Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SparklyPurpleAngel
SparklyPurpleAngel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Girl Left_bar_bleue0/0The New Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The New Girl Empty The New Girl

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 am
A small female named Bri Kynzi walked down the hallway nervously, trying to avoid being seen by anyone, but being the klutzy person that she is, she bumped into none other then the principal. 'Oh I'm so sorry!' the principal hardly payed her a nod and went off, leaving Bri staring stupidly ahead. She began walking again, now with her head a little higher to avoid bumping into anyone again. She caught a few boys gawking at her, but she did nothing other then stare straight ahead looking for her first class.

She walked into her first class, her body forming goosebumps as she enters the suddenly freezing room. Her teacher approached her with a warm smile, beckoning her to introduce herself as the new girl. 'Hello, my name Is Bri Kynzi, I will be joining your class, I hope to get along with everyone here.' Her teacher nodded at her approvingly and let her take her seat. She stared down at her textbook, not daring to look around. She tucked a piece of her light blonde hair behind her ear. She glanced up as a small piece of crumpled paper landed on her desk. She opened it, thinking it was a note.But she found nothing on it.

She found herself nervously tugging at her skirt for the rest of class, bored. She had taught herself almost everything that the teacher was telling her before, trying to catch up before she entered school 2 months late.
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The New Girl Empty Re: The New Girl

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am
Hazuki Hikamori

{The Vizard}

The New Girl B103813000cd5

"I have no other intentions to Kill or Harm you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Start Post]

A Vizard Male Named Hazuki Hikamori.He took his step and jumped up to his class, He took his second step by stomping on the wall, going up with greater speed.He then jump into the class over the window, arriving into the class, just in time.He heard that a new transfer student is coming into the Karakura High, he wouldn't mind anything about that.Or at least, he is in his Gigai.It was actually his 3rd day in earth, and his first time coming here.He was only in this school for a few days, and a new transfer student is already coming here, What an annoying day.A Human Female, came into the class.That female introduced herself, as Bri Kynzi.Such a lame name that doesn't even sound interesting at all.Bri, a Human female with light blonde hair that reaches down to her waist.Bri seems to be wearing black clothes, instead of school uniform.Hazuki would be sitting around, bored.

"What a lame girl...I thought it was a better one.. well, its a transfer student and i don't have any offense on the human female... tsk..."

His angry expression draws the attention of his entire class, which he doesn't like it and mostly happens everyday when he was in bad mood.Those eyes, are annoying.He doesn't like attention, which he avoids those unwanted attention by slamming his palm onto the table, scaring everyone and his teacher in the class.At least that the unwanted attention is avoided.He just noticed, that the human female's seat was next to him, which not really suprised.He raises his hand to the teacher and changed his seat, which is far away from the human female.He would be spinning his wooden sword around, not likely wanting any attention.Luckily, He sat near the teacher's table, which can help him not to draw any unwanted attention from everyone.His finger tapping the table, his boring face was staring at the door, His wooden sword was hanging against his table.That new transfer student, Bri.He was hoping the recess time starts so that he could avoid her, as far as he could.

"That female human.. why do i have a feeling of avoiding her...?"

That made him think.Why would he want to avoid bri, mostly his reason is that he hate girls.

[..End Post..]

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
The New Girl Swordsmen
SparklyPurpleAngel
SparklyPurpleAngel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 pm
She would sigh softly as she watched the strange male that she had heard was also a new transfer student ask to move seats. Her first day and someone already didn't want to be around her, great. As the bell for recess time rang she stayed seated, with no friends and no one to talk to, she pulled out a book and read. She thought she heard someone say her name, but she ignored, knowing it was probably just her imagination. Her mind kept wandering back to the male who has sat next to her before. She silently wished she knew why he seemed to already have a hatred for her, she hadn't so much as said a word to him.

She would close the book, in her actions it would fall off of the table and get stepped on by walking by students, She scolded herself and picked it up.
'Stupid.'
she told herself out loud. She shoved the book into her bag and just sat there looking out of the window in the back of the room. I hate it here. She thought to herself.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm
Archived.

The New Girl Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum