Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stroll of Dedication? I think not.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 am

[ W H A T C A N I S A Y ? I M B L E S S E D ]

Narumi Hideyoshi, Thanatos' Incarnate

"A... hollow blade? That's a pretty lame name. To be honest, I came here to see how you were doing after you killed off the two arrancars awhile ago. Besides, my first impression of you happened to think that you were immature judging by the fact that you were pelvic thrusting in front of an audience. Though... I did find their faces funny, not that I paid any attention to it. I'm just... sayin."

Narumi made a small grin until he saw the weird mark on the guy's chest. If it was a tattoo, what kind of person would have those kind of tattoos? This probably meant that the mark had other purposes since the mark was pretty damn lame too. This guy's appearance says that he's stronger than Narumi by a bit more, and Narumi pretty much had to admit that he was pretty stronger than he is at the moment.

"I'm not going to beg for death since that would be dumb. I still have a whole life left in front of me, why would I want to waste that?"

He saw the sword carving through the ground as the guy walked. That shit must've really been heavy. However, this will not be Narumi if he just walked away. He is definitely going to follow this guy. Not that he cared... he was just curious to know what this guy actually is.

"What's up with that... symbol on your chest? It looks like it as a reason why it's on your chest."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stroll of Dedication? I think not.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am
Mr. Caveman

Caveman heard a lot from the boy's mouth and even mentioned about the mark on his chest. "The mark is where my powers originated. I was given that by a demon when I vowed servitude as a child. So far, he claims that you are not worthy of my blade. Now sho- Hmm..." Caveman spoke in a grim tone before being interrupted and looked up into the sky. He hummed for a moment before turning to Narumi. His face was dark and malevolent. "The demon who I work for asked if you could follow me. He would like to see you." Caveman spoke to Narumi. No matter if he agreed or not, Caveman lifted his sword and dropped it, causing a deafening clang that would stun the kid for a while before Caveman "lightly" punches the kid in the face in attempt to knock him out and carry him to the demon that he mentioned before.

A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 am
A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=684&filename=narumi

[ LIFE IS FULL OF BLOCKS , SO SHUT UP AND TURN ]

Narumi was walking by the taller man with his eyes on place of the insignia he had on his chest. It was getting a lot more interesting as he watched deeply into it. His eyes were squinting at it in curiosity then smiled when the guy mentioned something about his powers coming from it. Did that mean that the strength in his blade comes from that mark? Or, is it just that the sword happens to be a heavy load to be held by normal people. He had no idea yet but he was bound to find out later or sooner.

When Caveman stopped while he was going to chase Narumi away, Narumi just stared at his awkwardness when the man was staring at the sky. He looked back at Narumi and told him that a demon wanted to see him.

"Woah, a dem-..."

Before he was able to finish the statement, the sword was dropped onto the ground causing Narumi to stumble a little bit. He regained his posture then tried to ask something again until he was punched lightly onto his face. He fell down with his eyes rolling exactly like @_@. He was then lifted up easily since he was pretty light especially to a guy who knows how to hold a sword that looks as if it weighs more than tons.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:37 pm
Archived.

A Stroll of Dedication? I think not. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum