Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Left_bar_bleue0/0Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Empty Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura

Tue May 31, 2011 11:42 am
A Male named Kazuki was enjoying his walk around the ouskirts of karakura.He even brought his zanpakuto with him, He could use it unless he was in danger.He look at the left with his left eye open and with his right eye closed.Then the male changed his sight to the left and looks with his right eye open and left eye closed.Then he open both of his crystal blue eyes and looks at the front.The Male doesnt bother looking at his back, since he thinks that he doesnt have four eyes to look both at the back and the front at the same time.He kept walking past the hollows and he didnt even care a single thing about them.Kazuki just keeps walking past each and every hollow he sees."Why would i even bother to fight these hollows?I just want to enjoy the outside and a fresh air.Now these hollows just disturbing my fresh air,i'll just finish them off once and for all.", the male angrily said it and quickly took out his zanpakuto quickly, then he slowly and carefully put it back, of course he knew he didnt does a slash.As when he put his zanpakuto back, all the hollows head were just instantly been cutted off, thus the hollow didnt even notice he made a move in a quick speed than a human eye can see.Then as when he inhale, the fresh air came into his nose, "Ahh~ The fresh air and a great sky today.Its even more fresh when the hollows are being finished off~ wahh~", he then stretches, opens his mouth and yawns loudly.

Then he turn around, and walked back, then he kept walking past every hollow whenever he walks, then so he was so pissed that the hollows was actually blocking the fresh air he was currently breathing, "I think i have to take you guys down for a couple of nouches.Then i guess i have some time to kill then.", he would grip the handle of his zanpakuto, as when he took out his zanpakuto, three of his slash was as quick as a lightning, and then he put it back his zanpakuto back to its place, each of the hollows head was sliced into half, blood would spill all over the place.Then the male turned around and continue walking back.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Swordsmen
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Left_bar_bleue0/0Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Empty Re: Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 pm
Archived as no posts on here have been made recently.

Enjoying at the outskirts of karakura Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum