Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra)

Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:44 pm
A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Oh...well guess she really DIDN'T mean it like that. A snort escaped her and she let out a bit of a chuckle as she realized she really WAS dealing with a country girl. At least Ehefra had the background of a city girl. Aaaaaallright. "Tail is slang for someone's ass. Don't worry about it, was just makin a little joke." She sighed with an amused little smile, taking another sip of her drink as she watched Meninas trying out the one she'd ordered.

[color=steelblue]"Ehhhh it doesn't always work out. Sometimes coming on too strong can get you in trouble, or ruin someone's perception of you.."['/color] She sighed, slowly rubbing her eyes as she leaned a bit to the side, covering her face with her hand. "Someone once told me that they thought I'd make a great wife for someone someday..... honestly I didn't really think anything of it at the time... but well. Ever since then. I can't help but think that they probably wouldn't think that anymore..." She noted quietly, her shoulders hunched ever so slightly.... at least until a big ol smile cropped out across her face. A joyous mask to lighten the mood.

"Khnnnnhk~ I mean can you really see ME all decked out like a housewife? Haha! Ahhhh, most guys see a pretty face and think the same things right up till they see me rip a hollow's arm off with my bare hands" She giggled, shaking her head and sighing a bit as she itched at the side of her neck. "Fine by me though. Being a wife isn't quite my style. Never been a fan of 'Happioly Ever Afters'. They aren't as nice as they are in the movies."

She smiled to herself, affirmed in that moment. Though the shift of topic to Meni's sexuality caused her to pause for a moment. "Oh? Well hey you never know till you try. A friend of mine found that out the hard way." She shook her head and leaned back in her chair. Yea.... her 'friend'.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra)

Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:45 pm
A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 7aafbbf79b3637e720b0de2657715538
MENINAS MCALLON

The Scot cringed a little at just how far off the mark she’d been when it came to getting Ehefra’s joke. Meninas was able to shrug it off though easily enough, having spent most of her life having a lot of jokes going over her head. Still, she appreciated Ehefra explaining her use of slang and the pink haired woman would try and remember it going forward. Honestly, she reckoned that tail would refer to a different part of someone’s body although not one that Meninas would ever want anything to do with. She shook her head and quickly moved on as that thought entered her head.

Taking another sip of her drink, her gaze would turn back to Ehefra as she opened up about herself, tilting her head again a touch. She wasn’t the best at reading other people but there seemed to be something more to what the Administrator was saying. Did she actually wish to be a wife deep down despite her jovial approach to the topic? Meninas didn’t say anything on the topic, respecting Ehefra’s privacy but it left her wondering. “I don’t know. I’m sure that there are lots of folks out there who’d want an ass kicking wife like you. Not everyone wants a quiet and timid little housewife.” If they did then Meninas didn’t have a hope in heck of that. “There’s someone out there for you, who’ll love you just the way you are, strong approach and all.”

Another Meninas blink occurred when Ehefra commented on the Sternritter’s comment about her sexuality, half expecting a rather unpleasant response. To hear something more positive helped her to relax and she realised that not everyone was as horrible as her kin when it came to such things. “I think so. Like I said, I’ve never felt anything towards a man, even though my father tried to find a suitor for me. They were nice enough but I felt no attraction. Brothers teased me like mad about it though. Called me…well, words I won’t repeat.”

Drinking again to give herself a moment to think, she’d then add, curious about Ehefra’s words, even though she pondered about whether she was prying too much. “Found out how?”

PINK POWER | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:13 am
A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 HEADER_F6lIq_2agAAWLOO

Ehefra smirked slightly at that. "I'm sure you're right. Just as much as I'm sure there's a lovely girl of your dreams waiting for you out there too." She hummed, leaning back in her seat a bit as she took another long drink, a soft breath escaping her, enjoyment and mirth in the soft tone that escaped her. Even as Meninas prodded about her made up friend, she gave the woman an amused smirk. Look at this girl, being supportive and helpful. Well if nothing else she imagined they would make plenty of friends. Still, she let her mind wander just a little on how to explain.

"Well she just sortof got it into her head one day and wanted to just .... 'try it out'. so she roped one of her friends, not me mind you, into trying some stuff, and well. She certainly found out." She took another sip of her drink, and ordered some fries. A bit of food would go well with the drink after all.

"Still, I guess she DID find some stuff out. So as embarassing as it was, I guess it wasn't all bad. I think they still hang out sometimes." It was startling how easy it came to her, this made up projected hypothetical. But well, that was just something she was good at. Glancing over to the window and tapping her fingers.

"That aside. Got any dreams or goals? The Vandenreich's kinda...specific ya know. I'm surprised a nice girl like you wound up here."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:43 pm
A Friendly Face, A Tall Drink (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 2 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

Meninas hoped Ehefra was right although the Sternritter herself wasn’t quite as hopeful. A clumsy, awkward giant like her? Who’d possibly be interested? Still, it was comforting to hear nonetheless and she felt quite relieved about having come out, so to speak. Now that she’d said it, the topic didn’t seem as difficult to talk about now. When she dwelled on her past a bit, she thought back to those times where she’d competed against other martial artists and there’d been moments then when she’d caught herself staring somewhere she shouldn’t have been. It made rather more sense now.

Her cheeks turned pink when Ehefra spoke about her friend, after spending a few moments pondering about just what she meant. Sometimes she hated just how slow she was on the uptake and a part of her figured that she probably shouldn’t have pried. Too late now and to hide her embarrassment, Meninas would quickly take a drink from her glass, letting the alcohol help soothe her a little.

It was only when Ehefra asked her a question that she focused back on her friend again, having to take some time to figure out the best answer. “To be honest, I never expected much more than to continue living the life I was. Living on the estate and helping out in the fields wasn’t the most exciting way of life but it was fine for me. I’d probably still be there now if…things didn’t go downhill. I suppose I joined the Vandenreich because it’s what my father probably would have wanted. My family is pure blood Quincy and he was rather keen on my brothers and me doing our bit when we were ready.” She at least had managed to play her part.

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum