Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira]

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:10 am
Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 KvhwSds

KAEDE AKIMOTO | THE WILD CHILD

As she sat down and set the plate down on the table, Kaede did her best to keep the jacket around her, hiding her face as she quietly picked at the food in front of her, jumping slightly at the sudden, sharp clink of the glass tapping against the table. Occasionally, she'd take a bite, before gingerly taking the milkshake, putting it in front of her, and trying to sip from it through the straw, only for bits of the additives to get stuck and for her to quickly put it back where it had been before.

"Everyone just looks at you like you're...not even a person. It's awkward. To look at me, to try and be nice to me. Everyone thinks that I'm some druggie, so they don't want to help. Some might be a bit nicer than others, but...guys in spandex with hearts of gold just exist in comics and stories."

Some people were a bit nicer than others, but, too many -- most, really -- didn't even want to look at her. Kaede's hands slipped from the table, slowly folding in her lap, before attempting to hide even further in the jacket, despite how futile it was.

Her head perked up slightly at what he said next, but it quickly receded. Somewhere to stay -- but, it was someone that owed him. But, a part of her wanted to say yes. Her leg bounced anxiously as she thought about it, idly picking at bits of what remained on her plate.

END POST
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira]

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:43 pm
Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 365f950bfab1b0930d4dbe5c9cf86e93

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She was an anxious one wasn’t she? Poor thing. Akira recalls many times where the kindness of a soul could have changed every- No. They did change everything. Kaede after calming down wasn’t so bad, a little energetic for certain but another dreg that society cast their stone about before contemplating if they were on the receiving end of the stone. The man raised a finger as he went to call Solomon-Fuck. His. Life. They didn’t exchange numbers, this was incredibly awkward.

He couldn’t abuse his station within the Vandenreich either- Well he could. Okay he’d follow that up a little later.

."People can be a little odd, often they believe it is better to judge another swiftly for the sake of their own peace. Though you’re right, I have yet to meet a hero in spandex but I do believe they exist. The man I know could be considered one of them. I got around it personally by realizing that I don’t need people to see me, I’d just hold onto those who know me. Hm?

Akira brought his wallet out, searching through his own funds. This would set him back a bit but considering current funding, it wouldn’t hurt to be kind.

."There is a cheap hotel, south side of the City of Light. I can pay for you to stay there for a week, give you some funds to get some food during it. I’ll find my friend and we can get you on a path that doesn’t rely on others. Does that sound okay?

END OF POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:34 pm
Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 Duvmu0p

KAEDE AKIMOTO | THE WILD CHILD

Get away. Go. Run. Scram. Get out.

Every fiber of her being was screaming at her to leave, to run, get away from here. Even if what he was saying was enticing -- to meet someone that may be like those heroes in the comics she kept so close. But, as she slowly set down her fork, quietly sliding back into the chair and bringing her legs close to her chest, she kept fighting with that urge to run.

"N-No, that's fine. You...You don't need to do that."

Run, now.

Ever so slowly, she started to move back into a normal sitting position, sliding the coat off her shoulders as she started to stand...before she immediately booked it. Turning on her heel, she immediately zipped out of the restaurant, faster than a human, more on the level of a car as she quickly fled out the door.

She held onto the old, worn backpack over her shoulder as she ran as far as her legs could take her, collapsing in an alleyway, before moving up against the wall, quietly rummaging through her backpack, pulling out a comic.

All-Star Superman, Issue #10, "Neverending." Kaede opened it to a particular page, atop a roof, where the beloved farm boy saved a girl from throwing herself off the building. Cradling the comic to her chest, Kaede curled up, quivering on the ground as she cried.

That's how she knew it was fiction.

Because heroes didn't save people like her.

END POST
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:02 pm
Blue and White, But Something's Not Right [Kaede, Akira] - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira could tell the onset signs of a fight or flight response, though he didn’t move in an attempt to halt her. The briefest exhale left his lips as they wrapped around the rim of his glass, intaking the soda which still fizzled with excitement. Poor thing. She truly did need someone to save her, though that wasn’t his duty any longer. The small exchange between him and the waiter saw both meals assuredly paid for, though deciding to leave a small tip

."If she returns, contact me. I’ll pay for any food she ends up attempting to steal.

And like that he went, leaving into the bustling City of Lights.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum