Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue0/0I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:10 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

There was a significant memory that existed in the mind of the Unconquered Sun - Midori; a memory that resided in Africa. It was the memory of when she boldly proclaimed herself as the wicked soul of remorselessness, where she aimed to exact revenge against a world she wholeheartedly felt had wronged her. Reflecting on such a fact now, it seemed somewhat comical that her aim was thwarted by the flame of resolution - Ulv.

To be certain, she once despised the woman but she was the same person who ultimately put the pieces together to lead her onto a noble path once more. Of course, Midori knew she would never be as noble as a so-called hero of justice but she would do things the right way. She would never again wear the name of the Remorseless. It was a crown that weighed heavily on her conscious and one that never truly suited her to begin with.

Walking through the plains of Omo Valley, Midori took a deep breath and laid against a rock by the river.

END POST | THE SUN SETS ON A PEACEFUL WORLD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum