Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Locke and Paradigm --- Character of the Season and Application of the Season: Mizu Morikawa --- Fight Thread of the Season: To Drown a Strawberry --- Social Thread of the Season: Wellness Check ---
Go down
Smurf
Smurf
Starter Member

Merry Christmas from the Outside Empty Merry Christmas from the Outside

Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:59 pm
I'm sure it will be deleted or removed in some way or something. But figured I'd offer a Happy Holidays to the denizens of PH-verse. Hope your lives are going well, on my end we moved. It is nothing too drastic just a change in climate and moisture. Hope your holidays are wonderful and filled with family and friends. See you again next year most likely, new thread same person.
Smurf
Smurf
Starter Member

Merry Christmas from the Outside Empty Re: Merry Christmas from the Outside

Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:47 pm
Almost forgot, if anyone wants to chitty-chat with me. This place is pretty easy to do so, out of the way from causing any issues for the leadership of PH itself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum