Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ranfang on the loosxe Left_bar_bleue0/0Ranfang on the loosxe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ranfang on the loosxe Empty Ranfang on the loosxe

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:39 am
Ranfang was on a paitre i nthe air hwo he hell he pulled nowe will know but he did he sent flying some how all you haer his shouting vioce fro ma far before he landed. " WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE herhehe this funy i sould do this more offen i eaaspce aghian now let yes letss cruash land here." all the sudden ranfang jump into the air and use his power he make arm of pure light and steach back was far as he ca nand slams int othe ship saying " LIGHT LIGHT GLATEING." wwith that he saw npthing but light smash int othe ship in 100mph punch form hi to make the ship cash land into tjhe play agrounf of the park.

As it cashed the ship got aoblostley werked it ntohign than plank of wood and people run otu of the par kthere Ranfang waging his tail the park srimk and alughting his head off. "this fun let do agian.........awww I smash my ship."
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ranfang on the loosxe Left_bar_bleue0/0Ranfang on the loosxe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ranfang on the loosxe Empty Re: Ranfang on the loosxe

Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 am
Locked, due to lack of posting.

Smiley face
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ranfang on the loosxe Left_bar_bleue15/100Ranfang on the loosxe Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Ranfang on the loosxe Empty Re: Ranfang on the loosxe

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:00 am
~Archived~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum