Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Azibaby57
Azibaby57
Starter Member

Alex Blackwood [WIP] Empty Alex Blackwood [WIP]

Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:51 am
THE FULLBRINGER APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Alex Blackwood
» Alias: Alexa
» Age: 20
» Gender: Trans-female

» Association:  Independent

» Appearance Written: Alex appears as a perfectly feminine, short and pretty girl.

» Appearance Image:
Alex Blackwood [WIP] IMG_7718

I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your character's personality. Please be sure to use at least 10 sentences.]

» Likes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

» Dislikes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. This should include what their childhood was like, teenage years and adult life leading up to what they are doing now. Please include how they came to learn and grow their powers.]

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: [What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.]

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: [Does your fullbringer have any unique abilities derived from their fullbring powers? These can be related to their hollow factor, their full manifestation art, and so on.]

I. Fullbring Affinity

» Affinity Name: [What is your fullbringer's affinity called?]

» Affinity Appearance: Alex's fullbringer affinity object in it's inactive state appears as an blood bag with an IV tube and needle draped around her neck like a stethoscope. In active state, her affinity appears like a fluid metal arm apparatus. Coiling tube along her arm that when terminating at her fingers, makes claws on  her fingers, and when terminating at her shoulder makes a pouch-like shoulder pad with an empty cavity.

» Affinity Abilities: Besides providing her with sharp claws to attack with, Alex can use these claws to rapidly drain blood from a target she is stabbing with them. This blood snakes up the tubing coiling her arm to fill the shoulder pouch. Alex can then from the tips of her claws, fire nearly thread-thin pressurized streams of blood with intense cutting force.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your character has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Fullbringer Skills
» Bringer Light: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Fullbring Affinity: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Full Manifestation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Hollow Factor: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

»  Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum