Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Left_bar_bleue0/0[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Empty [Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm
[Johnathan Walker]

"Thou Art I, and I am Thou."
-Johnathan Walker/Shironeko

London is lost.
It was as if his throat was burning after saying those words, as if all those who died in the hell that broke loose wanted to choke the Ziamichi-Quincy to death. Even his spirit had trouble trying to cheer her host up. It was not her fault, she said - but who was at fault if not him? He was a protector of the earth, someone who inspired armies to fight in the name of the Hashia - and now, he lost his first major battle in this war against a piece of technology he didn't fully comprehend. He only knew that if he didn't hurry up, Cairo would be the next city to fall.
Speeding up, Johnathan was headed straight for London - not in the Vis Dei, but rather, in his own, personal fighting machine, a customized Messiah Valkyrie, or transforming mech, with three different modes and heavy weaponry. Not that he ever relied on it to get himself through combat, but it was a quick and safe way to reach any place on earth in a matter of seconds.
//We won't allow another city to fall, John.// Embracing him in his mind, he felt the warmth and gentle energy of his angelic spirit. //Never again will we let that happen.//

Coming to a sudden stop in the sky above the darkened city, the cockpit of the battle mech opened. Sliding out of the interior EX-Gear he wore to drive it, with a giant leap, he left the interior of the mecha, gliding down through the air at speeds that would break a humans ribs and heart into pieces without any notable damage. Landing softly on his feet on one of the rooftops, his spiritual senses expanded over the desert city. No dome active, this wasn't good. And according to his senses, quite a bit of the population could now be filed as missing, while others were seemingly either sleeping or clueless and scared.
"Tch. I'm running on so many painkillers right now that any junkie of the world would be jealous. I have to find the ringleaders of this, and crush them quickly..." Mumbling to himself, Johnathan stopped in the middle of his first motion. On his face, the usual smirk was nowhere to be seen, and the usually gray eyes shined bright red from anger and sadness, showing himself fusing his energies constantly with his spirit. Attacking Johnathan from the shadows right now would result in a quick, swift and dangerous response, as his body and soul were as tense as those of a wildcat right before striking at prey.
He didn't feel any Reiatsu in particular - of course he felt great, evil energies in the distance, but not directly where he was. His animalistic instincts, however, called him to be careful right now. Something, or someone, was here.
"Whoever you are, show yourself now. I don't have time for games." The voice of the Ziamichi suddenly sounded darker, filled with more dangerous intent and tone in it, not at all that angelic. In fact, behind his voice, there was a slight hissing - he was actually hissing at whoever was there hiding.

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) 1zz6irn
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Left_bar_bleue0/0[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Empty Re: [Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Image1
TIER-03

The darkness of the city itself, prefect for killing of unwanted guest, but this man was sent here to hold them off the people that work with the group known as Hashiamatsujiyuu, he heard them calling themselves peace dealers, one who want peace, dream of it, yet in this man eyes he seen them do nothing to gain it. Over 20,000 years of the same thing, people claiming to work for peace, want it, dream it, yet never make it an Reality. That is why this man helped formed the original Kokuryuteishi all those years ago, they took action, made peace in there realm. They will turn peace into reality, but at what cost. He heard what happened in London, he never did like Mana ways.

Master assassin was his job, able to kill many before they knew he was there, but since his job was to hold the line he shall not kill anyone without reason’s or orders. Leaning into the shadows he waited for the Hashiamatsujiyuu. Noticing a machine flying above, so one of them arrived at last. He noticed him fall to the ground, scanning the area it seemed, he hidden his spiritual pressure so well he was like a gain of sand among the dessert. With so many humans still in this area it was dangerous to fight. Quickly like a bug he moved into the shadows, looking at all the humans in there homes, seeing how many there where left, to many to risk a big scale fight in.

He looked at the man, seemed to get off the pressure of a Quincy but there was something more to him. His angered filled eyes showed age in them, was he like him, older than they appear, he was now leaning on the Quincy back, he hasn’t noticed yet, this wound of been a good time to kill somebody, but that man seemed to be thru a fight already, and looked like he was in pain. But his orders where to hold him off, meaning he have to fight him, or stall him long enough. It seemed finally he noticed him.

Finally moving himself off the back of the Quincy, this thing that ripped off its mask for greater power, showed itself to the Quincy, yet no hint of evilness or dark motives about him, almost like he wants to talk instead of fighting, he felt a slight anger in the Quincy voice, He disappeared to appear in front of John so they can talk face to face.

“That anger in your voice, you must of come from London….. I can understand that rage inside of you. But, Don’t let it rule your actions, or you can never can forgive yourself.”

Turning his head to the right, then the left in an manner as if scanning the area once more, still to many people around to risk a large battle, and knowing that anger in that Quincy voice, it be hard to make him back down, so the best thing to do is move this fight somewhere just outside the city area, into the dessert. He dashed towards the Quincy, hoping to grab him at lest, to drag him outside the city, once there, They can fight with no worries of losing human lifes, if he fails to grab him, then he shall try to think of a way to make him follow, but at this state might be easier said than done.

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) XmGUKMS
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Empty Re: [Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 pm
[Johnathan Walker]

"From the Sea of Souls, we emerge."
-Johnathan Walker/Shironeko

This being was fast, that was for sure - and very stealthy. As Johnathan heard the voice and felt the presence nearly appearing out of nowhere, he didn't flinch one bit - others would've been scared. In his eyes, only the rightous rage and fire of guilt burned. The blood red looked like two scorching hot pieces of lava in the darkness of the city. But now... this being tried to lecture him, the hero of true light. This set something off inside of his mind, a fuse was lit, and the explosion of Reiatsu and energy inside of him was amazing for a Quincies standards.
He knew, of course, that he couldn't even hope to overpower an Arrancar in physical combat without releasing his Ziamichi powers, since those would also numb the rest of the form-changing pains away.
"Not let anger cloud my thoughts, you say? Heh, are you stupid? I'm already containing my rage...!" Ducking away to the left side, evading the grab aimed at him, Johnathans right hand pulled out the silver handle of a Seele Schneider. The blue blade made out of Reishi activated, and a slight slash was made at the reached out arm of the opposer to drive him back. After all, Seele Schneider was an extremely dangerous weapon, no matter for which enemy. In his left hand, Johnathan held two other, still deactivated, blades, meaning he was ready to use three of his five physical blades right away.
"If I wouldn't, I would've already blasted you into pieces!" Johnathans shout pierced the night sky, his aura and Reiatsu fierce and bright, like the burning light of judgement itself. This white Reiatsu surrounding him, this angelic energy - it was filled with determination to fight no matter against what kind of enemy, but also strangely gentle, controlled, yet wavering like a storm. At the moment, Walker was the eye of that storm.
"And my awesome ears don't need to hear that from someone like you, Arrancar. How does it feel, hm? To be responsible for countless, meaningless deaths in London?!" A new fit of rage flew through Johnathan.
"How?! How can you be so... so... CALM?!" The densety of his Reiatsu increased, the first sign of an imminent outburst or release. Johnathans voice did not allow for any evasions, as his words, cruel and true, pressed against Zefonses calm nature.
"I don't want you to feel sadness, or guilt. I could understand if you felt joy about comitting slaughters like those, you're a Hollow, after all. But DON'T give me that damn calmness, you hear me?! You're nothing but a murderer!" The words to pierce the will, the fierce determination of a hero on his edge.

Without further warning, Johnathan dashed forward, right at Zefonse. Others would call it suicide to use Kirenkyaku to get near an opponent instead of away, but Johnathan was not everyone. In his left hand, the two Seele Schneiders suddenly lighted up and started hovering - connected to near-invisible threats out of spiritual particles.
"Flying Style - Tsubame Gaeshi!"
At first, it looked like Johnathan only swung one blade down - but that was an optical illusion. The two floating blades striked at the same time as he did, creating three perfect arcs in synchronity, in order to trap the enemy while passing by him, making blocking the three highly vibrating swords suicidal. Dodging was also hard, because the blades were extremely fast. Still, even as he passed by Zefonse, the anger in Johnathans soul - it was not actually directed at the Arrancar, but at himself.
He was the one who had been unable to save them, and he would pay the price for that forevermore. For now, his aura had no amount of killing intent, even after releasing this attack that could instantly be fatal for anyone slightly weaker than him.
After passing by Zefonse with this attack, Johnathan cought all three light-blades, deactivated them, putting them back onto his belt, and without looking back, spoke again.
"My name is Johnathan Walker. I will make you see... the error of your peoples ways."
With those words, the fight was finally starting for real, as two black, half-meter long guns spawned into Johnathans hands out of nowhere, white parts showed up in his usually jet-black hair, and a long, white cape with a black rose on it appeared on his back. Now, he was in the Third Form - a level not unlike a captains Shikai release.

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) 1zz6irn
Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) Image1
TIER-03

"Not let anger cloud my thoughts, you say? Heh, are you stupid? I'm already containing my rage...!" Ducking away to the left side, evading the grab aimed at him, The Quincy right hand pulled out the silver handle of a Seele Schneider. The blue blade made out of Reishi activated, and a slight slash was made at the reached out towards his arm, Zefonse barely evaded that move by going towards the right

Zefonse was thinking quickly based on this info, this man was fast and had one of the most deadly weapons already out, then he noticed he pulled out two more in his left hand, not activated, what was this man plan? Zefonse knew that. Seele Schneider longer than a standard arrow and functions something like a chainsaw; the blade is composed entirely of reishi, which is constantly revolving around 3,000,000 times per second, and one of them based on some claims from other Quincy increase there stranded spirit power. But it ture danger is its The Seele Schneider makes for a powerful blade in combat, but can do even more damage as an arrow. Fired as an arrow. Based on that info, it was safe to say that this Quincy is either a med range fighter, or a close range.

"If I wouldn't, I would've already blasted you into pieces!" The Quincy shout pierced the night sky, his aura and Reiatsu fierce and bright, like the burning light of the sun itself. This white Reiatsu surrounding him, this angelic energy - it was filled with determination to fight no matter against what kind of enemy, but also strangely gentle, controlled, yet wavering like a storm. Zefonse knew this man was more powerful than the captain and vizard he faced in soul society. So he was controlling his rage as well, but still something was wrong, he couldn't tell it just yet. Looking at the aura, his strong eyes unmoving, like a calm samurai before a fight.

"And my awesome ears don't need to hear that from someone like you, Arrancar. How does it feel, hm? To be responsible for countless, meaningless deaths in London?!" "How?! How can you be so... so... CALM?!" Zefonse stood there as he said those words, but if one had a good eye they noticed he closed his right fist in anger, but still calm, he never liked mana ways. Zefonse eyes still unmoving he started to speak just as the quincy started to talk once more. "I don't want you to feel sadness, or guilt. I could understand if you felt joy about comitting slaughters like those, you're a Hollow, after all. But DON'T give me that damn calmness, you hear me?! You're nothing but a murderer!" Murderer, monster, hollow, destroyer. He has been called many things, in his long life, but now Zefonse hated the filling of killing, that thing in his past was no longer him, he was not this "crazed destroyer" Zefonse didn't even move when he heard "Flying Style - Tsubame Gaeshi!"

At first, it looked like the quincy only swung one blade down - but that was an optical illusion, in which Zefonse found out to late to react to. The two floating blades striked at the same time as he did, creating three perfect arcs in synchronity, in order to trap him while passing by him, making blocking the three highly vibrating swords suicidal. Dodging was also hard, because the blades were extremely fast. Still, even as he passed by Zefonse, the anger in Quincy soul - it was not actually directed at him, which was odd, for such attack.

The moment After passing by Zefonse with this attack, the Quincy caught all three light-blades, deactivated them, putting them back onto his belt, and without looking back, spoke again.
"My name is Johnathan Walker. I will make you see... the error of your peoples ways."

After such a attack any other Arrancar would of lost a arm, or lose a vital organ, and Zefonse did nothing to block the attack what so ever, but why did he looks like he never took the attack at all? His regen was the fastest in all the espada history, so fast that not even blood came out in time from the hit, the only thing that proved he took the his was his jacket, which was now torn apart in places, Zefonse started to remove it tossing it to the side and looking back towards the Quincy who just called Johnathan

"My Last kill was over 7,000 years ago. And don't think of me as those other's, they kill for no reason, they never give anything a chance....... And the reason I am so calm is simple, If I don't control my emotions......I can't even call myself someone who wants peace"

Right now that may see like a lie, but Zefonse desire was in his eyes . That longing of peace in this Arrancar eyes was unbelievable, but unlikely that Johnathan would believe him, Zefonse looked around once more and then placed his head down at the ground, reaching for his blade, but stooped, he didn't need to release yet, nor use the blades, to many people around to risk such moves.

"Zefonse Kaizme, I simply want this fight elsewhere......"

A sonic boom, unlike any other sondio user out there, When Zefonse use it he goes faster than the speed of sound, appearing in arm length of Johnathan he used his right fist to try and punch Johnathan at this speed away from this area, dangerous to use, when your foe has a pair of guns, but a unlikely move to counter, but he didn't know this man plans anyway.

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) XmGUKMS
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 pm
[Johnathan Walker]

"I won't let you do as you please, and I won't let the human world be your toy!"
-Johnathan Walker

Raising his guns as a response to the sudden sonic boom, Johnathan was nearly too slow. His enemy was incredibly fast, to say the least. How could he be so fast? Did Tsubame Gaeshi fail? There was no way for that, Johnathan felt his blades cut through the flesh of his enemy after executing the attack. But still, his enemy was unharmed - was the body of the opposing Arrancar vibrating fast enough to repell Seele Schneider? There was no way this was true, soemthing like that would be visible. Getting his right gun infront of his upper body, the breaking and bursting steel of the dreamcrafted weapon was what protected Johnathan from getting punched out right now.
Being flung backwards from the attack, Johnathans right gun was damaged beyond repair - or so it seemed. Actually, white and black sparks danced over the metal, which was slowly shifting back to what it was supposed to be only seconds after blocking the attack. But also, just as the flight backwards began, the left-handed gun was pointed at Zefonses head. Taking in the Reiatsu from the air since he released his form and still now, he pulled the trigger - releasing a speeding burst of red energy.
"Rose Thorn Blast!"
Calling out the name of the attack to get the maximum effect out of it, this energy blast had high destructive and explosive power, even in the third form. It wasn't as strong as his later forms of this move, but still enough to be dangerous to take head-on.
Catching himself in the air after shooting, using Hirenkyaku to catch his movement and standing in the air now, Johnathan focused his Reishi into the broken gun to reconstruct the dream that held it together. The black chains connecting the guns to his arms glistered in the darkness, as his red, fierce eyes met the calm, yet sincere and honest eyes of the Arrancar. The aura of Reiatsu around Johnathan seemingly took on a shape now - the shape of a cats head was distingushable, at least a little bit.
"Cut out the bullshit." Johnathans voice maybe even sounded a bit grumpy right now. "Even if you don't approve of it, you didn't stop them. Those that let their allies commit murder are just as evil as the murderers themselves. How is ANYTHING you're doing bringing peace, Zefonse?! You're only lying to yourself to make it feel easier." Pointing his gun at the Arrancar again which he shot at, he was now not shooting, but the accusations were just as sharp and hurting as bullets. But there was no way to dodge words.
"A hero is one who wants to protect. A hero of peace... is someone who doesn't sacrifice 100 to save 1000. A Hero of Peace is the one who searches for the one option to save everyone, even at the cost of the own life! Unless that is your own, sole emotion - don't even dare to call yourself a champion of peace, Zefonse. Justice is more than a concept - it is an emotion." In a flash, Johnathan seemingly disappeared - using Hirenkyaku three times in quick succession, he appeared behind Zefonse.
"Follow me. I will show you the extend... of our emotions." With that, the Quincy seemingly vanished - he re-appeared outside of the city walls, on the cold sand of the desert in the deep night. His cat-like eyes had no trouble seeing in this darkness, of course.

Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
TIER-03

"Rose Thorn Blast!" Zefonse heard, after he had punched John back words it seem's, that Zefonse broke the right hand gun but it started to repair itself, so his weapons holds a regen power, Zefonse took note of that, rising his left arm in front of his face, to protect him from the incoming red blast, hitting his arm, Zefonse felt his flesh burn and torn away, a good sized smoke screen covered him, but he could feel this man power, not to be taken lightly.

Catching the swift sound of Hirenkyaku, as Zefonse moved his arm out getting rid of the smoke screen, showing himself healed from the blast, like he never was hit at all. The aura of Reiatsu around Johnathan seemingly took on a shape now - the shape of a cats head was distingushable, at least a little bit.Zefonse still calm as he was, looked up at johnathan looking him right in the eye's,
"Cut out the bullshit." did his voice sound more anger, it seemed that way, Zefonse stood there as Johnathan speech started.Zefonse allies where in the same group but they work on different levels, but this was for peace, Zefonse right fist closed in one would call anger. But he let it released, "Follow me. I will show you the extend... of our emotions." Than the Quincy vanished from this area, good at lest the fight can be moved somewhere else, that was good at lest. Zefonse use his natural speed to appear far outside the city where Johnathan was, good he was far outside the city walls for this fight, but Zefonse was leaning on Johnathan back, in a manner like he was when they met inside the city, Zefonse had his arms fold in a manner like a friend about to fight a friend, they had such alike motives.

"Mister Walker, I hold the rank of LT commander of Iron Cross, but also former original Second Espada. I desire peace, not war, but every other group l have seen, failed to understand everything, you deem us evil by the fact we hold power to destroy. But how is that so different from all you from the Gotei 13, and Vizard corps…….You destory everything you deemed evil, you say you fight for peace, and yet do nothing. But we from the Kokuryuteishi are fighting for it, not only that we find are own path and existence, no matter how one was before, we find are true self’s."

Saying that still leaning on Johnathan back Zefonse put his arms down, and started to speak once more, his voice full of longing and a sense of self hate.

"A while ago you said I could understand if you felt joy about comitting slaughters like those, you're a Hollow. Let me tell you something, that soul reapers, Quincy's and even demons get wrong. WE are not hollows we..... I hold reason! Do you know what its like to be born of thousand of compressed souls, begging to devour each other.....no you all don't you simply dub us as mindless monsters, simple beings that only want to kill and enjoy death....not everyone one of us is like that THAT.... I been alive for far longer than you have........ you haven't seen all I have have witness the ever so many people who claim peace, fight for it, and only FAIL...... I work with these people I call my allies, BUT DON'T compare ME TO THEM....."

Walking off to the side of John, zefonse lost some of that so called calmness and showed a bit of his inner rage, walking about 20 feet from where John was Zefonse turn back towards him, looking him in the eyes

"I hate using this...... but I shall show you, my power......"

drawing his left blade with his right hand Zefonse eyes looking into john eyes, one can tell this was something not to mess with, this was Zefonse regaining all the powers he had as a hollow the "crazed destroyer" dropping the blade in front of him, letting it hit the sand, as his mask fragments closed to cover his mouth.

"Reveal"

the sands around him started to float, and twirl as energy started to form, the rise in rieatsu was nearly unreal, Zefonse eyes still looking at johns eyes, the energy was so intense it started to make some of the sane turn into glass, then the glass started to turn into dust. then the energy finely formed a complete dome around him, not a single part to be seen covered by that dome. Then a moment cut the dome in half the energy going everywhere, a form complete coving his body, and a crater where he stood.

[Johnathan vs Zefonse] Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) V8n345

"Ciervo Volante"

It stood there, where it was still staring at Johnathan, Zefonse took a step, then a sonic boom once more, and a massive shock wave, making that crater even bigger where he once stood, he was even faster than before, the shock wave hitting a normal human body would shatter ribs, cause internal bleeding, but Johnathan seemed more than human, he was gone from sight as dust started to cover the area like a sand storm

An energy built up can be felt from above, Zefonse was there whiten a split second, the lower portion of one of his arms, subsequently projecting it outward in the form of a volatile shot emanating from the respective fist akin to a shotgun, which violently explodes when it establishes contact with an exterior object. When it hits another being they are more likely to get minor wounds and be stun for at lest one post depending on the difference in tier. this was known as Concussive Blast

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 am
[Johnathan Walker]

"Why? Because I am awesome."
-Johnathan Walker

"We are never alone, as long as we keep on dreaming."

Johnathans red eyes did not flinch one bit, not during Zefonses talking, nor during the transformation. However, his emotions boiled up. It really was just like the two sides of the same coin fighting... two people, longing for peace. One of them was on the wrong side, but which one was that? For Johnathan and Shironeko, the answer was clear. Their enemy was strong - seemingly unharmed from the attack earlier - and was now releasing his powers. But not that, not his display of power, were anything to upset Johnathan in the slightest bit. He was a warrior at heart, liking challenge. Only those words as sharp as any sword cut into him, and he was ready to repell them with his own.
As Zefonse appeared right infront of Johnathan, he could do nothing in his current own form to counter this attack directly. Crossing his guns infront of his chest, the concussive blast hit Johnathan, cutting into his skin and through his clothes, ripping them apart in many places, as it blew him backwards a few meters, but he still landed on his feet in the cold sands of the desert. Unwavering eyes focused into Zefonses, as the guns shattered completely and fell down into the sands, turning into Reishi completely again.
"Heh. You really think you have ANY idea... about the pain of a thousand souls?" Johnathans voice was strangely calm all of the sudden. However, this calmness... it was dangerous. Like an ocean right before a giant storm broke loose - and this strom broke loose only seconds later.
In a vast, devastating release of raw energy, Johnathan threw every limiter of his body and soul out of the window. His body was already at it's limits from using Hero Form earlier today - his soul was only human. But what he released right now - this bright, pure Reiatsu - was still seemingly unlimited, thanks to him constantly absorbing every bit of Reishi around him. In the burst, the sand underneath of Johnathan was not blown away, but crushed into itself, forming a hard, round-shaped and pretty deep crater directly underneath the now floating Quincy, who let out a single cry of anger and rage.
"YOU are the clueless one! Do you even know what it's like... what it's like to be born like this?!" The wind speeding through the desert was not wind, but simply the release of all of his Reiatsu. "Do you realize the curse of us Quincy even one bit, Zefonse?! No matter what you feel... it never goes away! My sole emotion - it's to protect! I'm a protector with the purpose to give happyness, yet still - I can only destroy! A Quincy can't grant anything. Others cleanse souls, purify them. We only kill!" The aura surrounding Johnathan started to solidify. "YOU are the one who doesn't realize anything! Every single time I close my eyes, I see the face of every single one I killed - Shinigami, human, demon, Hollow, Arrancar, Iramasha, other Quincy, I see them all! Their faces are telling me to die, and I endure - because I believe! You're running away!"
Through the light, something else happened. For the very first time ever - Shironeko, the spirit of Johnathan, showed it's ethereal humanoid body outside of his mind - a woman with short hair, red eyes, very pale skin, wearing a white robe around her body.
"If you work with them, then their failures are yours. The ones killed by them, your hands are dyed in their blood!" The voice of the usually cat-like spirit was clean, beautiful, and devastating. The true voice of an angel. "As long as you don't stand up for peace yourself... as long as you don't die for it if need be, you have no right to claim failure upon those who died for peace." The crisp clear voice, like the ringing bells of heaven calling judgement upon the wicked. The red eyes of kindness and fierce nature at the same time, from both of them, focused into Zefonses eyes. "As long as we keep on dreaming, peace will be real one day! I am the spirit of dreams, Sironeko. You're doing nothing but destroying the peace we finally had in the human world! True, it was not perfect. Murders occured. Crime was still there. But to reach perfection, violence and brutality is never the way! The only thing you're achieving is the destruction of what humanity has reached!"
"As one who can only destroy... my mission is clear to me, Zefonse." Johnathan seemed to have calmed down suddenly. His determination - it was so clear that you could grasp it. "I will keep on destroying whatever stands in the way of the bright blue sky! It is my duty, and my strongest emotion. To give them peace... to Natsuki, Serah, Ciel, Shizuru, Sho, Yuusuke, Iori, Ravana, Ichigo... to all of them! I will grant... THE BLUE SKY!"
"We...are...ONE!"
In the bright light, the two silhuettes shifted into one. The light - it was now not the Reiatsu. The body of them itself - it shined as bright as a star fallen down to earth. But during all this - the eyes kept being focused onto Zefonses. From red to piercing yellow, like the eyes of a cat. Suddenly, Johnathans already turn clothes on his upper body were completely destroyed by a sudden bulge on his back - and spraying a few drops of blood as they unfolded with incredible speed after bursting the skin on his back, two large, feathered, clean white angel wings appeared on his back. Just like that, the long hair of Johnathan seemingly disappeared, and was now short, spiked, and mostly white with only very few black spots remaining in them. His seemingly younger face radiated light, just like his whole body did currently, as a white, beautiful longcoat appeared around his body - together with white pants and combat boots, manifesting themselves while black and red roses seemed to grow around them like living plants, engfulling them in their beautiful embrace.
Reaching out his hands to the sides before pulling them back infront of his chest - as something formed out of light and Reishi, two handguns, finely crafted it seemed, with a single black rose growing around both of them. Twin handguns of unimagineable beauty.
"This is the extend... of our heart."

This was the final stage - the stage known as Hero Form. The strongest form of Johnathan, the hero of true Light, against Zefonse, the Arrancar longing for peace. Now, only time would tell...

Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
TIER-03

The guns seem to shattered again, and did some damage towards Johnathan, and sent him flying at lest a few meters, but he landed on his feet, Zefonse stood there, returning his arm from using concussive blast, looking at Johnathan, thou this red armor. He spoked his voice of calm, than followed by raw energy, it was an vast, devastating release of raw energy, was he pushing his body limits out of him? watching him, Zefonse did not lower his guard, this bright, pure Reiatsu was still seemingly unlimited, a frost white aura went around Zefonse blade arm, than following that he cut himself quickly healing, getting a drop of blood need to turn it into a Gran rey cero, all that energy that can level a city into cutting power, than a burst of sand crushed into itself, from his release of power.

This wind, want wind, but reaitsu, Zefonse still looking at Johnathan with his calm eyes, seeing the face of everything he has killed, then they share a pain, two sides of the same coin, fighting for peace, but who is right and who is wrong?

Light? something else was taking form a woman with short hair, red eyes, very pale skin, wearing a white robe around her body. Was this an zanpakuto spirit? No this Quincy must be a Ziamichi, then his powers was able to create? than that explained where he gained those guns. Zefonse Gran rey cero infused blade, ready to fire in a sense, Hearing these words, made zefonse unsure what to believe, who was right and who was wrong, in all his long life, he only met a few people that dream for peace and tried for it only ending up dying. His mission is clear, destroying the bright blue sky....what does that mean.....peace? justice? hope? everything? Zefonse figured out what it meant and smiled under that armor.

This light.....now....there fusing? transforming? into something stronger. . From red to piercing yellow, like the eyes of a cat. Suddenly, Johnathans already torn clothes on his upper body were completely destroyed by a sudden bulge on his back - and spraying a few drops of blood as they unfolded with incredible speed after bursting the skin on his back, two large, feathered, clean white angel wings appeared on his back. Just like that, the long hair of Johnathan seemingly disappeared, and was now short, spiked, and mostly white with only very few black spots remaining in them. His seemingly younger face radiated light, just like his whole body did currently, as a white, beautiful longcoat appeared around his body - together with white pants and combat boots, manifesting themselves while black and red roses seemed to grow around them like living plants, engfulling them in their embrace. His power seemed to his hit fullest,he was at his max power.

Zefonse was thinking should he enter that form, he has never used it before outside of training, but he still had his tricks left, Zefonse lifted his blade up in the air, as if pointing to the heaven.

"Then to see who is right or wrong, we shall let are attacks speak for each other as well...Hai-baku(Honorable foe)"

His stinger arm rise up and than fabricates a minuscule hexagonal planar construct between the confines of his relevant palms that he subsequently imbues with a significant quantity of energy, causing it to fracture and distort under the tremendous strain subjected upon it. These destructive attributes are replicated within the surrounding atmosphere as the dimensional fabric begins to rupture, yet oddly displayed harmony of the observable panorama as both the spatial and temporal boundaries of the designated location are broken. The completion of this visible cracking signifies the effective transfer of the areas of the space itself opening a dimensional rift. Only people stronger than him, or are his allies can see it

Where did it lead, and why was it in front of him, he slashed downwards into it unleashing the Gran rey cero blade energy into it it took form of a energy blade flying when it came out a few meters above Johnathan, than split into two, and able to slightly track down there target before going on in a single path, if it hit Johnathan the damage would be great but not deadly or fatal, if it missed than Zefonse would think of another quick move to use.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:22 pm
[Johnathan Walker]

"We'll see what ideal will last... dark hero Zefonse."
Raising his guns while constantly charging Reishi into his body through his wings and natural ability, Johnathan seemingly turned into a giant drain of spirit particles surrounding them and disappearing into his wings - almost a sickening, but also beautiful sight for anyone with sharp enough eyes to notice it, and the former Espada surely had those.
//Seemingly uninjured from my Rose Thorn Blast... Not good... Oh crap!//
The next move pulled off by the Arrancar was not just fast. It was INSANELY fast. If Ichigos speed had something to compare it with, Zefonse was damn close to it for sure. This fight would decide who was right, and who was wrong - everything was now weighting down on their souls. Only the fight would decide what way to achieve peace was the right one - protect the blue sky, or destroy it to re-create the whole world. For the heroic Quincy, the answer was clear, but for fate and the world itself, it was still up in the air.
Having an attack moving in from two sides at high speeds, he was able to sense that they were strong, at least. He didn't have the speed necessary to dodge those things completely without getting hurt - but he had a plan to minimize damage.
"Erwache aus deinem Schlaf."
Almost only a fast whisper, this spell awakened the weapons of Johnathan seemingly to live - in his hands, the guns fused into a strange-looking handle, which instantly projected a rotating, rose-red shield of spiritual particles, spinning and vibrating at insane speeds, as Johnathan, instead of doding to the side or the similliar, used Hirenkyaku to storm AT the attack launched at him, holding his shield right above his head, expanded to cover a bit more than his entire body, with the white wings close to his body.
An explosive, grinding sound, and Johnathans shield with him in tow broke through one of the Gran Rey Cero level attacks, with the other one detonating underneath him. Changing the shield back into guns on the fly, Johnathan captured himself in the air with his wings and ability to stand in the air, a small smirk on his face. He knew that using the same ability twice against a good enemy was never a good idea, so he had to be careful with the shield from now on - it was not able to block sword attacks, after all. But that was something his opponent hopefully didn't figure out just yet.
Instead, Johnathan aimed his guns directly at Zefonse - the barrels lighted up, one black, one red. "Rose Thorn Blast!" The dust from the explosion underneath him didn't even have one minute to settle, as two big energy blasts - one red, one jet-black - dashed towards Zefonse. Johnathan had to find out of his enemy had extreme defense, or if there was another trick behind it. Without knowing his enemies abilities, fighting was hard, nearly impossible.
Of course, Johnathan didn't actually believe those two blasts would hit, and his stance in the air shifted, became more crouched down, like a cat waiting to strike at prey. //Dancing Style... Cat Steps.//

Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
TIER-03

These overflowing emotions,Are penetrating through this body. This unrestrainable scorching blaze, Burns away all confusion Starting to forget all sensations until now. No one ever knows, the sounds of mine.Evolving in every aspects.A yet unknown side of myself is waking, what was this feeling waking up in Zefonse, from facing this powerful foe. experience? no, the truth. This was a battle was going to test the very limits of there souls, there ideals, and there power themselves.

He watched a rotating, rose-red shield of spiritual particles, spinning and vibrating at insane speeds, as Johnathan, instead of doding to the side or the similliar, used Hirenkyaku to storm towards the attack launched at him, holding his shield right above his head, expanded to cover a bit more than his entire body, with the white wings close to his body. That seemed to block most if not all damage his attack does, Johnathan was a person of great power and skill, then again so was himself, but did he hear some sort of words chanted before, than, it was fast, but he was sure it was words oh some kind, he be on the watch for more things like that.

Johnathan, turned the shield back into his guns again, Zefonse watched for anything strange about that if it was able to block a gran rey level of attack, why would he take them down? Can it block physical? Since it is down no way to test that just yet. Now heard another attack, this time one he heard once before, this Rose thorn blast, was powerful attack, but what was this, two of them. He seen the red colored one, but the black colored one made Zefonse wonder if that was the full powered attack of it.

A quick sonic boom, as Zefonse dashed towards the attacks, and reaitsu formed a barrier around him as the red one hit him, with the blast making more dust cover the area, the damage from the red blast was blocked fully, takes to Zefonse Telekinesis. now the black blast was coming, it hit Zefonse right in the chest, if he didn't had increased steel skin it would of done much more damage. It left a good sized crack in his body, as it healed faster than one can blink, While getting hit Zefonse opened another Dimensional Rift,and jumped into it. The dust still covering him

His spiritual pressure vanished for a split second, but the area around Johnathan, had an small energy build up, what was going on? Zefonse voice can be heard saying

"Explosia"

Zefonse ability’s that allows him to create explosions from his dimensional rifts. This allows him to create explosions within whatever distance he is capable of controlling his rifts (at maximum range for this attack is set to a half mile). This allows him to create explosions in front of his enemy without them knowing until it is too late, unless they are able to sense the small energy build up around them.

Zefonse appearing a few meters above where the blast went off, on looking at the flames, trying to see where Johnathan was, for all he knew Johnathan may had plans for this sort of attack. did Johnathan took these powerful blast? or found a way to escape them. Only time well tell.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum