Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil with Wings [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Devil with Wings [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Devil with Wings [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Devil with Wings [Khaana, Amaranta]

Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:27 pm
A Devil with Wings [Khaana, Amaranta] - Page 2 HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_youling_keke__sample-7333d29e3534088bd9a600d75c24fdbb

"Oh yea? Well I'm sure in that other life, you and I are probably both very different people anyway. But I'm glad you think yourself capable of that." She snarked as the void closed in behind them. Shutting them off from the workd of the living, he rheart racing just a little as some small part of her wondered if that was going to be the last time she ever saw it. But she pushed such worries from her mind for now. She had to focus.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum