Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Left_bar_bleue0/0nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Empty As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)

Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:46 am
nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  LIpCg8u

RIO SHIHOIN

Momentous would be the word to describe the string of events in Rio's life as of late. From retiring from her duty of always overlooking Shihoin matters to meeting an arrancar in Hisana, to crossing paths with Yugiri, and even meeting the energetic yet unpredictable Nanashi, Rio was slowly but surely establishing a way of life deemed, in her eyes, to be one teeming with success so far. Throwing caution to the wind was not a concept the shield of the shihoin humored.

Therefore, she could not entirely say she expected things to go so well. There were days where she felt that urge to fall back into old habits, to peer into the lives of the younger family members, but those thoughts quickly found themselves cut down before they could manifest in her mind. An idle mind could be quite deceptive, all told. As such, Rio usually spent her days traveling through the Seireitei in search of things to occupy her time.

Engaging precisely in that travel, the dark-skinned woman could be spotted walking through the Seireitei, browsing between a shop or two as she walked among the other civilians. Would she grab a bite to eat or see about buying some new clothes? The options were many and she felt that she'd be satisfied with most, truth be told.

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN

Last edited by Iori on Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Left_bar_bleue0/0nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Empty Re: As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)

Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:54 pm
nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  HEADER_12644928

Nanashi was ...enjoying her life as best she could! Wandering around! She was a restless spirit to be sure, and so the .....limitations put in place because she was such a new Vizard did feel a little stifling. No World of the Living and she was only supposed to leave Gotei territory if she wass supervised. She even suspected that she had someone following her at times. Which WAS a bit problematic with how much of an adventurious spirit she had. But thankfully, learning at the Shino academy did wonders in tempering that spirit, as well as her own ...unique relationship with her hollow, ready to scold her and even take control if she started doing something stupid.

So she just ....WANDERED around the areas she WAS allowed to, and that included the general gotei area! Sure she couldn't just walk wherever she wanted, but she took every opportunity to be out and about! Currently: that meant walking around with a bit of food in hand, eating as she shunpo'd around the market area rather than finding a seat and eating like a normal person. This time around she was in a section of the market that she wasn't super familiar with, and frankly: She was deadass lost. Not that that bothered her, but she was looking around, taking it all in as she walked about.

That is...unTIL she spotted a familiar figure in the distance. Was that Miss Shihoin?! A big smile spread across her face as she promptly zipped over. "Hello Miss Rio! How are you?" Her own loud voice cut through the otherwise tranquil and lightly busy evening background as the girl just flat out APPEARED beside her. It was unlikely she would surprise the woman, but still it would definitely be a little jarring. But thats just how Nanashi was.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

nanashi - As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)  Empty Re: As Swift As A Coursing River(Rio/Nanashi)

Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:08 am

RIO SHIHOIN

Among all the civilians within the crowd, the last one she expected to grace her presence was her energetic student. Nanashi? As one whose senses were trained almost to their utmost, she was not entirely caught at unawares but still... it was indeed jarring to be bumping into her only days after their first meeting. Fate desired to be a jester today, she supposed. Rio found the woman's presence to be a breathe of fresh air.

She shared her company with many people but the upbeat energy that exuded from this woman's aura was enough to make her believe that, even if she was suffering from a bad day, something about that infectious energy would rub off on her and revitalize her spirits almost instantaneously. Turning to face her directly, Rio would extend a hand forward, ruffling the girl's head with a bright smile.

"I'm doing well, Nanashi. It's good to see you again. What about you? Staying out of trouble, I presume?"

A light jest, to be sure. She didn't inherently think this woman was the type to be a rabble rouser.

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN

Last edited by Iori on Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:48 pm

Nanashi broke out into a joyous grin when she felt the woman's hand ruffle through her hair, pleased that she'd had the foresight to have it done up today! HAHA! Thwarted Miss Shihoin! All the same, despire her tousle-resistant do, she still staggered a little from the gesture, having been a little off-balance on her arrival! "I'm doing great! Just decided to get something to eat, and now I'm gonna get back to training! Uhhhhh, in a bit. Wanted to stretch the ol legs out a bit first." She grinned, promptly doing a little spin and executing a few quick snap kicks into the air. Whoo whoo! Clearly showing off in the middle of the market like a fool.

But still, they weren't bad kicks for someone of her level, and the display WAS supposed to just be a distraction from the fact that she was buttfuck lost in this place. Like, did Soul Society REALLY need so many maze-like walls?! All the same, she'd glanceat Rio. So very obviously seeking approval for her public display. Having not yet realized that her little stunt was drawing some confused glances from a few individuals walking by. I know you're incapable of feeling embarassed in these little moments of yours, child. But I assure you it is still agonizing to witness. Amanta promptly commented from the back of her head.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:49 am

RIO SHIHOIN

Rio giggled softly as she observed Nanashi executing a flurry of kicks, putting on a display for her teacher in a bid to impress the Shihoin woman. "I see. You can never have too much training. That said, you should always make it a habit to relax as much as you need to. A body well-rested is a body well prepared. With the display of kicks, I'd say your form is very much up to par," she'd comment with a warm smile as she patted the woman on the shoulder before her eyes continued to wander around in search of some form entertainment before they returned to the pink-haired energizer bunny that was her student. Gazing at the woman with food in hand, she wondered if she might humor the idea of indulging in a meal of some kind herself. Was there a place with meat skewers or kabobs around?

"Have you been ruminating on the lessons I taught you from the other day? Is there anything you found disagreeable? It is my first time teaching a pupil and taking a hands-on approach rather than speaking from a textbook or going through forms and routines. I want to accommodate you in the best way that I know how, Nanashi."

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:24 am

Nanashi blinked for a moment as she listened to the older woman, her head canting a little to the side. On one hand, pleased with the woman seeming to enjoy the display, but also like..... Huh? She seems a little unsure of herself. How adorable. It was certainly a little strange to see the Teacher being like..... asky about if she was doing something wrong? At least to Nanashi, and for a moment, that face was riddled with concern for the larger woman. "Uhhhhh, I dunno? I just wanna learn from you! So I don't really mind what you wanna teach me. I just wanna learn to be strong. But like....in the movies this is the kinda thing you ask like.... a close friend or something right? You don't wanna seem indecisive infront of a student right? But don't worry I won't tell anyone. You have your noble pride to protect and stuff!" She insisted in a hushed voice.

"But nah! I'm happy! And Always ready to learn! BEEEEEsides you're like.... super old right? I think you probably know more about whats good for my success than me anyway!" She smiled. As Amanta sighed loudly in her head.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:33 am

RIO SHIHOIN

A warm smile formed in Rio's expression as she nodded quietly, listening to Nanashi explain that she was fine with whatever the woman desire to teach her. That was a relief. Rio was use to watching over and training with family but someone outside of family was different. Different methods had to be applied in her eyes. A soft sigh escaped her lips only for her eyes to shoot open in embarrassment with Nanashis next words.

Super Old!? How was she even supposed to react to something like that? There were many golden rules to uphold when it came to women and Nanashi just brazenly defied the first one. Never mention anything about age! Rio would pout softly as she extended her hand forward to pull on Nanashi's ear. It wasn't an entirely aggressive pull but it was enough to cause a little pinch of pain.

"I'm not that old, Nanashi. I'm only 288, which mathematics aside since we're spirits... as you can see, I look like I'm clearly in the prime of my youth." She'd make a comical flex with her other arm before letting go of her ear. It was all in good fun. Part of her figured that Nanashi was being genuine and hardly anything close to malicious.

"Well, that's a relief. I'll show you all that I can offer. With your attitude and my tutelage, I'm sure you'll achieve your dreams in no time. I can't quite say that training was on my mind today, though. I'm a little famished, so I might look for a bite to eat soon."

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:42 pm

ACK! Nanashi let out a little yelp as she watched the woman grab her by the ear and give it a tug! "Hey! I'm only like Sixty! I didn't KNOW I figured after a while you didn't care about that stuff!" She insisted, though she did perk up when she noted that flex, a little perplexed. She did have to wonder what the warrant behind gaining actual muscle was over just using spirit energy. Wouldnt being more bulky suck? Hmmmm, she actually had no idea. A question for later.

"Oh! Uhhhh, well that makes sense. I already ate, so we can meet up uhhh later then? Just gimme a time and a place!" She smiled, not at all deterred that her teacher had a few things o do before going and getting the training on. Then again, she DID kinda spring it on her out of nowhere. Hm. But Rio seemed up for it, so she didn't feel TOO bad about it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:07 pm

RIO SHIHOIN

"Lesson number one as the student of Rio Shihoin. Never assume. Always inquire." She'd playfully bop her on the head with her fist before nodding softly. What would be the location of choice she wondered? Probably best to go to the academy again? Somewhere within one of the courtyards might be a more suitable choice. Open air and no worry of damaging any equipment or the infrastructure of the training halls. Rio would clap her hands together as she came to a decision.

"Afternoon. You and me can meet one another within one of the courtyards around the academy. The open air should give us enough freedom to move around. I'll see you around until then. Be prepared! I'm believing in you!" Rio would raise two thumbs up, grinning warmly before patting her on her shoulders and walking in an alternate direction, to at least find a meal and do some window shopping. It wouldn't be long before they'd cross paths again.

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:29 pm

Nanashi blinked owlishly as she listened to her teacher and nodded along. In truth she would probably forget that rule, but in this moment she was SURE she would remember it, nodding fervently as Rio explained that they would be meeting up later on in the afternoon. "Understood Ma'am!" She replied sharply, giving a curt bow at the waist before pausing as she watched the woman march off. So she just needed to go hang around and then meet in the courtyard later!

But what should she do until then? She paused, itching the back of her head. Until finally, she decided she may as well just practice right? Something....easy that wouldn't tire her out physically. If her teacher intended to school her on Hakuda and stuff, then she'd work on her other skills in the meantime. Made perfect sense to her!

And so Nanashi made her way to one of the special Kido practice areas. It was a special little area with some sort of barriers surrounding it designed to completely absorb and dissapate the energy from.....unfortunately misfired kido spells. And it was here she decided to practice her Cero blasts! After all, she wanted to be able to pull off that cool move she'd tried before for real sometime!

And so, once she found a secluded spot in the training area, she promptly summoned her Mask and promptly began to practice juggling her Ceros and Kido spells! Mainly playing around with them. Charging and prepping both the Kido and the Cero itself rather than just firing them. Getting USED to the sort of .....feeling she got when she formed them. And of course.... causing a bit of an explosion when she tried to push the kido and cero together simply by.....PUSHING them together. Much to Amanta's chagrin. It was a ....long process of Trial and Error, and she ....got no closer to actually finding ANY way to properly merging the spells together. And it occurred to her that she actually had no idea how to do such a thing. Maybe there was someone she could ask about it? Perhaps a Kido instructor.... but she put that aside for now.

Though she was singed and .... sooted up a bit. Though she did her best to wipe her face and hands clean. Ultimately she would still be standing there ready for her teacher in one of the regular training courtyards! Her face full of excitement! Unaware that one of her eyebrows was partially missing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum