Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:08 am
Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Think nothing of it, Miss Izumi. Try not to look it as an obligation I feel towards you, but something to put my soul at ease. Odd as that may sound, you still chose to act on your own behalf and assist me in battle. That deserves to be acknowledged, don't you think?"

His reply was swift, hardly failing in displaying the gentle nature he had worn wholly around his sleeves, a genuine disposition that was decidedly that of a gentleman who desired to see her properly cared for. The shift in her tone was odd. Comparatively so, if he held her to the way she had been carrying herself before they arrived, but her words seemed to illuminate why she had displayed such a reserved and somewhat oppositional nature. After acknowledging it, there was no hesitation on what he intended to do now.

Whatever machinations she may have housed, Solomon was certainly none the wiser, and only cared to look after her, for that was indeed true to the nature of a man who wore his heart around his sleeves. One might call it a stroke of fortune for her, no doubt, as Solomon's expression grew visibly thoughtful. Placing a finger against his chin in quiet contemplation, his azure gaze equally held in thought.

He came to his conclusion rather quickly, quicker than perhaps others naturally would have to an absolute stranger, but a conclusion in which he could assist this woman without compromising her way of life. The City of Lights would surely welcome her with open arms. Of course, that would be a significant shift from her current way of life. How to act from here? That was the question.

"The City of Lights would assist you without question. At the very least, I know I would. I'd have to look into whether or not it would be a place you would even desire taking residence in for long, but I can offer my own resources at the moment. How would you feel about the prospect of staying in a hotel? I'll pay for all your expenses in advance, and you are certainly free to contact me if you require further assistance. Does that sound agreeable to you, Miss Izumi?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:07 pm
Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Izumi_PostingHeader2
Enter: Izumi Fujioka

The sincerity was nice, and it was a weakness she could easily manipulate by being a damsel. Oh, how easily he fell into it as well. Sometimes kindness led you to places that you definitely didn't deserve. And Izumi had to admit to herself, he did not deserve what she was doing, but where else was she going to get a good meal and a bed? She was just taken aback by the City of Lights part. She had never been, had never planned on going, thought she heard enough about it that she was definitely intrigued at the idea. It became more surprising with the rather generous offer of resources. Had she just hit the jackpot with this guy?

"You... would do that for me? Really?" Izumi said, laying it all on pretty damn thick. Her smile and eyes brightened, filled with hope and gratitude, and still covering the lies she planned to keep telling. "That sounds more than agreeable, Solomon. Though, I have no way to pay you back... I can figure out something. It may take time, but I can. Thank you... Thank you so much for this kindness."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pm
Hurricane[Izumi, Solomon]  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Whether Solomon would come to regret this decision or not had never crossed his mind once the offer was made, her brightening expression robbing him of any apprehension that may have roused his spirits during the momentary silence. No, if anything, he felt fairly confident that he was acting from the right place here, and to simply ignore someone in need was something that went against his principles. As far as paying him back, that was entirely her choice. True kindness was only genuine, in his eyes, when one acted from a selfless position rather than expecting something in return. Solomon smiled warmly, waving his hand dismissively as he calculated the distance he would have to travel to take her there.

"Of course. I am of the belief that someone's brave efforts should be repaid, and I can't think of a better way of repaying that bravery than to assist you in finding some stability in this realm. Don't worry about paying me back, though. Seeing you make a full recovery is payment enough. In all likelihood, I could certainly get you there tonight, but it involves me carrying you one more time... at least until we reach a transportation hub where my soldat can take me to the hotel. After that, everything else should sail smoothly."

After confirming if she would be alright with that, Solomon gently picked the woman off, swiftly bolting away into the moonlit night, employing Hirenkyaku to accelerate his charge. Once they reached the transportation hub, the next chapter in Izumi's life could begin in a five star hotel with all expenses paid on her behalf by Solomon Richter.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum