Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
† An interesting find Left_bar_bleue0/0† An interesting find Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

† An interesting find Empty † An interesting find

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 am
~~ Conor Boyd ~~
† An interesting find ConorBoyd3jpg

The door opens, and a man with glasses that are not of the current century, but appear much older, like 20th century enters. He looks around as he sees everything and thinks as he rubs his brown hair. He stands at a height of six feet three inches, is a Caucasian who looks to be on the pale side, with chestnut brown eyes that glow with an inner light, giving off intelligence and knowledge, as well as experience. He appears to look like someone who trains or exercises, with a body that shows little fat and some muscle tone under the white shirt he is currently wearing. He has on a pair of khaki brown pants with a brown leather belt and a par of dark tan shoes. You notice a silver tie that hangs around his neck, and is not tight, but loose, as the collar of his shirt is open. Over this, he wears a brown trench coat that helps keep him dry when it rains, and trench coats are cool.

He walks around the store, looking at items, removing the black framed glasses and placing them in a pocket on his shirt. He stops and looks at the items here, trying to figure out what they are, since he has no idea what a Null is or what a majority of these items are. However, he does notice something as he walks past a shelf, heading for the door. He stops and turns, looking at the items, "..." and he pulls out the glasses again and puts them on, looking at the items. He looks up and blinks as he looks back down at the items before looking up again. "Excuse me, but is anyone here?" he asks as he looks around, and than back at the Quincy items.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
† An interesting find Left_bar_bleue0/0† An interesting find Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

† An interesting find Empty Re: † An interesting find

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 am
OOC: Bump for people of Platin Herz to join or anyone who wants.
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 pm
† An interesting find BakuraPicture-1

He didn’t even hear the door the door to the shop open. The fifteen year old was whistling to himself as he swept around the shop. His brown eyes scanned the floor for any trash that needed to be swept. The boy had long white hair in the style of thick spikes and his height was 5'1. He was wearing no shirt because it got hot in the shop sometimes. He also was wearing black jean shorts. On his feet were black tennis shoes. He jumped and almost dropped the broom when he heard another voice in the store. He looked at himself. Since Nikilo wasn't around at the moment and he worked here now should he help the person? He was dressed like he was ready to help anybody. He sighed and let the broom rest against a shelf.

He went to where the person's voice was coming from. "Welcome to Platin Herz. Sorry I didn’t hear you come in the store. I was busy cleaning up. Anyway my name is Zack Williams and I can help you if you need it." he said and walked up to the person. He wondered what this person was looking to buy if anything at all. As he waited on the person to rely he examined the person. He did this with everyone so he could remember them. It was good habit so just incase an instance came up when he did need to remember them he did.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:12 pm
~~ Conor Boyd ~~
† An interesting find ConorBoyd3jpg

Looking up at the man, through the black framed old glasses with his chestnut brown eyes who approaches he grins, "Oh that is ok," he says to him as he studies the man before him. "Conor Boyd," he offers in returns as he thinks for a quick minute. "I was out in the area," he starts. "Well, I was lost actually, and was trying to find my way back to my house, when I came upon your store here and decided to take a look inside," he adds as he looks down. "As I was looking around, well browsing, well really looking at buying something incase I needed it for the location I am in, and than I saw a few items which caught my attention," he comments as he looks at the items in the case.

Thinking, he ponders and than speaks, "I am curious how much it is for those Hollow Bait and the Ginto Tubes you have there," he says to him. What Conor is asking on will probably give him a way as being a Quincy, but he is not worried as he is sure that if this store is selling Quincy items, than there is no reason to worry too much.
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 pm
Zack did a laugh when he heard that this man had been lost. It wasn't a teasing laugh though. It was a friendly laugh. "I've been lost my fair share of times to so don't feel to bad about that. As for the prices...well...I just started working here not to long ago so I'm actually going to have to go to the back and check." he said and went behind the counter. he knew that he didn't know all the prices for things so he did the smart thing and wrote all the prices down on a strip of paper. The items on the strip of paper where categorized by race use and were in A-Z order. He scanned up and down the paper until he found the two things Conor was looking for. "Aha" he said when finding it. Hollow Bait and Ginto Tubes. He nodded aftr memorizing the prices and walked back over to Conor.

"Well. Hollow Bait is 145 yen each and the Ginto Tubes are 500 yen each." he said as he looked at the two items he just talked about. he examined them because he never really looked at the items when he was just a cleaning person. It would probably be a good start to memorize what the items look like. He shook his head as he realized that he wasn't paying attention to the customer for a moment. That was also another quality of a good worker. Not getting distracted and listening to the buyer. "Anything else that might interest you?" he asked and tilted his head to the side like a confused dog. This bad habit happened almost every time he asked a question or was confused. He hated it but he couldn't stop it.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm
~~ Conor Boyd ~~

Blinking, Conor looks at Zack and than at the other items, his glasses going back onto his face, "Oh, I have a few other items I am interested in," he says. "However I have a few curiosity questions that are popping into my head about some of the other items here," he adds as he looks at Zack. "So, let us start with the items that I have curious questions about," he states simply.

Pondering for a moment, he smiles, "Firstly, how is it that a shop with all of these items have a number of items that are normally hard to acquire?" he asks. "Like for example, the various Shinigami items you have, as well as the Quincy items since there are very few Quincy's around, so those items interest me and I am not even sure what those items," gesturing to the Null items "are or what they are used for," he finishes.

Looking at Zack, "I am sure that you are not sure on some of the items, but what can you tell me about this store, and perhaps who the owners are?" he asks blinking his eyes for a moment. He looks around, "Wait, never mind about the questions before the most recent one, I tend to get a little eccentric at random times," he comments.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
† An interesting find Left_bar_bleue99999/99999† An interesting find Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:03 pm
Locked since I haven't seen Zack in a long time.

† An interesting find WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum