Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty Re: Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira]

Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:02 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Haha. Yea, it would have sucked if the tree was too strong. But that's just another part of life. Gauging yourself and what you can do and not do in life"

She'd look to him, and then shrug at his comment.

"Dunno about the Gotei, but the Roman Empire was a bitch. It'd fall apart and collapse entirely. Then just get up, brush itself off, and carry on. It fell about six times in it's lifespan, and just reconstructed every time. Just as this tree will rot, and in doing so feed the roots below the stump that will grow into a great tree once more. And there is the second lesson. Breaking is not the end. It's not over till you are dead, and that tree is still not dead"

She'd look off to the horizon, and then back to the guy.

"You are Immortal. With a touch of care, you'll be three thousand years old and not even have to work for that longevity. So you've got the time to just sit and watch the sunrise. But progress is always good, and it rarely comes when you are alone"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty Re: Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira]

Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:57 pm
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Makishima-Shougo-quotes-27

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled a little at Calypso’s commentary, shrugging lightly as he’d glance once more at the brave sacrifice this tree had made to prove its point. There had been a sincerity to his tone, though internally, Akira knew she was correct, such things had been obvious to him for a very long time, a time of habit and training himself to remain within a castle of his own making. To change that could endanger it all, he wasn’t receding but stagnation was obvious.

Without reason, creatures still fail to act on this.

"Three thousand years is a very long time, I think many who have lived any longer than a hundred could offer words of wisdom which would sound like such a life is already too long, watching things fade and change as you remain consistent. Longevity is a trait that curses as much as cures, though I won’t weep with the hope another who would use it more fruitfully could sweep on by.

The Shinigami walked a little ahead, staring also at the horizon for a brief moment.

"Time will tell if those words shall translate into action, many are unable to act without a drive. I applaud you, all of those who have gone through things which my life could barely handle a candle too. They strive ahead, experiencing and indulging. Time has an odd way of showing if we will be forced to change or be lost to a tide, into the peaceful depths as others above swim .

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:11 am

"That, I can understand. I look at Alavazi and wonder what it is like to live a life over a thousand years. To see the world change and to change with it over time. I'm only twenty one, so can't even begin to think what kind of wonders and horrors there are in the horizon"

She'd shake her head, and then look back to the guy. Yammering innanely was over, time to let him get some peace.

"But that's for later. If you are in the area, come see me in the Gandr Compound. Norway is a great place to chill and watch the sunrise and fight hot women" Calypso exclaimed, laughing at the last bit.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:58 pm
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Makishima-Shougo-quotes-27

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira couldn’t help but laugh a little at Calypso’s comment, a brow perking at the offer though a residual of entertainment coming from the core at the concept of watching a beautiful horizon, also engaging against pretty women. He couldn’t help a rather idle shrug as shoulders raised in a questioning manner, though a polite smile refusing to fade due to this cordiality.

"I don’t think I do well regarding beautiful women, so far all I have ever met have caused a bit of issue. I say things which don’t sound aswell then spoken outloud, though I think a little sparring might alleviate the overwhelming urge not to overthink. That does include you if that help. Your offer is appreciated. If I’m around, I will be sure to check in.

There was then a swift halt before his body turned.

"I own a library, it’s a little away from here but it is the only one in the small town. You can’t miss the tea scent, by all means drop in if you require any literature or a conversation. Bar the initial draconian aspect, I think this went rather well.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:46 am

"I'll bring some books from Zian-Zi about meditation and internal introspection. They are good for people to have in general, but would be good for you as well" Calypso would reply, giving him a wave and turning eastward. Skin turned red, antlers grew, and her energy went weird again before she took off at an immense velocity and was gone past the horizon in a minute.

[Exit thread]

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum