Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oceanic Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Oceanic Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Oceanic Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanic Training

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm
Colin watched in awe as the spectacle of elements occured. He smiled, glad that his technique was growing. He was glad his cero had hit his enemy, and finished his plan as the desert formed around him. Dang him! He thought as he scanned the area, his new cybernetic sight indicating life force leaving the fish below. All this waste! All this death! He felt enraged, as Stefan had finally managed to kill something innocent. Colin knew about waste. In the mountains that were his inner world, you had to keep wasteful actions to a minimum, to maximize the usage of the thin oxygen there. All this wastefulness disgusted him, made him feel sick, like when he finished using eagle soul.

However, if he was going to match with Stefan's bankai, or even survive, he would have to go all out. He reached up to his hollow mask and removed 2 feather's from the mask. He felt as the energy flowed through him, increasing his strength. then he removed a feather on his right shoulder, sharpening his claws with reiatsu. Then he bent down, placing all his wait in his front foot. Then he burst out at full speed, directly at Stefan. He stopped directly in front of him, yelling at his full voice, using the hollow to let out a deafening screech. Then he smiled and tapped his chest, activating his invisibility cloak. He stepped behind Stefan, making an X-pattern with his claws on Stefan's chest. He then pivoted on his right foot and slashed with his right claw. Then he performed an uppercut with his right claw, and slashed down. All this was done with his advanced strength, and sharpened claws.

Before he had started he had begun charging reiatsu into his left claw. He tapped his invisibilty cloak again with his right hand, disengaging it for further use. Then he spoke:

"Stefan, I cannot match your bankai. However, I will still fight to the best of my ability! I will fight you until I black out! This I promise!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oceanic Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Oceanic Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 pm
Darn it! Thought Colin. He had hoped to at least scratch Stefan, but apparently he had been wrong. He scowled, worried that he had wasted a part of his boost up. He stared at his enemy, using his cybernetic eye to study his enemy. He analyzed his enemy, watching the reaiatsu gather in Stefan's hand. When he saw him begin placing it into his zanpakto, his eyes opened wide and he used eagle flight to shoot up in the air as fast as he could. He had seen the color of the zanpakto change and knew he couldn't dodge completely. He thrust his arms in front of his face as the explosion surroned him. His clothes were burned off on the front of his shirt, making his sleeves disintergrate and cauterizing the wounds in the front of his body. Holes were burned in his jeans, forcing his knees to stick out.

He grit his teeth, his whole body felt like it was on fire. He's even destroyed the land itself? What the heck?? He makes no sense! He could just as easily leaped in the air and did it, and left the area around it alone. This burned Colin almost more than the attack itself.

Still in the air, he drew back, reiatsu finished collecting in his left claw. He placed his arms up in the air again. He took a deep breath, and exhaled. He closed his eyes. He was ready. This was it. He would finally do it. He focused completely on is attack, erasing all else from his mind. His hollow stood inside him, in awe of his focus. He opened his eyes, acquiring his target. He lunged forward, attacking with his full strength.

"I must thank you, Stefan! I would not have been able to make this if you had not helped me in a way only you could! Now, be the first to test out the true power of the Green Swordfish, Slash!!!"

He forced the reiatsu from his body, his eyes never leaving his target. Out from his claws leapt an emerald swordfish, made of true reiatsu. It was following Stefan, and wouldn't stop until it hit it's target, or was destroyed. He then flash-stepped behind Stefan, and began open slashing, putting his all into it. Then he leapt back, and unstrapped the rifle on his back. He aimed the rifle at Stefan, using the scope and his cybernetic eye to aim. He fired three shots, each with the strength of a bala. It also had the explosive quality of a bala as well. Then Colin leapt to the ground, holding his ground.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm
Colin was glad that he had been able to use his strength to it's fullest. However, he knew he had to hold his ground. He took yet another deep breath. However, finishing the Swordfish Slash had taken quite a bit out of him, and Colin knew it. Either way, this fight would likely end sooner rather than later. Colin then gave a small smirk. He knew that didn't mean he would slow down, just that he couldn't go for much more. He placed his gun away as he saw Stefan begin his move.

What the? A floating sword? Thought Colin as the sword appeared out of thin air. Ok, things are about to get bad. Very, very bad. Hey, are you in there? Can you hear me? Now he was actually talking to his inner hollow. Do you really want to lose? Because either you help me, or we get our butts handed to us on a silver platter earlier than expected. He actually wasn't expecting a response, at least not a civil one. So he was quite shocked when he heard:

Huh. Well, I hate losing worse than you, actually. If you really want to fight that hard, go ahead. Go wild, take AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Colin's breath caught from what happened next. His hollow mask suddenly pressed down harder than usual on him, and power exuded from it, pressing Colin against the ground. He fought it and was able to stand, breathing heavily. What the? And then he felt it. He suddenly felt it. His muscles, which had been aching from the strength enhancement he had made, suddenly felt rejuvenated. His fight spirit was back. He was still in a good bit of pain, as his wounds persisted, but he had more energy to fight with before he was done.

He took his fighting stance as Stefan finished procuring his three swords. His left foot was back behind him, and all his weight was pressed down on the toes of his right foot, his right leg slightly bent. His right fist was out, and his claws almost felt like they had fused to his arms and simply become an extension of himself.As the shockwave reached him, he pressed down and sprang above it, his toes tingling a bit. However, this tingling increased the pain ever so slightly on all his wounds, forcing him to mash his teeth together. He landed on the ground on the balls of his feet, and chared at where Stefan was. When Stefan used shade, Colin was ready, meeting him in the center of the crater.

He met Stefan's three sword's head on, hacking and slashing at the Vizard's body. He wasn't caring much for defense, dodging the most dangerous attacks and getting several small scrathes all over the suraface of his body. He mostly dodged the floating sword, as it was the most dangerous, as it could reach much further than Stefan. He met Stefan's swords a few times, preventing serious injury. Then he flash-stepped, 5 feet behind Stefan to the left. He performed a mid air flip, his palms pressed together, charging a combined cero aimed Stefan's head. At the height of his leap and his palms level with Stefan's skull, he fired.

When his feet hit the ground, he flash-stepped again, this time right past Stefan. However, he performed a maximum speed cut as he passed, not very powerful but extremely quick. He stopped, 15 feet in front of Stefan now. He fell to his right knee, and coughed up a mass of blood. Ah crap, that's not good! He knew he would only have enough strength for one more charge, as he had used most of his borrowed hollow strength in that attack.

"Well, seems like I have mostly completed my goals. However, as for your joining the Monsuta... I'll have to respectfully decline. It just goes against my nature to waste or to harm uncontrollably, if I can help it. I truly am grateful. By the way, that floating sword really is a neat trick..."

Colin barely found the energy to stand, not having the strength to lift his arms, they felt so heavy to him. He forced his arms out of sheer will power to move in front of his chest, to provide a mediocre defense. His vision was beginning to blur, and he knew this fight didn't have much time left to end...

- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 am
Ah... Darn it... Thought Colin as he tried to defend himself. I didn't so much as scratch him... His vision was blurring more as he tried to tell what had happened. His eye indicated that Stefan had greatly increased his power by using his hollow mask, and Colin knew there wasn't a whole lot he could do about it. He began to reach his hand to his face when Stefan disappeared. He tried to look around but was unable to do anything as a sharp pain went into the back of his skull. His spent hollow mask was pushed off of Colin's face from the impact, and he hit the ground, barely conscious. He grabbed at the desert sand, his arm shaking from the effort. He tried to speak, his voice racked by pain and exhaustion.

"Ach... Well, I guess that's... that, huh? ... Thank you, Stefan... it's always better... to fight someone stronger... and learn... and to help you... grow... stronge-"

Darn it... Not enough strength... to do eagle soul! A wave of pain washed through Colin's body once more, and his eyes shut, his hand let go of the sand, and he laid there, knocked out. Sensing no more...

- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 am
2 hours after Colin had been knocked out, he awoke. He tried to sit up, but moved too fast for his battered body. He blacked out again, just for a moment. After that, he slowly arose, noticing the bandages. Huh, so I guess even Monsuta have hearts. He arose carefully, trying to prevent his wounds from opening. He felt like a piece of crap that had been sent to a nuclear power plant and infused with uranium. Despite that, he was glad the Stefan had dressed his wounds. If he hadn't, infection most likely would have set in and Colin's life would have been threatened.

He turned to face Stefan on his rock, noticing the blood and tear in his clothes. Huh. Looks like I hit him there after all. He went and stood in front of Stefan, holding his hand out to shake, as a token of respect and honor.

"Thank you for the fight. Next time, let's just try not to blow up everything around us, eh? But really, thank you also for the bandages. I hope that the next time we meet, I will most likely have my bankai as well, and we'll be on more even footing."

Colin knew he was going to have to buy new clothes. These ones were covered in blood. However, despite all this, there was a small smile on his face and still a determined look in his eye as he waited for Stefan's reply.

- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oceanic Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Oceanic Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 am
Archived.

Oceanic Training - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum