Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo]

Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:57 pm
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

"..Oh." She'd breathe in response, more to what led him here than his not wanting to speed into things, she could understand that perfectly, "You don't gotta if you don't wanna, but it's not a bad deal, is what I mean. Good benefits... You're treated well, your efforts are noticed... Camaraderie all around. Got all sorts from all places and all backgrounds, probably could find some guys or gals you relate to. Or don't. Dunno. Whatever you wanna go with. It's a weird bundle but not a fucked up one."

Tiles. Hands. Bench. Even in the normal city ambience her eyes darted about fixating on grounding methods, "It's your decision. Don't feel it's a rush or anything. You're not being made to do it. It's a choice."

She sounded oddly stressing on the importance of it being his to make, almost distressingly so despite her dragging, tired tone, her feet having been taking more of a drag to her step, "..Just take your time. Make whatever decision you feel's right."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo]

Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:07 pm
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 HEADER__lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__a30f0a7e4df1f8d3afdcd7d198e96c65

He raised a brow slightly as he ....watched her. That darting, panicky sortof looking around. She looked like a badger cornered in a barn. Sheesh, she seemed to handle that stadium even worse than he did. He paused.... listening to her explanation and then looking around. Hm. He ...... stopped in his tracks, which no doubt would cause her to pause as well as he .... took a moment to look around, and sigh just a little. "Yea. It's .... a lot to think about. But probably not as much as it feels like. It's easy to get a little overwhelmed." He murmured softly, before looking back down to her. He was silent for a moment before looking to the left. A path that headed down to the beach. It was open, technically, but it was so late in the afternoon, and well...with the arena in full swing, it was empty. He smiled a bit and then looked back to Liltotto. Nodding toward the coast and then starting to walk in that direction.

"I usually only come out here at night. When everyone's asleep. But well. With the fights going on. Nobody's around anyway." He chuckled, shaking his head as he eyed the length of sandy expanse. Empty as could be. Just a few staff and lifeguards, but they were doing their own thing. Just people to keep an eye on things really. Nobody to bother them as Edelo walked Liltotto almost right up to the water, looking out to the horizon. It wasn't anything spectacular. The sun was still pretty high up. But still, the endless blue was .... a nice welcome calm compared to the stadium.

"This. at least. Reminds me of home. There was a lake that wasn't more than a few miles from the village. My father...... he'd take us there when we were little. To watch the sun set." He smiled and .... tilted his head a bit from side to side. "Not as big. For sure. But the water helps me keep my head straight. Sometimes at least." He admitted sheepishly. Glancing back to her, t was a long shot but. Hopefully it'd help calm her a little.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:21 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Tiles. More tiles. Footsteps. Her eyes were kept firmly to the ground the more they walked. Should she have stopped the walking by now? No, she kind of just wanted to keep walking, as long as it was in the opposite direction of where she started, she didn't really mind her feet moving. Her gaze just focused on the direction of Edelo's own feet... Sand. Sand?

Her gaze lifted. Oh, they were just at a beach. All she could smell was the familiar and oddly comforting scent of the sea, the cry of seabirds, the washing of waves on sand. She could almost see the poking of tiny shellfish in the washed sand as the tide rolled in with how close they were, "..Yeah, I usually only roam the city at night myself. Don't have anything better to do so late and there isn't as many people to bug me."

She felt the awful amount of knots in her chest gradually loosen, actually looking Edelo's way for once, "..Yeah? When I was young, we'd take uh... Trips. To the sea. I usually lived inland, but the times I got to see the ocean... Was weird.. Like i'm amazed by it, but i'm scared of it too. Like a trap luring me in."

Her amber eyes would look off into the distance of glittering waves, "Dunno. Sea's weird."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:37 pm
Good Job Out There, Chap [Lil, Edelo] - Page 2 HEADER__lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__a30f0a7e4df1f8d3afdcd7d198e96c65

He could see it. He smiled just a bit more sincerely as he watched her .....settle. At least a little. That sense that...SOMETHING was harrying her now seeming to fade away. Well, hell yea, one point for me. He thought to himself, looking out onto the water and sighing contently. " A bit of a surprise we haven't run into each other sooner then. " He admitted. Closing his eyes and letting his other senses take over. The smell. The feel of the cool ocean breeze coming in from the ocean. It was enough to soothe anything. Though... AS she went on to talk more about the ocean, he couldn't help but tilt his head a little. Kinda....surprised. Huh, well that was.... weird to say. Right? He wasn't sure. Maybe this was just how city folk talked.

"Huh I never thought of it that way." He murmured, looking down at the water itself. Thinking. "I guess it's easy to forget how deep the water is... when the surface is so pretty." He murmured thoughtfully, then glancing back to Liltotto herself, and seeing the confliction on her face. But well. At least it didn't seem as bad. And that was enough to earn back his smile.

Well... for a few moments. Then he looked out to that shimmering horizon. And sighed.

"I don't feel ....quite like I belong here." He admitted softly. "In the village. It was so easy. I knew everyone. But I sortof.... stuck to myself. I did my work. And then, I went off on my own. to practice. Or to just enjoy the quiet. I spent all my free time by myself. Just a little happiness just for me." Those eyelids...drifted lower. And his expression grew a bit somber. "And then.... the happy moments.... they ran out. And then... just fear." He noted quietly. A .... dreadful silence hanging in the air for just a few beats. " So we came here." He murmured, shrugging his shoulders. "I have all the quiet.... and all the happiness I could want. I should be relaxing." He chuckled sheepishly and let out a slow, steady sigh, letting his eyes drift to a close, just... feeling the breeze.

"It doesn't always work. But .... it's a little nice, knowing I'm not the only one who gets a little overwhelmed."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:47 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Yeah," She'd breathe out in response, "Yeah, it'll feel that way. It'll probably feel that way for a while. Even when you think it's gone it comes back up. Not belonging that is."

She related a little too well to the boy's explanation of his times, but she tried to drag her thoughts away from the past, even if it felt like they were kicking and screaming in her skull, "I feel that way. Like I should be perfectly happy with what I got. But I don't. But sometimes you just feel weird about stuff, especially if you were used to something else. Or something terrible. Or something worse. I dunno, i'm not a psychologist. Point is just because you feel terrible in a good thing doesn't mean you should try hurrying the good thing away. Maybe you just... I dunno, take your time? Adjust? I suck at this."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:21 pm

Huh, so she did know. At least now he knew his hunch was right on the money. He watched her as she let him in on ... what she was feeling. Or well... her own take on the situation... and then a proper look into her own feelings on the matter as she admitted that she felt the same. Yea... that was about the feeling alright.

Though. As she went and apologized, he couldn't help but chuckle. "That's alright. I don't think either of us is uh... really good at this." He admitted There was any number of leaderlike THINGS he could say. Something inspiring. Something.... heartening. But at the end of the day, they both still felt how they felt. A pep talk wasn't really the answer. No matter how many war movies he watched. He glanced around, and then crouched, planting his hand, and then sat down in the sand. Sighing a little as he ... stared off into the sea.

"At least we still have the beach. And Nigh wandering." He noted with idle amusement. He glanced at his sports bottle. Which he ....couldn't open without getting sand in the cap. Hm. Well he'd be fine till he could wash his hands.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:29 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto wordlessly fell onto her butt in a somewhat graceless fall, giving up on sitting up a mere second after doing so, lying splayed out on the cooling sand. Her shoes were getting quite wet and covered in sand from the wash of seawater, but she didn't seem to care. Words weren't spoken by her for a moment or two as her gaze was locked on the sky, before closing,

"Well if you ever decide to go through with it, I wouldn't mind getting you set up."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum