Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bee's Third {Private} Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Bee's Third {Private} Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Bee's Third {Private} Empty The Bee's Third {Private}

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 am
The Bee's Third {Private} 0

Yoizume Yokin

"Who the hell do you think I am?!?"

There were only a few things that could make Yoizume cry.

Her father was one, his life, abandonment, and betrayal of her had pretty much ruined her entire life after she had been told by her late mother. His actions were unforgivable, but she wasn't going to inform the captain commander, no, she was going to kill Izueo herself.

Another was going against the strict justice system upheld within soul society, anything that broke the system or betrayed the law was instantly deemed by her as a traitor and disposed of as soon as possible.

The fact that she had a little bit of evil in her didn't help that fact. Her ziamichi spirit, Manto, was a well-kept secret of hers. Manto only liked to come out and talk while Yoizume was fighting, but eventually she'd come out with a snide comment whenever she felt like torturing Yoizume. Why is all of this relevant, you may ask? Well her justice system, quick and efficient nature, and hatred of her father's ignorance of justice all contributed to her joining of second division.

She had just been promoted, actually. Yoizume was now in the very important but not quite respected third seat position. Not like she minded, she did the work she was asked to, that was it, the position didn't matter to her.

The brown haired shinigami was currently en route to her captain's quarters. Was she summoned or did she request the meeting? She didn't remember.

Standing at five feet, eleven inches, Yoizume was determined as she strode through second division. She was going to make a good impression on Soi Fon-Taicho. Her brown, neck-long hair shook jerkily as she walked, her matching eyes staring straight ahead as she thought.

"You're going to fail you know. She's going to hate you and you're going to get kicked out."

Yoizume growled in her head, "Shut up, Manto. I'm not putting up with this today. Just you wait, I'll make a good first impression."

She turned a last corner and stopped in front of the door, looking at it hesitantly as if it were an angry espada. Yoizume gulped and knocked on the door before sliding it open slightly, only enough to get her head in.

"C.. captain Soi Fon... I'm here for our meeting.. silly me I forgot which one of us requested it, but at least I'm on time.." Yozume forced a chuckle, "S..sorry but I'm a bit nervous is all.." She closed her eyes, awaiting to see if there would be response or if the captain had actually left on an errand or something.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread