Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Too Hot~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Too Hot~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Too Hot~ Empty ~Too Hot~

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 am
~Too Hot~ 4a1e7653
~April Redwood~

'oh god... I need to find where to cool down....'

April thoughts began to separate from the reality of working and the fact was.. It was just too hot even at night, it felt like an oven. The moon was bright in the air, shining down upon the very Soul Society. That lucky Captain April Redwood knew where to go, and she didn't really rush. Those smooth hands tied that long pink hair up into a mess bun and grabbed her fan.. She began to fan herself as she just baked in her own division. 'It is soo hot...'This weather was unbearable to the beautiful 9th Captain, she was surely loved everything but the heat. April just got picked herself up while with her left arm, she picked up the basket that had several mini-melons without a bit of trouble due to her strength. Now her sleeves were completely pulled up, so her little arms breathe a bit. None the less the maiden made her way to the 10th division. Several people again could not help but turn around. Her beauty was to capture the heart of men's as her mother said but April didn't believe that.

'It was brute force that made men pay attention to you that is how you attract males.' April worried a bit about something but it soon fell to dust as she walked into the 10th division. The moment she slid that door open and stepped into the 10th division, oh man April could not help but get the chills. That AC... It felt so wonderful against her warm skin and it wanted her to come in to relax. How could she resist? April just obeyed but snapped out of it. "Hitsu-sama!~ I got you some melons you might like..." April shouted a bit before sitting down in the empty room.. A room where the big 10th division meeting would be held at in case something happened. April just sat there with a big basket of melons next to her with a pleased expression across her face..

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Too Hot~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Too Hot~ Characters
Eriksin
Eriksin
Starter Member
Location : In your backyard underneath that one rock your scared to lift because you think there are spiders.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

~Too Hot~ Empty Re: ~Too Hot~

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 am
Captain Hitsugaya had been sleeping in his quarters trying to avoid the hotter portion of the day. His light snoring interrupted as he woke hearing the woman yelling out to him. "Jeeze... i need to get more members into this division." He mumbled to himself hating how empty tenth division was to allow people to just walk in and out freely. Getting up he stretched a bit before getting dressed in his captain's garb before walking into the meeting room yawning. Now looking at the captain his cold eyes drifted over and then to the basket. "Did i miss a meeting? or is this just a visit?" He walked over to a fridge opening it before taking out a bottle of sake. "Feel like drinking?" he asked before getting out two masu cups and sitting across from her crossing his legs on his seat.

Pouring himself a drink in the small wooden box cup he looked to her again. "What are those melons for?" He asked curiously as the hunger from not eating since late the night before. His cold eyes drifting from the melons to the other captain with a bored look. "It must be a burden to be attractive... always having to deal with the idiots drooling over you and fawning for your attention.... I heard that you had a little following of men after your affections." He lifted his cup to his lips sipping his sake slowly.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:46 pm
~April Redwood~

It was a bit awkward indeed the 10th division was not getting as much members as much as her.. April was receiving members left and right! Her newest attachment to her division was Ichigo! No one seemed to care if a Vizard join her division so it was fine. Before she knew it, Hitsugaya was walking into the room to greet her with a rather question that she didn't expect, her reply came as sweet as they could "Just a visit this time! It just been so hot and I thought you would like some melon to pass over the time! " April fanned herself once more as she felt herself a bit over heated. Her long hair didn't even touch her neck due to it being in a bun, rubbing the back of her neck then accepted the cup... 'Sake already? Wow, he really likes it I guess...' But she didn't judge him just because of that, accepting the offer no less. Pouring herself a bit of Sake and putting the cap back onto the bottle just to keep it a bit fresh.

Now the topic he brought up and her laugh because it was true. Her sweet reply came just as easy as the first one was. April just sweetly spoke "Oh yes, we have a completely full division surprisingly and members and for that. I don't know why many men are coming after me but I don't know what to do about it... "Before she continued speaking to Hitsugaya about this topic, she completely gulped the Sake down leaving her cup empty, and with that warm smile on her elegant face.I don't really know anyone else looking at me half the time that I am just walking outside!" April sat there looking down at her cup. Maybe people say she is always empty... No half full.. She didn't know what say about but she quickly looked up at Hitsugaya with just positive look on that sweet face "How are you Hitsu-sama? How have you been holding up?"

~Too Hot~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

~Too Hot~ Characters
Eriksin
Eriksin
Starter Member
Location : In your backyard underneath that one rock your scared to lift because you think there are spiders.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 pm
He smiled a little hearing about the melon before looking to the woman. "Probably after the beautiful woman i suppose..." He sipped a bit more of his sake before finishing it and setting the cup down. "Im holding up quite well at the moment just a little to warm for my taste so i have not been out much." He looked out a window "granted its been rather troublesome lately to deliver the paperwork myself in this weather." He continued to sit looking out the window his teal eyes loosing focus as he thought.

"So April whats going on with you lately?" He tilted his head "besides the following of potential suitors?" He smiled jokingly as looked back to her. Lifting the sake bottle up before pouring himself another cup before placing it back on the table and put the top back on. His hand slowly bringing the cup to his lips sipping more. His teal eyes drifting back to the other captain curiously.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 pm
~::~ April Redwood~::~

April just a laugh a bit about the beautiful women comment, hitting her head with her knuckle out softly and those blazing blue eyes shimmered intensely on him "You know I don't find that true at all. I think I am pretty... Not drop dead 'oh my lord marry me' right now material" April chuckled as she brought the hand down from her head to cover her mouth slightly. Maybe it was a bit too much for to speak down about herself, but April stared at cup a bit. It was just empty but she didn't even want anymore so she placed it down on the onto the table. If felt a big weird to just sit there, with her own eyes just locked onto him. It was not that she was freaked out bit but this might have been the first time that both captains were alone with each other. Last time, Hisagi found her.. This time she let him go wild with Kira, secretly she had to paid Kira to keep him busy all day.

Toushiro might have been lucky to get some time; April pulled the bun out and that long luscious cotton hair flew down to grace her very body.. "I know! Most of our captains do that! Some of use wait until sunset to deliver our work!" Shuffling her hands around in her lap and looked at him very happily like she always did. "Nothing really big has happened with me!" April spoke while pulling a secret knife out of her sleeve and pulled out a melon out of the basket happily. Dicing it up with flick of the wrist, into four slices. "Melon Captain Hitsugaya?" She offered him two pieces of the melon in one hand as she began to dig her teeth into the melon.. Taking a nice big bite of it and her cheeks got rosey!

~Too Hot~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

~Too Hot~ Characters
Eriksin
Eriksin
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm
He looked at her curiously seeing here response to his comment about being beautiful. His eyes drifting to her cup now before back to her eyes again. "I did not say you were that beautiful to cause some one to propose on the spot... just that they were after a beautiful woman." He looked at his cup now. He smiled a little at being offered the melon and taking the other two pieces before starting to take large bites out of the slices. His eyes now slightly less cold as he ate it before looking at her again. "Thank you very much... watermelon is one of my favorite foods April."

Finishing the melon he sat what was left onto the table his eyes looking down at the table. "So April... hows the 9th division doing?" He tilted his head looking at her. He really did not know what to really talk about at the moment but was trying to at least be a hospitable host towards the other captain. He smiled a little before looking down again at his cup before lifting it to his lips again drinking the rest of the sake in it. Placing the cup down he ran his finger along the edge of the cup in thought. His eyes now hazing out a bit before looking to her to wait for her response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum