Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  I_vote_lcapI Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  I_voting_barI Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  I_vote_lcapI Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  I_voting_barI Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Lillian
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Henrex
THEFROST
darkfunnel
Slayer

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori
Veteran Member
Iori

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue0/0I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)    I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:10 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

There was a significant memory that existed in the mind of the Unconquered Sun - Midori; a memory that resided in Africa. It was the memory of when she boldly proclaimed herself as the wicked soul of remorselessness, where she aimed to exact revenge against a world she wholeheartedly felt had wronged her. Reflecting on such a fact now, it seemed somewhat comical that her aim was thwarted by the flame of resolution - Ulv.

To be certain, she once despised the woman but she was the same person who ultimately put the pieces together to lead her onto a noble path once more. Of course, Midori knew she would never be as noble as a so-called hero of justice but she would do things the right way. She would never again wear the name of the Remorseless. It was a crown that weighed heavily on her conscious and one that never truly suited her to begin with.

Walking through the plains of Omo Valley, Midori took a deep breath and laid against a rock by the river.

END POST | THE SUN SETS ON A PEACEFUL WORLD

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa-
Jump to: