Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty Re: Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah)

Fri May 26, 2023 6:45 am
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

"No. I've not bought her anything. She's a grown woman with a job, and we've not even gone out more than once."

Elyss is definitely not the pampering type, and she definitely isn't spending money on someone she's not known in that manner for long. She's not even sure what she'd even get. Hono doesn't look like the type to enjoy the prettier things of life, especially considering their similarities in personality. She'd rather buy the woman a new sword to hang in her room or a bunch of action movies. That seems more Hono's style. Eck. Hannah's making her think about stupid stuff.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty Re: Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah)

Fri May 26, 2023 6:56 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"Oho? I would never have taken you for the submissive type, Elyss. To think you've sat back and let yourself be pampered and played with. It is quite the marvel~"

Hannah's assault was merciless, and without breaks. There would be not one second in which Elyss could breathe, this was the way of the House-Hannah! Elyss deserved a moment where she could just sit back and grumble playfully with a friend after all she had been through.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 2:47 pm
Elyss Kishimoto

"The Hell are you-"

Elyss stopped herself, understanding that she'd be playing into Hannah's little game if she answered. The idea of putting the woman in her place filtered through her head, but that'd probably just give Hannah more satisfaction than anything. At least it didn't take too long to get to her hut in the Seventh's area.

"Here we are," Elyss grumbled, absolutely plastered because of Hannah's teasing. Hopefully, the inside of her home is nice and orderly. She doesn't lock her door much, and Hono sometimes drops by unannounced. All she wants is something to eat with Hannah.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 6:04 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Good Girl~" Hannah would reply as Elyss did not comment, reaching up to stroke her head. Like she was meant to be silent and just accept it, because she was submissive like that. Hannah would have no real opinion on the tidiness of Elyss' place, not really one to comment on such a thing even when she could see what was going on.

"Though I would have thought Captain Kishimoto would live in more than just a hut. Not a lot of space to keep everything you get from Hono~"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:33 pm

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:148

Hono was feeling loving? Was that the right word? Well, she just wanted to give Elyss something special! Hono decided to bake a cheesecake since it was a food she knew Elyss liked. Plus it was an experience to try to cook more, after all, it seems like her cooking DID have some fans so try to be the best at it! Hono would find herself entering Elyss' hut with a rather loud entrance.

"Elyss!!!" The pink-haired woman called out, she was holding a covered tray, with the cheesecake underneath. She was wearing her Shinigami Uniform, though with an apron, that read "Kiss The Cook". Hono was bubbly as usual, not exactly aware of what was going on inside Elyss' house.

"I made you a cake!" Elyss should probably keep her door locked, I mean how many times had Hono decided to bust in at this point?

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:18 pm
Elyss Kishimoto

"I don't receive many gifts," Elyss responded, looking around her small abode. Even if she did, it'd not be in this hut. This area is only used at nights when she's in Soul Society. With a lot of her time spent on Earth, she has no use for anything more. And, considering she leaves her door unlocked most the time, keeping anything valuable around here would just cause complications.

Though, even with saying she doesn't receive much from Hono, here comes a familiar face. Elyss had expected something to already be in her house, but coincidentally, they've arrived right as Hono had planned to bring something over. Elyss' gaze went to the door, watching the oblivious woman make her presence known.

Of course, Elyss noticed the apron instantly, cringing a bit at the thought of Hono wearing that all the way here from the Sixth. However, the only good thing about this is that Hannah is blind and can't see it.

"Hono... I have company," Elyss would put, eyes moving to the platter, curiosity evident in nothing but her eyes. "Put that on the counter."

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah was silent. She didn't need to say anything to Elyss about this situation contradicting her Tsundere words. It was just present in that massive grin and her head canted off to Elyss' side. Nothing more was needed to further torment the poor Captain. Introductions were for later, for now she was just heartily messing with the woman.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:01 pm

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 4 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:166

Hono would quickly turn a bright hue of pink, embarrassed that Elyss had someone over. Hopefully, it wasn't like, another Captain! That would NOT be good. With a quick nod, Hono would, and putting the cake on the counter, folding her arms she would exhale, her face finally returning to normal. "Here I was coming with a cake and you don't even say thank you!" She teased the red-headed woman.

The woman would poke the apron winking. "Not even a kiss on the cheek? Man, you're so mean Elyss..." Hono dramatically sighed. "I even made you your favorite" Hono would soon hit her head, "Oh! I also got you a gift..." Hono had a small bag.

Hono would look towards Hannah, never having seen her before, so she decided to introduce herself. "Oh, I'm Hono. Hono Kaen, Sixth Division and you are...?" Hono raised an eyebrow. "Should I come back later- Am I interrupting something?" She wasn't sure WHAT was happening but maybe it was important.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:46 am
Elyss Kishimoto

Looking a bit taken aback by the barrage of words from Hono, Elyss blinked a bit before deciding on her next course of action. Hono's focus on Hannah did give Elyss a free action though, so in very Elyss fashion, the redhead moved in like a serpent. Not normally one for casual affection, it'd probably catch Hono by surprise when a kiss landed on her cheek the second Hono stopped paying the redhead any attention. Though, without breaking another beat, Elyss is on Hono's other side, talking as if nothing happened.

"This is Hannah. A friend. She's blind."

Adding the blind part if more so for Hono to know that her getup isn't noticed, nor should she get too embarrassed by the kiss on her cheek. Elyss doubts the other woman isn't going to get flustered though. She's rather weak despite her big talk game.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:00 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You are not interrupting anything, no. But it is lovely to see two people so romantic together. It reminds me of how me and Elyss met" Hannah would reply, her smile still gentle, though the vibe around her blossoming into one of deep torment for Elyss.

"You are lucky to have a woman like this, Hono. I first met her when she stormed into Karakura Prison and announced to the world she was breaking me out. This attracted President Yuudeshi, and the two engaged in a Rap Battle for my hand in marriage. Elyss unfortunately lost such a thing, and Shadin was already Married, so I was instead invited to work in Lux Orior.

From here, myself and Elyss retained a deep relationship where we supported each other in every way you could imagine, and a few you could not"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum