Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Did WHAT? Left_bar_bleue0/0You Did WHAT? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You Did WHAT? Empty You Did WHAT?

Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:10 am

You Did WHAT? 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 139

Elyss did what? Hono had heard what happened and she was just... surprised. But she was gonna get to the bottom of this! Well, good things Elyss was her best friend of course! (Or so she would tell herself). Hono marched towards the seventh division. Knowing just where to check for Elyss. The pink-haired girl had a lot of questions she needed to ask. She didn't know the whole story so she couldn't come to a conclusion.

Well, there it was, Elyss' yurt. Without a second thought, the Shinigami came bursting in. She called out. "Elyss. You... Did... WHAT..." she shouted. Hopefully, she was home... because that would have been really embarrassing otherwise. Hono would fold her arms, waiting for a few moments curious if Elyss would show herself. Her head was processing as many theories as she could.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

You Did WHAT? Empty Re: You Did WHAT?

Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:25 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, Elyss is home. She was busy washing up after being out training with Midori. She definitely wasn’t expecting someone to bust into her yurt without an invitation. She first heard her door opening which had her pause a bit and narrow her gaze towards the door of her bathroom. Then, she heard the voice and let out an audible groan that didn’t even penetrate the roar of the shower. It was easy to know what Hono’s yelling about, and Elyss would have liked nothing more than to not have to talk about this again with anyone. However, she knows she’s not that fortunate.

Turning off the shower, she stepped out and began drying herself. “Shut up and sit down! You better not have broken anything, you little shit!” She’d yell from behind the door, hoping Hono could at least find the only couch and sit her ass down. The redhead can’t even process why that woman thought it best to just barge in without warning. Guess this is what Elyss gets for leaving the door unlocked. Everyone else at least knocked first.

Knowing she has company, she at least dried herself off quickly enough and came out with bottoms on and a towel around her chest. She didn’t have a shirt or anything, so this is the best she could do for now until grabbing something from her dresser. That didn’t stop her from throwing a nasty look at her guest, dark eyes accusing and clearly displeased.

“Alright. I know why you’re here, but tell me why I shouldn’t send you home with a good asskicking.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:07 am

You Did WHAT? 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 210

Hono would sit down the first part of Elyss' order was completed, the second part? Well... let's just hope things weren't broken. Hono folded her arms and crossed her legs as she waited on Elyss. Though the pink-haired Shinigami was tense, she was... surprised(?) by what Elyss was wearing. With a little gulp, Hono's eyes darted up to address the tall angry woman staring her down.

"Lots. First, I have questions. Second, look at me! I'm so cute! You wouldn't hit me! Three, you've kicked my ass before, and did that stop me?" It would take more than Elyss beating Hono up to make her leave, this girl was determined and persistent. "Plus! Aren't we friends! I mean I'm training my ass off to give YOU a good ass-kicking!" Even now, Hono was throwing out her snarky remarks, not letting Elyss intimidate her.

"Now. How about you tell me what you did, why you did it, tell me the whole story..." she leaned back yawning a little on Elyss' couch. "Damn, this thing is soft. Maybe I'll take a nap on it after we're done..." More teasing from the pink-haired girl. Despite the fact Elyss could probably snap her in half in a second, Hono would keep pushing her buttons.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Squish on Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:43 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“If I kicked your ass before, then I think that means I’d kick it again.”

Elyss rolled her eyes as she kept moving, looking for something decent to cover herself with. It didn’t take much looking to find a decent black T and throw it on. Hono doesn’t have to worry anymore about whatever degeneracy was going through her head any longer. There’s more important matters to discuss, and Elyss doesn’t care much for having to discuss them. The redhead should have expected this little pest to show up at her door eventually. She would have liked a bit of warning first though.

“Alright. Listen. I killed him, yeah? So what? It was an official fight, and I won. That’s all you need to know.”

Being a good host, Elyss talked and walked, moving over to her fridge, pulling out a jug of iced tea. As if she was going to throw a kernel onto her stove and actually prepare something. Hono gets a nice glass of store bought tea like the rest of them. Elyss didn’t even bother handing it to the woman, opting to put the glass on the small table in front of the couch before she sat down next to her so-called friend. Then, she put on a resting bitch face and gave Hono a very accusing look.

“There. Happy?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:36 pm

You Did WHAT? 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 127

Hono lightly chuckled. "Oh, I know you easily could~ but I'm not gonna let you intimidate me" she lightly chuckled, leaning back on the couch a little more relaxed now. Tea? Well, how could Hono say no, she sipped it softly. Looking to her right at Elyss as she sat down, Hono still had some more questions. "Why? I'm assuming you didn't just walk up and stab the guy..." She raised an eyebrow. "What caused the whole thing?"

Hono rubbed her neck. "Sorry for uh. Rushing like that, I just really needed to figure out what in the hell happened." she said, in a calmer tone than her normal voice, she seemed relaxed?

Hono looked down. Bringing up an unrelated conversation. "You know, I've been training up for our next fight~ Maybe I'll jump yah when you're least expecting it"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:53 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Intimidation and stating facts are two different things.”

Is Hono doing this? Does Elyss really have to explain everything? She already hates having to think about it. She hates having to talk about it even more. Guess Hono deserves some sort of explanation though. The woman did bust in here flaunting herself like she has any authority. Elyss can respect that at least. But, the redhead made sure to show how little she wanted to as she sat back herself and melted into the couch.

“Ugh… He challenged me to a fight, and it just got a little out of hand. I didn’t mean to go for his head like that, but it just happened like that. Sometimes, things just happen that are out of your control.”

She hated that fact. She hates how she didn’t have control during that fight. Elyss can remember being fully aware of what was going on, and then, suddenly, she’s waking up with that man’s head rolling on the ground. It was a fight that could have gone that way, but it didn’t have to go that way. At least Hono brought up something that distracted her for a bit. The idea of Hono popping up randomly was a little funny, but Elyss also hated that because there’s the possibility that she’d actually get spooked and hurt Hono more than she’d have meant to.

“Let’s not… I wouldn’t want to accidentally hit you too hard, idiot.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:28 am

You Did WHAT? 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 96

Hono shook her head. Nodding her head, so it was an accident. Well... there wasn't much more Hono could ask. The pink-haired woman would just nod. Finishing up the tea she was given by Elyss.

"So... how have you been? Also, can I get some more tea?"

She placed the cup down on the table, sinking back down into the sofa. Hearing that Elyss didn't think it was a good idea for Hono to jump out at her. With a simple chuckle, she would look at Elyss again.

"Aww~ You do care about little old me?"

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Squish on Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:47 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

That was surprisingly easy. Honestly, Elyss had expected more emotion from Hono, but guess the redhead was the one more worried about all of this than anyone else. It’s weird feeling like you’ve screwed up but not being punished for it. It’s almost like things were supposed to go this way. Well, there’s no point harping over it. She’ll end up killing herself with worry for no reason. She just has to do better and that’s that.

“I’ve just been doing my job. There’s not much else going on.”

Yeah. Life has been a bit boring, and Elyss doesn’t want to dive into the issue she’s having with her Zanpakuto. She’s too tired to deal with that headache right now. She does make Hono another glass of tea, but that’s just to give her hands something to do for a second. Afterwards, she found herself fumbling a bit with her thumbs, pondering on how to carry on the conversation. Does she want to talk about Hono’s growth? The fact the woman wants to beat her up is humorous, but that’s the least Elyss would have expected from her rival.

“...Honestly, thanks for coming, I guess. Thought you had wandered off and got yourself killed or something.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:39 am

You Did WHAT? 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 149

Hono would give Elyssa a quick nod, well at least Elyss was doing fine. It was always nice to just... talk, Hono didn't have many friends, so she didn't really get to have casual conversations like this. She sipped away at the tea, thinking of what to say in response.

"Work... no training? My my... you're gonna slip! I'll hit you for sure someday"

Hono wasn't focused on BEATING Elyss, she just wanted to land a hit on her. Beating her could come later. What came out of Elyss' mouth next was... surprising. Hono's smile turned into a devilish smirk.

"Aww!! You were worried about me! Who knew you were such a little softy~"

The pink-haired woman would look towards, the taller woman.

"I'm not that weak... besides you think I'd die so easily?" Hono would let out a soft chuckle. "I can't die till I beat your ass..."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:48 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Eh... Don't get so full of yourself! Jeez. I'm never going to be nice to you again."

With a frustrated huff, Elyss couldn't help but wonder why she bothered. Of course, Hono's the type to grab a hold of one compliment or something and try to make the redhead mad with it. It doesn't help that Elyss actually let herself blush a bit because why the fuck wouldn't she care somewhat about the woman who's dedicating herself so hard to such a stupid thing?! Well, whatever. That's all Hono is getting from now on. No more.

"Try to hit me, and I'm going to send you to the 2nd Division for a week."

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum