Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna]

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:29 pm
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Header4

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

It felt strange being back at home after the events that had just happened, why did people hurt other people? She didn't get it. What did people get seeing other people sad and in pain. The danava squeezed a bit tighter onto Alex from being tucked under the covers and waiting a bit longer. Was she even awake right now? Maybe she'd have an answer but it felt like something she'd want to ask her mum, she was really smart. A lot smarter than Inanna thought she was.

"Hey Alex. Wake up, it's breakfast time.. or we can lay here too if you don't wanna get up."

She had become pretty lazy since she moved away, it was nice being with her mum and all but she was pretty deflated without the redhead she had been really clingy to since she had reintroduced herself into the danava's life. It was like a dream come true you know? She had her mum and her best friend now.

Wings of Love | END POST

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Gamma_Signature
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] CHARACTER_LISTBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] GRAPHICS_THREADBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty Re: Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna]

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:42 pm
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] 0oKorrM

ALEX VAUGRENARD | SPARKLE CAYENNE

While Alex had certainly been sleeping plenty peacefully, tired out as she was from helping where she could as Sparkle Cayenne, she still woke up as soon as she heard mention that it was time for breakfast. She would've moved right on out of bed, but she noticed Nanna was still pretty close. Well, that was okay, she wasn't in a big rush.

"Breakfast sounds good, but it's pretty comfy here, so I wouldn't mind just laying here for a little while..."

Honestly, she'd spent so much time in the past few months training and working as a magical girl that she couldn't quite help but enjoy the thought of just taking a nice quiet day with her best friend.

END POST | I BELIEVE IN YOU

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty Re: Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna]

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:53 pm

She had a small grin when she heard Alex opt to lay here longer. Alex was super comfy after all and she was warm, Inanna hated being cold. Plus she had a really nice relaxing heartbeat which she could listen to for ages and not get bored.

"I really missed you. I wanted to go back sometimes but I didn't want mum to be lonely all by herself..."

Inanna didn't really know why she was speaking her thoughts, the sombre reality kind of made her want to say them though, just so that Alex knew. What if she didn't say things like this and missed the chance to? Lots of things could happen quickly and unexpectedly.

That's why people should say things when they had a chance.

Wings of Love | END POST

Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] CHARACTER_LISTBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] GRAPHICS_THREADBest Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Best Friends 4Ever! [Vegas, Inanna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:56 pm

"I missed you too, a whole lot, but I didn't want to make you feel bad about being away from your mom."

As Alex woke up, she moved to give Inanna a big proper hug, her larger stature more than enough to make such a thing easy and, naturally, comfy. She'd definitely missed her best friend, and it was a lot better to be with her now. Sure, things had been scary recently, but it would have been even scarier having to worry about if Inanna was okay.

"Now we're together, though. Right? And I like your mom, she's cool, so I don't think we'll be splitting up again any time soon."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:07 pm

It was kind of hard not to cry, not from being sad, quite the opposite really. She was really happy to hear her say those words when she felt so lonely the longer she stayed here but now she didn't and Alex said she'd stay here. Inanna squeezed back into the hug, a little bit tighter than was probably comfortable.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry I became a slacker and I fell behind, I promise I'll get stronger and be able to protect everyone. I don't want people to have to protect me."

She wanted to protect everyone else, she wanted to protect her mum and she wanted to protect Alex. If they were smiling then she was more happy than anything else in this world could make her.

Wings of Love | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:21 pm

Alex didn't mind how tight Inanna's hug was, and she smiled as she ran her hand through her friend's hair. She'd noticed Inanna seemed to like that, and she shook her head as she heard her best friend start apologizing.

"Don't feel bad for that. Spending time with your mom was really important, I don't think you were slacking at all. And even if you don't want to be protected, I want to protect you. That's what best friends are for, right? We keep each other safe."

That made sense to her, anyway, but she didn't want Inanna to feel like she didn't need to keep trying. After all, Sparkle Cayenne was only one half of the duo!

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:36 pm

She relaxed a little bit as she felt Alex's hand in her hair purring a little bit in response to it, especially when she got closer to her ears. The danava's eyes closed a little bit while her tears went away at the emotions settling until she let out a small sigh.

Crawling up from her spot to make herself actually visible now instead of keeping herself nice and comfy against Alex and the blankets. She gave her a small grin from her spot and tried to reach down to pat Alex's head affectionately.

"I'll protect you too, alright?"

Wings of Love | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:41 pm

Maybe most people might have thought it was weird when their friend started purring, but Alex hadn't had enough friends to have a frame of reference. She just thought it was cute, and she grinned right back as Inanna came up and patted her on the head.

"Of course! You know I'd always trust you to protect me."

Alex didn't trust too many people, but Inanna was definitely one of the few people she always felt safe around. Even if she was the stronger magical girl right now, that didn't matter to her in the slightest bit. Inanna being with her made her feel a whole lot safer.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:54 pm

"I'll never let you down."

It probably didn't need to be said but she said it anyway, leaving things unsaid was something she hated doing. If she had the freedom to express herself and the thoughts in her head then she should! That was at the core of her after all. When Inanna said it though and looked around at the dim room she realised she'd kind of ruined their comfy little spot with the blanket behind her.

Oops but oh well, she just unceremoniously dropped down next to Alex rather than keep laying on her and rolled over to look at the ceiling thoughtfully. What would their next trial look like? Their friendship would beat it though, friendship beat everything!

Wings of Love | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:58 pm

"Of course not! You could never let me down, Nanna."

Alex didn't even worry about something like that, and she didn't mind the comfy little spot having been thrown off by Inanna. As her friend rolled back onto the bed, Alex simply took the opportunity to do the same, leaning over the Danava with a smile.

"So, what's our plan for today? I think we've earned a little break, don't you? We haven't just sat down and watched TV and stuff for a while now, we've got some catching up to do."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum