Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Crispen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue0/0Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crispen Cronos Empty Crispen Cronos

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 am
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Crispen Cronos
Appearance: Crispen is five foot ten inches. He has curly dark brown hair that comes down just above his hazel eyes. He has a cleft chin, but you couldn't exactly tell because he usually grows his facial hair out. He has a few scars on his body, one along the back of his right hand, one along the bottom crease line of his left hand, two on his left leg, one on the ankle and one on the front of his calf. There are three little scars on the top of his right foot right next to his toes. He has two moles on his right cheek that add to his charisma.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: Crispen is a very aggressive person. Almost anything can piss him off, even when he's in a good mood. He likes things done his way and thinks that if someone does something another way, even if they are successful, it is not done right for the pure and simple fact that it could have gone wrong. When Crispen himself makes a mistake it is usually done in a way that could have been avoided if he had taken some caution. When someone else makes a mistake Crispen takes pleasure in it, usually, especially if that person has done something to annoy him. He is very vindictive. Crispen is also analytical and hypercritical. It's easy for him to point out other's faults but cannot admit his own. Most of his mistakes he seems to do on purpose either because he doesn't care or thinks he can handle a situation, which explains his arrogant attitude. He seems to fight more seriously when fighting stronger opponents. His moods can range from quiet and moody to warm and playful. It's often hard to tell what he's really thinking because he will typically fight for his own pride or justice.
Crispen usually cracks his knuckles and stretches his body when he's bored.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: As a human, Crispen had many public service jobs, which included police work, in forensics and enforcing the law, managerial positions, and even some laborious tasks. He was constantly held back because of his attitude and could have otherwise easily attained a position in power. He made a few friends and a few enemies. To his coworkers he seemed like a normal, typical person but that was just his work attitude. He tried to cover up his bad qualities while working on the job, but when talking to the boss or the higher ups, he would always lose his temper either to what he believed was their incompetence or someone's misgivings. He died in a plane crash on his trip to New Jersey.

When he entered the Soul Society he was a loner for a long time. He continually found himself facing hollows, so he had to learn how to defend himself. He faced a continuing battle that would have surely ended his life. If it were not for his Shinigami powers he would have been dead in a few months' time. His time spent at the academy was not wasted. He studied and trained every day. He learned to use kudo without the enchantments, but often found it more fun in battle to use them.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Neuria
Appearance: Neuria is a somewhat young girl. She has curly black hair that runs all along her back. Her eyes are dark blue. She's about 5 foot 5. She wears a long black coat that goes down to her feet. Her hands are usually kept in her pockets. Neuria usually has a calm face, even when Crispen appears to be struggling with something. When talking with Crispen in the inner world she always weaves through each passing rock, like an eel swims in water or a snake on land.

Inner World: The world looks like a mix between someone's inner thoughts and a void in space. It is a very dark place, with dark red clouds filling it. Bits of rocks drift around in what seems to be and endless space. The rocks are what Crispen uses to stand on, which are about a meter in diameter. They form a near perfect sphere. In the background you can see stars and other astral phenomena. While the inner world may be dark, Crispen never has a hard time seeing in it. It's as if everything that he looks at gets some inner light that makes it more visible. The objects themselves don't glow, however, they're just more easily seen. The effects of gravity are lessened.

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : The sword's sheath is a bright green. The sword's handle is green and the guard is a purple crescent moon.

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: The sword can make the opponent hear a slight buzzing noise. The noise is barely audible, almost impossible to hear in battle. However, the noise becomes louder the more focused the opponent is. The noise causes extra aggravation on the opponent and can causes him to temporarily lose focus, either making him shut his eyes and squeeze his head, slip/stumble/fall, or miss the target.

PhatomTech:

HAS NOT LEARNED SHIKAI NOR BANKAI!!!!!!!
Release: Infect, Neuria!

Shikai Description: The sword's guard changes into a half moon.

Shikai Abilities: In Shikai, the sword can transmit signals freely to and from the opponent's brain. This is possible because of the unreleased sword's ability to weaken the opponent's mental defenses with an incessant noise. When in Shikai, the noise stops, and the remnant bits of reitsu, combined with the opponents reitsu, allowing clear signal passage, become a transceiver which can send portions of the opponent's battle strategy to Crispen, which are read and interpreted by his sword, Neuria. Crispen can act accordingly because the transmissions are actually a part of Crispen's reitsu, so as soon as they gain the knowledge, the other parts of his reitsu gain it too.

Bankai Description: The guard on the sword turns into a full moon.

Bankai Abilities: In Bankai, Crispen can send falsified information to his opponent. With the already set-up Shikai connection, Crispen sends information to his opponent telling him his upcoming tactic. Upon finding this information out, the opponent assumes that it is his instinct telling him this, rather than a trap. While this strategy itself is very powerful, it is also very complicated to set to motion. Because of this, and the fact it takes an immense amount of reitsu to hold up, Crispen can usually only make full use of this Bankai technique once, maybe twice if his opponent has a spiritual pressure.

Since his main Bankai technique is overexertive, Crispen has an alternative. While in Bankai, Crispen can build up his reitsu and store it, not using it and letting it collect. It takes some time, but when it is full charged, Crispen can unleash this reitsu which makes his attacks far more powerful.

A side Bankai bonus, his Shikai attack is still usable. Crispen can see further into his opponents mind, looking at each of his possible moves. However, since he is looking further into the possibilities, he is unsure which ones his opponent may take. If he looks too far ahead, his head will be filled with too many possible outcomes. If he's not careful, this will get him killed.

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: Once while fighting a particularly tough hollow, Crispen believed he would die. The axe that he made was knocked out of his hand and was under the hollow's enormous foot. In a final act of desperation, Crispen screamed at the hollow, cursing him and all their kind. He promised that if he ever got the power to destroy them, he would. The hollow seemed to stay still for moment, looking at Crispen. The hollow began to laugh at him. In extreme anger, Crispen swung his fist at the hollow. The hollow knocked him back and began to torment Crispen. When the hollow was about to administer a finishing move, Crispen instinctively, almost innately, wrapped his hands around what would seem to be a sword hilt. The hollow seemed to back up instantly, afraid of what was happening to Crispen. The battle seemed to have froze, both combatants were staring at the new sword that entered the battle. The spiritual pressure emanating from Crispen was crushing the hollow. It only took two swings of his sword to kill the hollow. Several weeks later, Crispen entered the Soul Reaper Academy.

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills
• Durability: Adept
• General Speed: Beginner
• Strength: Beginner
• Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
• Hoho: Beginner
• Kidou: Adept
• Zanjutsu: Adept
• Hakuda: Beginner

Last edited by Crispen on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue10/100Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Crispen Cronos Empty Re: Crispen Cronos

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 am

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [o]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: If you think you can use these abilities fairly, then I see no reason to deny. ^_^
Tier: 3-2
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue5/100Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 pm
Archived

Crispen Cronos 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue5/100Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 pm
Restored

Crispen Cronos 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm
Archived.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.