Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unknown Race Left_bar_bleue0/0Unknown Race Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unknown Race Empty Unknown Race

Mon May 02, 2011 12:53 pm
This became a thought in mind the moment I had the idea for a character that wasn't human, wasn't demon, and wasn't any type of shinigami or hollow. I wanted to make an alien character from a race unknown to any species on earth, however, there is no template for that.

I of course, don't want people to make a new template for every single alien race, considering there are probably countless ones in the universe, however, I believe having an Unknown race, would cover all alien races, as well as a few other things, such as unknown animals or even mythical creatures. These races would probably need to be explained a bit in the application though, meaning where they are from, or what theyre way of life is like, among other things, I am not good at that sort of thing, I just wanted to make a suggestion for it.

Anyway, I don't often make suggestions so this may seem kind of small, but I think I got the basic idea down, I simply think having a "race" that is not on the current list would be covered in this one last "race" known as "Unknown". Sorry if this is vague, I am sorta known for being vague I guess, but I'm pretty sure I got everything covered form my mind.

Everyone in favor.. or supports, or whatever, Say "I"
Or rather... reply to this with "I"
erm.. without the quotes of course... >_> or with, it doesn't really matter... you know what, forget the I, just tell me what you think.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unknown Race Left_bar_bleue60/100Unknown Race Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Unknown Race Empty Re: Unknown Race

Mon May 02, 2011 12:57 pm

I'm in favour of an idea like this because just this morning I pondered the existence of having a cat character and couldn't tell whether to have it as a plain NPC or a hollow. Seeing as I didn't want a hollow and wanted it more of a character than NPC, I was stuck...

So having a template literally called 'Unknown' may be a bit misleading, but could be helpful for people that want to make characters that are literally non-anything xD

Indeed I like the idea...
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm
I am uncertain about this idea, simply because with an "unknown" race, there could be a whole slew of noobs rushing to make an "unknown" character, which could be potential for God Moding, when you think about it. Whenever I hear the word "unknown" I think about those profiles on RPC about godly characters that could warp reality at whill, and were of an unknown type.

Not only that, but the unknown thing would just be too cliche, as well as abusable by anyone who joins this forum. So I say nay.

Smiley face
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:30 am
Well i myself doubt were gonna sit back, look at an app and go "Yeh thats approvable. He's stupidly OP but he said hes unknown so iunno what he could be like so ill just let this slip past"

However I do understand what your saying and somewhat Agree even though i don't want to xD Sure abuse is a factor, but isn't it the job of a moderator or admin or app checker or whatever to remove said abuses?

Last edited by ||.Chaozi.|| on Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Unknown Race Empty Re

Tue May 03, 2011 10:32 am
Thank you Chaozi, I was thinking that but I didn't wanna say anything, regardless of race, rules still apply afterall, and it is an app checkers job to enforce them.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am

Well Im gonna use the frosty term of:

"This wasn't bleach a while ago"

and stick with that as my forceful front of argument xD Plus i doubt it would be just 'a new race' but more of a 'well lets have some customisation maybe?' then again... that could get as out of hand as DC universe online... xD
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum