Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Gotei 13 Hierarchy

+99
Nix Shraik
Ren Shimizu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Romulus Bison
Fateburn
Mujin
Sasuke Ryotai
Starchyu
Yvhv
Anticlimactic
Shinryu
Hayuko
Naziel Kasigawa
Absentee
Sage
Ryniel
BladeNB
killerants
Yukichiyu Senoku
Joshua Kyrie
TheMaynard
Pammy
Matsu
Pociden
CPKallday
JohnSeever
ざる
Zaz
Sinpoder
Kyouhai Suzumori
Jin Hoshigawa
Horus Sariel
Kade
Raiki
Teitoku
Cookies
Thordios
Ludalfa
Carter
Cardinal
Arashi
M A G I
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Kanji Man
Kanda
tina
Tsuyo
lionus
Ulqui
Enjiuu
Imakuran
HitomiIchimaru
Silim
||Tsukuyomi||
Yamamoto
elluvias
Tsumi Buredo
Chao
Baldragoran
~Amaya~
Kaito_Kojuurou
Taichou
Annihilation
HallowedMask
Kakeru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Decimation
Cheshire Cat
Akihiko
ReddTseuken
Ravana
Prinny
Gin
Elendril
Snopy
zetsurin
Dark Angel
supa cute chibi
Soniko
Shizuo
JJ
Zoro
ShadowCougar13
Jojo Kaguya
Genpaku
Star
Blade
||-BlankMystery-||
Pockeh
Teijo
Tsubine
Iori
Portaliya
Dai
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
103 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotei 13 Hierarchy

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 JwEWLe4
Aivee Stamps This!
Aivee says that you are okay my man! Doing so! X3 So now 6th Vice is open!
Anonymous

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:10 pm
Name: No name
Division: Shino Academy
Position: None
URL of Char App:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9888-no-name
Reasons For Joining: He was dropped here by Damien.
What Do You Have To Offer: More then his drunk father.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 am
MKAYYYYYYYYY

This ones been sitting here to long for my liking, i shall be approving yo request crow and adding it to the shino academy list, also i will be removing my own char from the 9ths vice captains spot making it open for business allski.

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 M9rTQZk

Anonymous

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:51 pm
Name: Tsubasa Unabara
Division: 12th
Position: Captain
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara#62702
Reasons For Joining: Tsubasa is considered on par with Kisuke Urahara by most of his clan
How Active Are You? Super active
What Do You Have To Offer: Stable Captain
Notes: Removing Masamune Shiro and allowing Tsubasa to take over..as Damien's secret weapon.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 am
Got the all clear from me, Crow. Use the spot well with that beast of a character.

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Ap8OoJO

Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 am
Name: Kyouhai Harukaze Suzumori
Division: 7th Division
Position: Division Member
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9945-kyouhai-suzumori-approved-1-3
Reasons for Joining: Kyouhai joined the 7th Division because it was one of the few where he could 'be himself' and not have some sort of special duty or anything. It was explained a little more in depth in the character application.
How Active are You? Just joined the site and going on a 10 to 11 day vacation next week, but I will do everything in my power to be super active while I'm at home. Activity could drop somewhat after August 21, 2013 since I start my sophomore year at high school then.
What do You Have to Offer? Somewhat good RP'er as a division member.
Notes: I was approved at 1-3++ with Bankai and technically maybe could have asked for captain, but I'm new here an don't really feel responsible for such a position. Plus, as I mentioned earlier, I'm going on vacation very soon and it wouldn't look to good if a captain was inactive right after getting his position. Also, my activity may drop once the school year starts on August 21, so that should be noted here as well.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm
You very well could have got captain with that tier, although it was a responsible decision you made and I likely wouldn't have approved it without knowing if you stay active or not. Either way, I'll approve this member position of 7th division, so good luck and welcome to the Seventh Division!

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:46 am
Name: Dansen Sukamada
Division: Third Division
Position: Division Member
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9962-dansen-sukamada-shinigami-finished-approved-4-3
Reasons For Joining: As Dansen has a notable Tendency for fighting it was supposed he should join the 11th division, however for his dislike of killing as well as his insistent training schedule has led him to request to be put in 3rd Division himself hoping that he can pick and choose his own assignments and fights when he gets enough strength to fight stronger opponents as one of the first response team.
How Active Are You? Recently became active on the site as such could be consider having joined recently I do not have any previous arrangements in the near future that would stop me being inactive and being in university my schedule is flexible enough for me to post whenever
What Do You Have To Offer: I feel that my Rp skills are adequate though that's my own opinion others may vary.
Notes: I plan on being on as regularly as I can over the summer and through the year so if that helps then I'm glad I posted it
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm
I'd like to reserve the captain seat for squad 7 for the returning Kinoen Luesen.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread