Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Did WHAT? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You Did WHAT? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You Did WHAT? - Page 2 Empty Re: You Did WHAT?

Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:06 pm

You Did WHAT? - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 140

Hono would dramatically gasp hearing Elyss' response. "That's no fair~ I know you like being all kind to me! I mean LOOK at me~ I'm so damn cute!" She would micheviously cute. "You're not bad yourself Elyss~ Redheads..." She playfully teased.

"Oh! Is getting to spend time with Captain Unohana really such a bad thing?" Hono would tap her chin, thinking about it. "You better be careful Elyss... Soon I'll be strong enough to knock you out..." She looked over at Elyss. A little curious about Elyss' opinion, Hono would speak out.

"To be honest, I have a LOT of pressure..." She seemed serious. "I mean... my old Captain wanted me to do good. I feel like I need to make everyone proud. Murasaki did some training now with me, so even now I need to make them proud you know?'"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Squish on Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Did WHAT? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You Did WHAT? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:30 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss shrugged. "Welcome to life, I guess. Everyone's going to have expectations. It's up to you to meet them or not."

Elyss isn't going to comment on what was said before the serious stuff. Besides, she has nothing to say about Hono's looks or the sudden thing about Liana. She'd much rather focus on the real matter at hand which she can relate to. It sure does suck having people have faith in you and stuff. That's sort of how Elyss even ended up in the situation she's in now. What sucks more though is failing to meet that stuff. Talk about being eaten up from the inside out.

"Keep training, and I'm sure you'll get there. Maybe even hit me once. Who knows? I'm not gonna tack on more expectations."

エンドポスト~

CPK

[/quote]
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:23 pm

You Did WHAT? - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 129

Hono nodded at Elyss' statement about life. The Shinigami would listen she simply said, Keep Training. but it was good advice in itself. "If I hit you once that's a big success..." Hono cracked a smile, she would soon stand up. Turning to look towards the Captain. "Watch out. Next time you see me I'll hit you hard..." Hono cracked a smile. "Be ready!" She chuckled lightly.

Hono would head towards the door. "Well... Uh. Thanks for talking to me..." She said softly it seemed she really did enjoy their talks. "I just... wanted to make sure you were okay." She said before waving, as well as flicking Elyss off as she walked out. "Don't get yourself killed or something dumbass..." She laughed as she exited through the door.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum