Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Koga
Koga
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Koga Left_bar_bleue0/0Koga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Koga Empty Koga

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am
ARRANCAR

GENETICS

Character Name: Koga

Character True Age: 250

Character Appearance Age: 25

Character Gender: It's a Trap! Kidding, male.

Orientation: Freelancing at the moment.

Personality: Koga is a normally unassuming person, in a sociopath kind a way. He doesn't care about your personality (unless he can taunt you with it) your job or your friends. He just wants to kill you. He can't abide those who are weak, and actively tries to avoid fights involving weaklings. He's overly fond of deathmatches, preferring the opportunity to kill his opponent rather than settle for a spar. Though, he will only spar, if you happen to bribe him.

The only way to bribe Koga is to give him sweets. Any sort of candy or cookies will do, even ice cream. Once you give Koga sweets he won't kill you, if you happen to be shinigami he'll only beat you to within an inch of your life, but he won't kill you. If you happen to be an arrancar or an ally, he's going to be your firend for life....or as long as you keep supplying him with sweets. The instant you run out of sweets to give him he'll beat you to within an inch of your life, but he'll remember you gave him sweets so he'll spare you. Once.

When talking with others, his tone becomes mocking, without being impolite. It's special tone reserved for those who are capable of dishing out insults in all seriousness. If he thinks you suck, he'll politely remark on that fact without showing any emotion other than a smile. One that says he's about to enjoy killing you.

GENETIC LOOKS

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Bone Appearance: Koga's mask remnants are located on his palms. They look like white gloves at first glance.

Hollow Hole: Koga has a hollow hole right in the middle of his chest.

Reitsu Colour: Since Koga can't release (He's never found the need to) his reiatsu is always the color of red with a black outline.

ZANPAKUTÔ

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Spoiler:

Racial Abilities: Abilities? Koga has no such use for those. Other than the occasional cero and bala (to deflect pesky projectiles) he relies on his physical abilties alone.

RESSERECCION

[strike]Resereccion Name:
(what name does their resserecion go by?)

Resereccion Release Phrase:
(What do they say to release their sword?)

Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their sword?)

Resereccion Appearance:
(describe what their resserecion looks like)

Resereccion Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)

DUES EX RESSERECION

Dues Ex Name:
(what name does the second resserecion go by?)

Dues Ex Release Phrase:
(what do they say to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Appearance:
(describe what their Dues Ex Segunda looks like)

Dues Ex Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this final form grants them)

SKILLS
General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Skill Level: Hierro: Adept
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Beginner
Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner

PAST

History: Koga was once the world's greatest swordsman. He traveled across the world, participating in tournaments and winning them with minimal effort. He could always see souls, though he never told anyone. He wasn't very smart, but he wasn't so stupid as to blab it to the world. People would think he was insane. Not that he cared about that. He figured he was already unhinged, seeing what looked like people floating in the air with a chain sticking out of thier chest.

Out of curiosity he approached one of those souls, and struck the chain with his sword. The soul howled with agony, and Koga merely plopped down to watch. He sat there for several hours before the process of the soul transforming into a hollow was complete. He'd seen a hollow before, and saw an even stranger thing. Men in black robes slaying the creatures. He didn't call attention to himself, he just watched. He saw the hollow almost kill the man, but the man prevailed. He hadn't been overly skilled in his swordsmanship, but it was a challenge. That was all Koga wanted. A challenge. He was tired of fighting weaklings. Hollows would be his new prey.

The soul, now a hollow, atttacked Koga without warning. Koga barely brought his sword up in time to stop the hollow's claws. The hollow attacked again, too swiftly for Koga to dodge the blow. Koga was blown back into a nearby building, his back hitting the wall with tremendous force. Koga smiled. The thing had broken his back. The thing was infintely stronger than what he had realized. As the hollow came forward, Koga closed his eyes, and the image of the hollow hovering over him was the last thing he saw.

Koga awoke to find himself in the body of a monstrosity. He was confused for a couple of seconds. A gillian. That's what he was. Slowly but surely his mind came back and took control of the gillian. Now with a soul in control the gillian Koga began to evolve until he became a much smaller being. An aduchas. That's what he was now.

For decades Koga roamed, devouring hollows in his wake. When he felt he'd eaten enough souls he felt that he was still...incomplete. He needed to devour more. And devour he did, but he never felt "complete". He was still weak. Why couldn't he evolve!? In a fit of rage Koga tore off his mask. His form changed, became more humanoid. An arrancar? Yes, that was what he was.

RP Sample: You can read this enitre sample of me getting my ass whooped. I'm Sendo. http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t2082-fight-for-survival

Side Note: Since I don't have a resuurection I was wondering if it would be okay if I was able to have higher skills? I'm trying to be the "Kenpach"i of Arrancar :3

Last edited by Law on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Koga Left_bar_bleue60/100Koga Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Koga Empty Re: Koga

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Approved

Seeing as this application has no resserecion, I will give it a tier of 3-3. you'll have to build him up from there.

Also, skills match your tier, depending on the tier the skills change so be wary on that.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Koga Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Koga Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Koga Empty Re: Koga

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:51 pm
Archived due to inactivity

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.