through her own body at an expedient pace which quickly powers her up during combat. However, due to the means at which this ability is activated, Elyss is incapable of simply activating and deactivating her Sealed Power at will and requires one post where Elyss suffers from a skill level drop in her speed and strength to activate.

Once activated, Elyss is able to quickly multiply her strength and speed by arming her muscles with the energy she is getting from Tenmarin. The visual sign of Elyss’ empowered state is that her major veins begin to glow a bright red. This ability proves capable of only affecting certain parts of Elyss’ person at a time. She can wear it like a cowling over her whole body or select only her arms or legs to receive extra power. Due to this being a power granted by her Zanpakuto, it is not akin to normal energy enhanced physicality and does not require maturity in Hakuda to be deadly, instead, using Elyss’ Zanjutsu skill when compared to any other skill that moves against her attacks. She also proves capable of applying these buffs to her Zanpakuto, considering they are Tenmarin.

Zanjutsu:

Beginner: Full (25%), 45%
Adept: Full (50%), 75%
Advanced: Full (100%), 120%
Elite: Full (200%), 250%
Master: Full (300%), 350%
Grandmaster: Full (400%), 500%

Downsides:

There are counterbalances to this ability. Due to Elyss’ heart becoming merged with Tenmarin’s, it places a high train on the major organ in her body. Not only this, but her whole body is being strained by the excess power for this percentile increase in power does not replace the power she already has and thus strains her muscles' durability. Due to this downside, while Elyss is utilizing her Sealed Power, her durability begins to decline at an exponential rate. After the first six posts of utilizing her Sealed Power, Elyss’ durability decreases by one whole skill level. Then, onward, after five posts, her durability falls another level, again at four posts, and again at three posts until she eventually reaches untrained durability which will render her incapable of movement and cause for her muscles to rupture and possibly suffer horrible injuries.

Also, once leaving her Sealed Power, if she has suffered any form of durability decrease, Elyss is unable to go into any other release for three posts which, during this time period, she will suffer from extreme fatigue lowering her strength and speed by one whole skill level. Her durability shall also remain in a decreased state during the three post time period. However, this three post time period increases by one post per every time Elyss' durability has dropped, the first durability drop does not affect this timer.

Elyss is incapable of activating any Shinigami-related release while making use of her Sealed Power, nor can she activate her Sealed Power again in the same thread that she has suffered a durability drop in.

» Why: Well, I've never done anything with Sealed Power, so let's get things started correctly, yeah?

» Extra: 4!

Last edited by Siegharty on Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Power of Youth Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Power of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Power of Youth Empty Re: The Power of Youth

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:30 pm
[mod]

There are a few things that need to be fixed for this ability before it is approvable. I will list them below.

Duration: For an ability of this magnitude, the time it takes to readjust to tenmarins boost is fine, however the duration she can use it for is too long. At maximum I'd feel comfortable with approving a 4-5 turn duration of use for this ability.

Potency: I'd need GM to be capped at 500%. I'm fine with all the other power-levels defined by her zanjustu skill. 5X (500%) is the cap at what i'd be willing to approve for a physical augmenting ability.

Released States: The other game-breaking issue with this ability is the question of if it can be used in conjunction with a standard shinigami release (Shikai/Bankai/Shikokai) because if the answers yes, I'd need a clause added that explicitly states that utilizing this technique in a released state drastically reduces the amount of time that she would be capable of being in a released state.

Backlash: I've seen that your backlash for this ability is that it fatigues her and weakens her durability stat, which is fine. Instead of it being gradual, since I'm only willing to approve a 5 turn duration at max for this ability, I'd like to see this modified to extreme fatigue and a drop in her durability stat for a fixed turn duration following her exiting this augmented state.

Syncing duration: The other thing i'd like to see explained is if she has to stand still, or if she can be moving while she's syncing her two hearts together. The reason for this is, If she can move while syncing her hearts together at a normal speed/proficiency, then it makes the turn adjustment period pointless for a drawback for the technique. Reasonably if she requires a turn to sync these hearts together i'd like to see some kind of weakening for this phase (I.E, her speed drops, or she's drastically lest co-ordinated, etc).

Let me know once you've gotten these few issues fixed via staff help, or DM's!

Second Check

For the durability weakness that follows the utilization of this technique, I would like it to have the same (concept) as to how it weakens while she's using this ability. I'd like to see it take 3 turns for her to recover to the skill mastery level shes at to the next one (if she was at beginner it'd take 3 turns to recover to adept) after that I want it to take an additional turn for each mastery level afterward. (1 turn from adept to advanced, advanced to elite, etc). (because of how powerful this ability is) I'd like to also see a clause stating she cannot re-enter tenmarin for the remainder of the thread after it's used.

Comments: This isn't an issue as much as a suggestion. I'm totally fine with her being capable of moving while syncing with tenmarin. You could just follow the same vein as you have for her weakened state after where her mastery levels drop. You could for this have her speed/strength stat drops a mastery level for the turn she's syncing with tenmarin. [/mod]

Last edited by Shizuo on Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Power of Youth LzZCuy7
The Power of Youth BtXe12b
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Power of Youth Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Power of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Power of Youth Empty Re: The Power of Youth

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:57 pm
[mod]Approved.[/mod]

The Power of Youth LzZCuy7
The Power of Youth BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum