Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Empty Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira]

Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:21 am

Calypso Gandr| Half-Blood State

The peace and quiet of the Japanese countryside would be suddenly shattered by a terrible crash. Should a person go investigate the crash, they would find some Hollows fighting among themselves. A half dozen Dune Hollows, and what looked to be some kind of Adjuchas. It was human-sized, with bright red skin and antlers on it's head. The talons were making short work of Hollow skin, and it seemed to be really enjoyed itself. Laughing and roaring with equal passion.

And then, it would turn and...breathe on one of them. Clearly, it was expecting something different, and got embedded into a nearby tree for it's efforts. Certainly an...interesting start to the day.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Empty Re: Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira]

Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:45 am
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Makishima-Shougo-quotes-27

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The mountainsides of Japan were often isolated, providing ample ease for Akira to park his gigai and refine certain elements of his Kido, stagnating is one thing from avoiding conflict and residing in seclusion yet receeding was not an action he intended to grant leeway into his life. There were beads of sweat that dripped down his forehead, a fluid motion with the right hand grasping Rivu-aisan in a vertical strike before a finger unleashed a focused blast of lightning. Byakurai.

He had been training for atleast an hour and a half at this point until a large crash grasped his attention.

"That’s…Unfortunate…

He managed mutter to himself in raspy tones, deciding to go investigate when that tingle of Hollow energy reached his ears. They’d bring Shinigami here, cause setbacks to an already rigid capacity to train. Of which Akira went to investigate this matter.

What the-

Akira’s sight stared at the reiatsu pulsating from the Hollow and this human? She seemed to have it, as he was concealed within the ridgeline until an impalement altered that. He wasn’t a white knight by any means, this was a matter needing to be settled before official authorities decided to but their noses into this manner.

A blast of speed followed, bare shirt already drenched a little in sweat as the zanpaktao was held a distance from the chest, left pinky and finger closest to thumb tracing a wet blade after a basic shunpo step, manipulating a basic spell without incantation: Hadō #4. Byakurai. The water amplifies and makes up for the loss of power, letting two piercing streams unleash, each aiming for a pale hollow mask to slit it and bring them to heel.

Apologies for my interference.

The man claimed calmly, though whilst a smile graced his lips, there was a core severity to his gaze
END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira] Empty Re: Saramanda, ooh ohh! [Calypso/Akira]

Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:58 am

Calypso Gandr| Half-Blood State

"Haha, interupt away, tiny man!" The red-skinned beast would exclaim, pulling herself out of the tree and planting a step firmly into the ground, before snapping forward a palm strike. It missed the last hollow quite substantially, but that didn't seem to matter as the blast of air was potent enough to smash the thing's mask to pieces, and bring peace back to the mountain.

"WRRRYYY! The world is beautiful! Bring me more foes, tiny man!" she ordered, snapping her hand to him and pointing with her long talons. Her reiatsu was in fluxation right now. Human, if one looked deep enough, but tinged a lot with some unknown energy that was rarely seen in the world these days.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:50 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She was strong, that much was evident and this insight into her reiatsu was offering shocking results. This was a power he hadn’t studied before, actually it was quite intoxicating, the thought of a laced reiatsu of which he wasn’t privy to. Always seeking extra ways to enhance his Kido and understand the core of all spellcraft across all races.

Yet she was also violent.

"Ma’am, whilst I am not inclined to impede or curb your desire for violence. Could I request atleast you take it elsewhere? This place is a rare serenity from those who otherwise irk me, there are plenty of towns rife with Hollows you could visit.

It was a tense moment, Akira didn’t believe this individual would move of her own accord. The sealed Zanptaktou tentatively resting on the right shoulder, fingers twitching, as if to break out into movement should this turn sour rather quickly.

If you wish for a sparring partner maybe I could indulge you? With the promise you’ll tell me why this reiatsu of yours is so…Beautiful…I have never met such a thing in all my years of life, nor heard of study.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Ma'am? I am only twenty one!" she bellowed, shaking her head. "You seek a boon from the great Dragon with nothing to show for it, but I shall not allow it. Good day sir!"

With that, the antler retracted, the strange energy diminished into simply just human, and Calypso returned to the world. She'd give a snort, and then roll her shoulders and look to the new guy.

"So. Is your travel so restricted that this mountain is the only place a Vizard can go in all the world?" Calypso would ask, her tone far softer and more gentle now.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:19 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Dragon?! Akira’s brow couldn’t be perked more at this revelation, draconian blood? Was that what all of this was? Such felt a little odd, coincidential or otherwise mythical. Yet in his world could he truly claim nothing could exist based on the severe reality of his own existence? Not at all. The lips parted to retort, wishing to cling onto the opportunity yet this human form seemed to rescind this violent nature.

"I’ll confess, I haven’t…Got any real ability to make a comment regarding what I just witnessed. Apologies if I offended you.

Yet that mention of Vizard caused an immediate narrow of the eyelids, thumb caressing the back of the hilt with a clear, intense, defensive stance of body language, right boot sticking a little back behind the left, it didn’t take a genius to realize that in itself was wrapped in all manner of issues.

No use in lying. You’ll find my desire to engage about what I am is minimal during the best of days. I come here for meditation, contemplation and training. The world can get quite noisy, and I have found hostility is a quick response. May I ask why you’re here?

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:52 am

"Then wear contacts" Calypso would reply. "Ulv was a legendary Vizard very much in public perception, so those eyes of yours are a dead giveaway as to what you are" she'd then fluff out her hair, seemingly unbothered by his defensive shifting.

"As for me, meditation, contemplation and training. Only, we tend to do it rather differently. Peace is not found externally, for even the greatest of tranquility shall not touch the flame within. Peace is found internally, so one is able to retain serenity wherever they are. Because wherever they are is peaceful, no matter what happens without. Do not seek arbitrary calm, seek to be at peace with who you are"

She'd then ruin this profound commentary, with more commentary.

"Sort of thing, ya know? Plus, Hollows make for good practice material"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:03 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked at the way this woman mentioned certain aspects, a narrowing of eyelids as the tirade of philosophy began to reach his eardrums. She was correct. Peace is internal, a constant flame that can be tempered with the right mind, but it is far more difficult to do for different individuals. The man offered a short exhale of exasperation before moving to sheathe Rivu-aiasan, letting a bit of the silver guard hang out of the confines incase of arising issues.

"You speak the truth, yet I also believe that perception and context is rather imperative if one is to ever come to compare one to another. Internal peace though is nuanced, each of us have to confront things best avoided or in this instance, have yet to find the thing which shall grant the foundation for that peace to be built on.

He stated idly.

"It’s been some time since I have engaged with any Hollow so close to my own territory. Though hunting them can provide a bit of satisfaction, until you realize most lower Hollows resemble little threat to most beings with a modicum of self awareness and spiritual capacity.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:10 am

"Confront things best avoided? You mean wrestling with the literal embodiment of negative emotion nestled in your soul? I know all about that. Mature though she was, Hvit was powerful and there were times I was drowning in her. But, maybe that's why you've yet to find the foundation to begin being at peace with yourself? Hvit told me that there is no such thing as a negative emotion; merely the negative application of emotion"

Calypso would shake her head, and move over to a tree so she could lean on it and look cool.

"People don't need Hollows to have bad thoughts, or be bad people. Acknowledging that is the first step to being a one with yourself. Don't think it's impossible to do; otherwise how would Ulv be the mayor of the World's Refuge? Or King Hayden unite all of Africa under his Iron Banner? The only thing that's impossible in life, is the act you do not start"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:36 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira listened intently to these oddly wise words from a woman who not moments ago begged for more blood in the form of Hollows, a rather intriguing idea. To acknowledge oneself in all forms, a flash of a reminder of days past, purposefully burying his head into the lapping waves of a coastline so the ocean's serenity could force a moment of introspective. When did he last do that? They resonated with him, these words, eliciting a rather warm smile on his face.

"Odd. I didn’t come here with this idea that I’d be reminded of things lost, though it would seem I am guilty of not acting in a way befitting of my former self. It’s rare to find wisdom that resonates, or that I could truly take onboard. Those who you speak of though had power, influence, capacity to act. I am sure others shall follow in this light. I’m thankful.

The man was genuine, though glancing around at her to see if she had any major injury since the engagement with the Hollows.

"I guess I won’t hassle you out of this vicinity afterall. Tell me, do you have a name of which you wish to share or shall I designate you a nickname?

. He claimed softly, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum