Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice]

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:39 pm

Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 EXUX3FC

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Rather unbeknownst to Vivyan, her innocent compliments were only continuing to feed Candice's ever-present ego. Something that Candice enjoyed tremendously, and therefore wanted to subtly encourage. If it made Giselle a little jealous then that was an added bonus, she'd brought this on herself after all!

"I suppose there are always cameras around when I am working, someone always wants to know where I've been or what I've been up to." As the girl blushed, Candi's expression fell to a somewhat sad frown as if she was trying to empathise with her, "Oh, my dear, that's simply terrible! I'm glad you're on a nicer path now though, and clearly keeping better company too."

Her smile brightened once more, as she glanced back to the brooding Giselle, who had so suddenly withdrawn the hand from her back, then she cocked her head to the side slightly as if to silently ask 'What's up?'. Whatever was going on with her all of a sudden? It looked more like she was actually upset than jealous, and she'd hardly expected that to see that colour of Giselle so quickly. Candi was the emotional one, right? Even she knew that.

"Vee and Zee, huh, what am I to make of that? Are they giving all of you Sternritters a letter of your own nowadays?"

She placed a finger to her lips as if contemplating the statement, though in actuality she was contemplating where they might dine. Giselle had passed up her chance to choose a restaurant, even though she had been the one to suggest it, so if she was going to mope about then she would have to do it at a nicer establishment now. A few places came to mind, namely those she had been recommended by business partners or read about in certain higher-end magazines that were often stocked on her jet for when she was flying around the world. Her smile only grew more mischievous as she turned back to respond.

"There's this lovely rooftop bar nearby, I think. One of my friends recommended it to me, actually, he said the brunch was to die for and the views were lovely too. We should go, I reckon they can make some space for Candice Catnipp and her dashing Sternritter entourage. It'll be fun and, -oh Vee- don't you worry, my little treat."

There was perhaps another veiled insult in that ending of that last comment, in that she had simply assumed it would be too much for Vivyan, but she had not intended it maliciously this time. Instead, she looked back to Giselle and offered out her hand. If she continued to be glum then, by God, Candi would carry her if she had to.

Shocking Coincidence | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice]

Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:14 pm
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 ZGBwypB

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

"Ahh, yup! Nicer. Way nicer," She'd grin awkwardly. Candi was putting out like a trillion signals and none of them were easy to read, so going with the ol' Mum-approved 'smile and nod' approach worked pretty well here. However as she was speaking to Candi, her gaze did switch back to Giselle occasionally, noticing more and more how spaced and distant she seemed from the conversation, only to jarringly perk up to answer her question. She swore she heard some kind of noise come from her direction, and in general she looked pretty... Bunched up.

"Oh, uh, that's great Lady Catnipp!" Ugh, even saying it again was an awkward jumble on the tongue... "Could you lead the way? I don't know that place. Maybe even tell us some more about it, or even about how your day's been going?"

Hopefully with Candice not paying as much attention, she'd go beside Giselle, and speak in a more hushed tone,

"Hey, you okay?" She'd nudge the woman's arm, "You look reaaallyyy... Spacey. You feeling sick or something?"

She'd catch herself, raising her eyebrows as she realized how potentially stupid her statement was, "...Wait can you even get sick? Nevermind-nevermind, point is, wanted to check on you."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:02 pm
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 HEADER_0590-014

Giselle was already calming down, now that she had a moment to ...parse things a little, she gave Candice a wry look. Oh she saw exactly what the blonde was getting all up to, and she sure as hell was going to do something about THAT later when Viv wasn't here. But for the time being, she glanced over to Vee and quirked a brow. Vee really was so childlike. "I'm alright, The rooftop place sounds good. I'm sure you two will have tons to talk about. Buuuuuuuuut Ahhhhhhhweh... I actually already did have something to eat not that long ago. Whyyyyy don't YOU two go enjoy your food? I can catch up with you guys later." A Snide, sly smirk crawled across Giselle's face as she looked DIRECTLY at Candice. After all, CANDICE was the one who had travelled all the way here for .... 'business'~

She was all too eager to see what would happen when Candice got to chill without Giselle there to buffer between her and Vee's weirdness. Was she using Vee as a weapon in this little game she was playing with Candice? Absotively fuckolutely. Candice either had the option to A: go with the flow and maintain the illussion that she wasn't REALLY here to see Giselle, and then have to go spend a dinner with Vee while Giselle herself went off and got herself some ice cream or some shit. OR, she could appeal and ask Giselle to come along. It wasn't really a DIRECT form of begging, but ANY sort of sign that Candice sought her presence was something she thoroughly enjoyed. Mainly because it simply wasn't usually in Candice's character to go TOO out of her way for such things.

And as for Vee being subjected to having to spend a dinner with a potentially Irritated Candice? Well, she MAY get zapped, or just have an awful time. But that was a sacrifice Giselle was willing to make on Vee's behalf.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:11 pm

There was a particular moment, as Giselle suddenly announced that she wanted to distance herself even further from the other pair, where Candice's visage cracked. Giselle would notice, as she was looking at her and smiling coyly, but Vivyan might have been caught up in the sudden announcement. That hand she had outstretched shot back to her side, a disappointed grimace sliding across her face as she pouted briefly before that same easy smile found itself again on her lips. She would have carried her if Giselle was being mopey, but she wasn't going to beg. Candice Catnipp did not beg for anything.

"Fine, sure, whatever. If you aren't up to it then there's no point forcing yourself. Get some rest and enjoy your time off."

She turned away from Giselle, pivoting on her heels, and offered out her hand to Vee this time. She would suffice for some afternoon entertainment at least, and it was clear that Z was trying to mess with her. Whatever she was trying to do, Candice didn't quite care. For whatever reason, she didn't want to spend time with her and that was enough of an insult to find oneself in the proverbial doghouse. No longer did she even look in Giselle's direction, a quiet seeping frustration slowly ebbing from her words as she tried to quickly expedite an exit from the suddenly awkward situation.

"Come on, Vee. If Zee isn't feeling well then we should give her some space. The bar shouldn't be too far away, you know where the next district along is, right? Let's go have a little natter you and me, I would love to discuss some of the latest industry moves with an outsider. Get a fresh new perspective."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:41 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee visibly tensed a bit with that 'you two' idea; Was Giselle planning on bailing? She thought she and Candice had come out for a date or at least to hang out, why was she rearing to leave all of a sudden? Sure Candice was kind of... Okay, not kind of, really weird, but they seemed at least a bit familiar... But then Vivyan came to some realization, one that didn't fully sit with her earlier: Girl drama. She was smack in the middle of pure drama.

Oh no, and she thought she escaped that kind of stuff from her sisters... But nope, there she is, and that was her cue to speak up,

"Okay-okay-okay, wait," She'd begin, waving her hands in a kind of 'hold on, stop' gesture, before clasping them together, taking a deep breath, and pivoting to Candice, "Ms. Catnipp - I am dropping the 'Lady', thank you - while I would love," She'd glance rather wide-eyed at Giselle for a moment with the word spoken through her teeth, "...To have lunch with you alone, weren't you out here to see Giselle in the first place? Why're you so quick to brush her off?"

She was trying so hard to keep the smile on her face, as she would turn to look Giselle's way, "And Giselle... Why on earth would you eat before a lunch date? Hell, why even a lunch date if you KNEW you already ate and maybe it was on short notice?"

There was the obvious hint and nudge of, 'I am not letting you leave me alone here', but that wouldn't be too nice to say out loud, especially in front of Candice...

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:05 pm
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 HEADER_0592-0172

Giselle smiled, a little amused to see that little shift in Candice's expression, and of course the woman's refusal to admit to wanting to hang out with Giselle. The Z's attention shifted to Vee as the girl seemed to stand up a bit and pump the brakes on the entire situation. She did, however, speak up. "Hmmmmm, nope, not so far as I'm aware. Candice just let me know she was gonna be in the area so we decided to meet up. We didn't have any plans outside of just seeing eachother." She noted with a calm smile, and then looked to Candice. Very intrigued to see what her response would be to Vee's question as to why Candice was so quick to brush her off.

"Hmmm, she does kinda bring up a good point Candy. You were the one who let me know you were gonna be in town. Did you change your mind on wanting to spend time with me?" She ventured, all too happy to jump on the openings that Vee had made. And of course, she was easily able to maneuver the questions from Vee to her. "We weren't gonna~ You came in just as we'd just run into eachother." She pointed out, reminding Vee that she had only just shown up when they had started brainstorming what to do for the evening.

All the same, she turned to Candice and moved a bit closer, briefly turning her side to Vee to cut her from the conversation for just a minute. "But...... I'm glad that Candy is all for spending a bit of time with other people. I wouldn't wanna just hog you to myself. You should go with Vee, hang out, get something to eat. It'll be nice to have someone you can chill with if you're in the area and I'm not around. You can come stop by my place when you're done. Save you the trouble of a hotel. I'll even rent some movies for us to watch when you show up." Her tone shifted radically as she spoke, from that usual taunting hum to a rather gentle and sincere tone. Making an earnest go at showing Candice that she'd still spend time with her after her little hangout with Vee.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:04 pm

"Well maybe I did."

Candi cut past all of Vee's questions and dived straight into the midst of Giselle's comment. Frankly, the woman might as well not have been there at that moment even when she was trying to mediate between the pair. That did mean that, whilst Giselle turned away to attempt to cut Vee out of their more private discussion, Candi most certainly did not turn and instead remained at more than an arm's length away.

"Oh? I-- You-- Hmph."

She left her mouth agape for a moment, all too ready to spout some more vitriolic comments at the notion of her coming crawling back to Giselle later, but managed to catch her tongue. Not because the idiot was not deserving of those words, but rather Candi was not about to suffer a public spat over something as small and irrelevant as their relationship. It was not worth the effort. With an exasperated sigh, she turned to depart in the direction of where she reckoned that bar was. A change of scenery sounded wonderful right now.

"If you're coming, Vee, let's go. Elsewise it was lovely to meet you, I was looking forward to getting to know you a little better."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:49 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee was nothing but an innocent bystander to the little spat between the two women, something she entirely did not get whatsoever. This was definitely not a clash of personality she had ever been exposed to before; the worst layered arguments she'd ever witnessed were between either her siblings or some other Quincy family's kids who slept over at their home periodically, and even then it was over somethings she could at least understand - she had no idea what was up with all the weird tension here!

Well, forget it, thinking about it too hard was going to give her a headache. She made up her mind on what she was going to do,

"..Alright Giselle, was nice seeing you today, glad you're doing well," She'd begin, and then looked over to Candi, "And yes Miss Catnipp, i'd love to."

At the barest of minimums, she was trying to keep it civil, and the eye-twitching confused irritation down, down, down within her. Maybe she could get a better read of her when she wasn't having relationship drama...

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:24 pm
Off the Clock [Vee/Gigi/Candice] - Page 2 HEADER_0590-014

Giselle couldn't help but find the woman.... adorable. Lovely. even in the midst of this ....sortof spat, the ingidnity and even the confusion welling up within Candice was something she couldn't get enough of. The sight of Candice swallowing her venom was something she enjoyed profusely, seeing a semblance of progress and control. She almost leaned right up to kiss the woman, but instead she reached out and gently touched the womans' arm, a soft and light reminder of contact. The gesture was not accompanied by words, instead she simply gave a very ....particular smile. The kind of smile Giselle always had when she praised Candice in more ....private settings. Of course this was no place to say such things, and so instead she used that specific smile to remind Candice of those special instances. A touch, a look, and she said more than her mouth could have ever produced in such a short instant of time, inciting the memory of so many gentle adoring words without having to utter a single one.

She wanted Candice to know what was going on. Especially when that smile turned impish, a reminder that she was simply enjoying herself.

Candice had seen .... a lot of Giselle. But she hadn't seen one particular part of her: Her fiendish penchant for mischief, and this little exchange had been nothing but her own ....flavor of affections. Of course, whether Candice appreciated such things was yet to be seen, but at the very least she left enough bread crumbs to let the woman know that these jabs weren't sincere.

"Sounds like we have a plan! You girls have a fun time, and I hope to see you later." She smiled, making no attempt to assuage Vee's own stressful position in all this. The girl could USE a bit of disillusionment about old sternritters. ESPECIALLY if any of the ......unsavory ones were still alive. And with that, she would blow a kiss to Candice and turn to make her own way home, no doubt to prepare something to make up for her impulsive gremlin behavior. No doubt they would be having a talk later on.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Candice had seen Giselle teasing her gently in private, even prodding fun at her in public, but that did not mean she had enjoyed it. Being played for a fool was not exactly high on her list of things to do, so there was the gentlest jolt of electricity at Giselle's touch. Not enough to even shock her, perhaps startle at most, and then Candi was brushing her aside. That impish grin, if it had even been noticed, went unacknowledged as she instead mustered all of her willpower to put on a cordial smile toward Vee.

"Alright, let's get this little show on the road."

There was no further parting response for Giselle, instead, Candi simply waited for Vee to catch up with her and then the pair headed away. The tension about her did begin to fade as they headed further away from the source of disruption, and she had no intention of looking back. Perhaps, much later in the day, she might check her phone to see if she had received a grovelling apology, but that was about enough of this for one day.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum