Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Empty Re: Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta]

Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:47 pm
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Ok1k4RX
KLEIN

Klein had been ready for another attack. He was always ready for another attack, after all. It was in his nature, as a creature that scurried in the dark and fought to survive rather than to win. An attack that had managed to not only tear through Amaranta herself, but had destroyed his own arm, was nothing short of a catastrophic injury. And that, in turn, meant a great deal of damage that was rapidly converted into energy for him to use in his resurreccion.

As Amaranta's final blow shot toward Klein, layer after layer of hierro manifested in front of him in that small space, absorbing as much of the punch as he could manage to stop. But she was strong, definitely stronger than him in almost every way, and every layer still shattered on impact, until the fist still slammed into his face. He probably would have been infinitely worse off if he hadn't tried, though, and he grinned to himself despite the bloody nose and split lip he now had.

"You're feisty, lady. I like that a lot. But don't think this is all the satisfaction I've got to give, I'm not done with you yet."

There was an overwhelming confidence in Klein's voice as he spoke, which seemed profoundly at odds with his stature and his actual power. After all, he'd meant exactly what he said. He was going to make this lady his, no matter what it took, and he was already fully prepared to keep throwing down if he had to.

"So, how's about it? Are we staying here a while longer, or am I showing you somewhere nicer?"

END POST | BIRD OF PREY
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Empty Re: Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta]

Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:40 pm
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta was impressed by this tiny man's resilience. Amusingly so. Whereas most may have typically evaded in an attempt to avoid damage, he took a fist shot forth with a significant degree of her strength. Oho, so he really was the genuine article, huh? The leonine woman admired indomitable spirit in a man. It's why she had found Sola so amusing. Tricky bastard.

Those who didn't bend, those who didn't break, those who impose their will on the battle - they were truly worth her praise, and possibly even her affection based on mood. In other words... this diminutive arrancar was pretty cool. It took a lot to impress her, and he had achieved that with relative success today. He truly did appear if he could keep on going, but the burning lioness only offered a soft chortle.

A playful shrug of her arms followed as she approached. Part of her wanted a decisive victory, and she hadn't achieved that. He proved more trickier than she expected. Even so, he was entertaining, certainly more than she bargained for, and that's why she'll follow him for now.

"Hahaha... You're not bad yourself, Klein. I like strength in a man. I rarely throw in the towel, but this only ever was a way to test you. You pushed me further than I intended, and it's not a win for me if I'm not winning big."

Placing her hands at her hips, she'd leaned down a little, canting her head to the side with a grin.

"In other words, I've had my fill today, but I do wonder...you know. Being interested in me means you'll have to keep entertaining me, of imposing your will. Do you believe yourself worthy of a task?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:54 pm
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 H5ry62M

KLEIN

"Worthy? Heh, of course I am. I meant what I said."

As his arm gradually formed back into place and he exited his resurreccion, Klein reached up to put a finger under Amaranta's chin, a clear gesture of authority despite her greater strength and size. That kind of thing didn't matter to Klein, though. He'd bested her once, and he knew she wouldn't forget that. As long as he stayed on his toes and prepared for a fight now and again, he was perfectly confident that most of this would just be a matter of behavior now.

"I'm gonna have ya crawling right to me. Now c'mon, let's get out of here so I can show you how serious I am."

Klein's thoughts had already begun to race, but one thing at a time. He opened a garganta rather effortlessly, intent on going to another little home he maintained down in the world of the living. He probably shouldn't bring her to Brazil, and Europe might be a dangerous game too. Off to one of the countless small islands of the South Pacific, then. It certainly sounded nice to have such a lovely lady by the sea.

END POST | NEVER TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:04 am
Amaranta - Prime Target [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 4 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

A fierce grin lined the leonine woman's lips the moment his finger danced along her chin, an act akin to imposing authority. She welcomed how bold he was about the undertaking he'd be participating in. Even now, she was eagerly awaiting the next time she might be able to contend with him. He proved her superior now, but it wasn't as if she'd let it end there. No, not at all. For now, he'd earned what would probably be the equivalent of a subscription deal in the living realm. A period to observe and learn more about him.

Sure, this was undoubtedly a good start, but certainly he'd be capable of so much more, right? Of course. He had to be. Any day she felt like it, he'd have to keep on imposing that he belonged to her. In any case, that was neither here nor there. He's earned his rewards today. Stepping through the Garganta, she holds her hand out, ready to follow him to the next place of interest.

"Lead the way, Klein. It'll be interesting to see how much satisfaction you can provide me with. Don't let me down, okay?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum