Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
RedTheTurtle
RedTheTurtle
Starter Member

Hello there.  Empty Hello there.

Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:37 pm
Heyo, My name is Red. I've been Rping for almost 10 years now....wow im old... anywho Im a big fan of dnd and obviously Bleach. Fun fact, Bleach was the first anime i got into. hmm what else.... Im genderfluid, old as shit and as you probably picked up from the tone shift a lil bit bipolar. If we are rping please bear with as my eyes dont work all that well even with my glasses and i have a touch of dsylexia so i might misunderstand or misread post so please be paitent and tell me when and if i mess up.

other fun facts: Im new to Litrp, so bear with me as i get use to writing paragraphs. Im usually working on the weekends so if you post usually between 12pm friday and 11 am on sunday, Know i wont reply right away or even read it.
My favorite anime is "Listen to me girls, i am your father" followed closey by Cyberpunk Edgerunners and Bleach.
I am a Slytherin and proud about it.

well thats about it. Its nice to meet you all. i look forward to rping with you. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum