Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL]

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:05 am
Sugiura Template

Basics

Name: Hiroshi Sugiura
True Age: 1095
Personality: Hiroshi have split personality, which constantly happens most of the times.

| | B R I G H T | S I D E | |

On his bright side, he is shown as a happy person and a very kind one.A very open person to everyone around him.He is quite an annoying person sometimes.But for most people, he is a very generous, open and a gentlemen person.He is romantic enough to catch a lady's heart easily.He is also an outgoing person and rarely speaks in private.He would likely screaming and shouting around in public wihout feeling embarressed.He is that kind of guy when in public.He also have a strong sense of directions from getting lost in most places.

His hobbies, well, its books.Just books.All he do is reading to increase his intelligence and know more about shinigami, his own race, sugiura and more spiritual beings.He had already fully knowledge and know all the information about sugiura, shinigami, arrancar and vizard.Other races are not yet completely known by him yet.His favourite drinks, just anything that is a juice.Any juice, orange, strawberry, just anything that is made of juice.His favourite foods... strange sense of taste.He prefers his own cooking instead of other's cooking.But his food just taste very, very good.Favourite band, he got none favourite band since he didn't heard any of them in his life.Fan of someone, is none.He isn't fan of anyone at all and he prefers having his own fans instead of being someone's fan.

When it comes to battle, well, he completely changes to his dark side.It will be stated at the dark side later.

His dark side often happens in some situation he was in.

In this bright side, he was known as the "Bright Hiroshi".

| | D A R K | S I D E | |

On his dark side, he is a very quiet, evil and a no mercy type of person.Not a very open person and kind around people.Instead, he went do evil deeds like killing people with his own scythe.But, even if he is in his dark side, he won't kill his own race.Since he knows himself is a sugiura and he could not kill his own race.If he kills them, he is no longer a sugiura, since he knows he will be the traitor and no longer is one of them.Keeping himself from killing his own race is a better thing to control himself/his dark side from killing other sugiuras.

Hobbies, it still remains the same.He just likes books and reading, not only that, he even prefers killing anyone, except his own race wihout any mercy.His favourite food, anything that doesn't require any cold foods since it doesn't taste good after getting cold.Drinks, are just simple, just juices.Any juice that could be good for him.Often his drinks were blood, privately keeping with him or even in his hidden room that no one knows.His favourite band, is none.He did not know any bands in his life.Fan of someone, is a no-no.He rather kill the person instead being the fan of a person.Because of his dark side, he was despised by some people but not the sugiura.Since they understands that he had that dark side developed in him because there were something wrong while he was borned.Maybe it was a cause of something, or maybe something that no one knows.

In his fight, he is a no mercy one.Before the fight, he would examine his opponent first before the fighting starts.When he defeats his opponent, no one could even survive after being defeated by dark hiroshi.He would chop their head off before their last words could even spat out from their mouth.

This dark side often happens in some situation, but it was unknown why the dark side occurs or how it was developed after birth.

In this dark side, he was known as the "Dark Hiroshi".

| | T A L E N T S | T H A T | A | P E R S O N | H A D | |

His most greatest talent, was cooking.He was able to cook the best food that anyone ever tasted.But he had never shown cooking for anyone except for himself.So, no one had EVER taste his cooking in his life.

| | A | F E A R | T H A T | H A D | D E V E L O P E D | |

His fear, was death.He feared death, because all he wanted that he must be remained in the existance of the world.He did not want to be erased and wanted to survive for the rest of his life wihout death.But for that, its impossible for him to remain alive forever.

General Appearance
Appearance:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] 6a50f7c1ed9081d0
Animalistic Traits: His animalistic traits are actually the cat ears and his tail.He keeps his cat ears well hidden in his long hair and his tail hidden in his clothes.
Appearance Age: 18 (A late teenager)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 59kg

Natural Abilities

Techniques:

| | F I R E | M A N I P U L A T I O N | |
Despite Arashi is a phoenix, Hiroshi could control excessive and immense amount of flames that was hotter and fiery than the sun could be.He was also able to release a large amount of flames that was all around his body.The fire was hot enough to melt the hardest metal in an instant from the fiery flame.He could able to raise his body temperature to the heat that nothing could touch him, mostly using this on his opponent.He use his flames for unique, defensive, offensive, supportive and useful ways.

| | H I G H | S P E E D | R E G E N E R A T I O N | |
Because of the influence of arashi, he had gained a high speed regeneration that was able to heal him almost any wound in an instant.It could even heal the internal damage with arashi's flames.If hiroshi had any missing limb, his flames begin to gather around the lost limb and regrow a new limb.Unlike other high speed regeneration, regrowing a lost limb and healing an internal damage is harder and takes longer time.Healing an internal damage was about 4/5 post.Missing limb regrows at 2/3 post.Other wounds are almost an instant wihout taking much time of healing.

| | R E B I R T H | |
Due to Arashi's influence and its ability, arashi and hiroshi can gain an ability to reborn with their own ashes.But hiroshi reborn himself with his own blood, ashes and flames.And arashi reborns with his own ashes.Hiroshi's rebirth ability is quite more impressive than arashi's rebirth ability.It took hiroshi to reborn with his flames/ashes/blood with 3/4 post.With arashi's fiery flames protecting hiroshi rebirth from being harmed.This only can be used once per day (real time).

| | S P E C I A L | F L A M E S | |
His flames are more special than other flames.It cannot be extinguished by anything.Since those flames are arashi's flames, and cannot be wiped out easily.These flames can be wiped out with an incredibly large amount of water to be wiped out.If they used oil, it would increase the heat of the flames, larger and more stronger.Mostly hiroshi won't do that just to increase his flames power.

| | F I E R Y | E N D U R A N C E | |
Whenever Hiroshi gets angry, the temperature in his body raises and his endurance increases greatly.His durability also increases greatly.He can withstand any deadly damage and even have enough endurance to withstand attacks like Gran Rey Cero and other average cero.He was also able to deflect an average cero with his hands only wihout being injuired or harmed in any way.

| | E X P E R T | H A N D | T O | H A N D | C O M B A T A N T | |
Although he might seem very used and attached to his scythe, he had shown a great skill in hand-to-hand combat, with made him very skillful and fast in hand-to-hand combat.He is also trained to fight hand-to-hand and became a skillful combatant with his bare hands.

| | H I G H | I N T E L L I G E N C E | |
Despite of his habit/hobby of every book, his intelligence were so high that no one can compare to his great intelligence.He could use his intellect in fight, strategy games or others.

Magic: The Sugiura's have a list of their own Magic they use as well as Shinigami Kidō, you can have up to a bit of Kidō but not every single part of it, also mix it between the magic and Kidō. They cannot be a Kidō master, but can be quite talented at it. however a sugiura could be a master at their magic spells of course. depending on the the type that is.

Sacred Weapon:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Weapon_design___Scythe_by_DeathWish
His scythe was quite an unusual one.His sacred weapon takes an appearance of a normal scythe.Quite like in a sealed state of the fire scythe.This scythe is also a sacred weapon that was passed down by his ancestors for generations.The scythe had hidden many unknown powers that are not yet to be released by anyone.

| | A B I L I T Y | O F | T H E | S A C R E D | W E A P O N | |
His only ability from his sacred weapon is to fire any crescent moon-shape from his blade.He was also able to create small explosions if he implant any small flames on the ground.The small flames cannot be easily putted out by stepping on it or pour water on it.It needed a large amount of water to be wiped out, it means that it needed either a large bucket of water, or a tank of water.

Other Weapons: Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Redhoodswd
His other weapon, was quite a legendary katana.Although it looks like a normal katana, but hiroshi's powers was sealed within the katana.Those flames were as hot as arashi's flames, but the flames was so strong, fierce and powerful that even arashi could not even dare to touch the fire.This is the katana that was forged by his ancestors that was long gone and sealed hiroshi's powers until the time comes.

The name of the katana, was the "Red Sparrow".

| | T H E | R E D | S P A R R O W ' S | A B I L I T I E S | |

| | S E A L E D | F L A M E S | |
Hiroshi's own flames and powers was sealed within the katana and had not yet released until he unstealth his katana.His sealed flames would be tightly sealed inside the katana.

| | R E L E A S E D | F L A M E S | |
Hiroshi's own flames and powers can be released by unstealthing his katana.His flames were hotter, fiercer, and more powerful than any fire element sugiuras' and beings could imagine.It was more stronger than any other flames.When his flames was released, his entire body would burst into flames, as normal flames.But slightly stronger than arashi's flames.It can be used for varies purpose.

| | F L A M E S | O F | A N G E R | |
Even with his flames sealed within the katana, his flames and powers can be also released when he gets angry or raged.The seal can be weakened greatly whenever he gets very angry or raged.Meaning that even with his katana stealthed, his flames and powers can be still released in anger.When released in anger, his entire body can burst into larger flames than his normal released flames.It was more powerful and more fierce.No matter how powerful the ability is, the flames of anger would instantly repel it in an instant.

| | O W N | S K I L L S | A N D | A B I L I T I E S | |
Varies of skills and abilities can be used with this katana, flames and his powers.Depending how hiroshi would use the katana himself and what ability or skill he would use with this katana.

Guardian Beast

Element: Fire/Special Fire

Guardian Beast: Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Phoenix_by_Phoenix_Blaze
| | A R A S H I | T H E | P H O E N I X |
A sacred bird that was borned within Hiroshi's soul.In exhange for immense power and the power of the phoenix, the birth of the hiroshi and its personality was changed.Arashi is a rare guardian beast than most other have.Arashi's legendary ability, is to reborn from death with its own ashes.Arashi was also have its own ability that hiroshi could not have is to change his own appearance into a fully human-like appearance.His friendship and trust on Hiroshi is quite almost close friends but not yet completely close friends.He supports, helps and lends hiroshi his powers when hiroshi needed to.He could not sit there and wait for hiroshi just to die.It was only just a pure luck that they were brought together, but arashi sense that there were something more deeper, stronger and more powerful that he could ever imagined.

Guardian Beast's World: Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Fireworld

Sacred Unleashed

Joushou:("Ascending")
Joushou is the first stage of a Sugiura's power. This is like their
Shikai. It is only tapping into a small percentage of their power,
exactly 25%. It is mainly the form that they dream of, and it is up to the Guardian beast to decide if the wish is to be granted or not.

In Joushou, Hiroshi gains one fire wing that was similiar to arashi's wing.But only one wing on the right side of his back.The fire was hotter and more fiery than the sun.Both of his arms were covered in flames, his legs was also covered with large amount of flames.The beginning of this form, when releasing the first stage, flames begin to erupt from the ground and burns hiroshi's arms and legs, and having him gain a single fire wing on the right side of his back.Also, his scythe would burst into flames, containing an immense amount of flames on it.

| | T H E | A B I L I T Y | I N | J O U S H O U | |

| | F I E R Y | A U R A | |
When Hiroshi enters this form, a fiery aura would leak out from him within 10 feet wide.It doesn't causes any physical damage, but the one that was within the aura feels the heat within the body and it would lower down their endurance and durability slightly and causes the person within the aura to feel heat within their body and lowers down their concentration as well.

| | B L A S T | O F | F I R E | |

Hiroshi was able to gather up an average amount of fire on his scythe and fires a blast of fire from the scythe, that was as hot as a sun and able to melt through any kinds of material, except for the hardest material.It was fired at high speed and able to cause severe burns when being made ANY kinds of contact to the flames.Able to cause a small amount of pain.

Zenou:
("Almighty") This form is their version of Bankai. This takes many
years to learn, and then many many more to perfect. This is only tapping into 50% of their power. Their speed, strength, stamina, and durability increases quite a bit.

In Zenou, a slight change had happened.One fire wing still remains on the back of the right side.His arms and legs burst into larger, powerful and more fiery flame that was hot enough to melt through most of the materials, not yet reaching the level of melting the hardest material yet.The flames on his scythe is now larger, stronger and fiercer.Only a simple change, with his flames only grew larger, stronger and fiercer.

| | T H E | A B I L I T Y | I N | Z E N O U | |

| | S T R O N G E R | F I E R Y | A U R A | |
His fiery aura in zenou is now even stronger and able to reach up to 100 feet wide.Anyone that was within the aura, can feel a great amount of heat within and cause them an endless thirst for water, lower their concentration, endurance and durability greatly.This does not effect himself only.To suppress the aura, the person must be a higher tier than Hiroshi.

| | R A I N | B L A S T | O F | F I R E | |
The rain blast of fire is an advanced version of blast of fire.8 holes would form beside hiroshi.3 holes at the left side of hiroshi, 3 holes at the right side of hiroshi, 1 hole at hiroshi's above and 1 hole under hiroshi.When hiroshi snapped his fingers, the holes would fire out a blast of fire towards the enemy and deals a highly moderate amount of damage.Able to cause severe burns when make any kinds of contact with the flames.

| | I N F E R N O | |
Hiroshi was able to summon an immense amount of flames from the ground within 50 meters wide, burning anything that was within the fire.It was also able to burn a person up to tier 0-4 as well.Higher than that tier will not work and deals no damage at all.One use per thread.

| | F I R E | S H E I L D | |
Hiroshi was able to sheild himself with the fire sheild to prevent him from getting harmed.It even sheilds him from average cero and gran rey cero as well.It could not have enough power to sheild himself from the level of cero oscuras power.It can easily break through the sheild.Also, it sheilds him from bakudo and Hadō up to 70.This can be used once per post with 5 post cool down.Higher than bakudo and Hadō 70 will simply break through the sheild.Hiroshi could not attack within the sheild and the person outside the sheild could not harm hiroshi unless its stronger than the sheild.

| | B L A Z I N G | K N O C K B A C K | |
It has quite a very simple use of it.Hiroshi swings his scythe to the right, creating a large amount of fire that have enough power to knockback a person wihout dealing any damage.This does not any damage and only knocks back to enemy.Once per post with 3 post cool down.

Kyuu Kyou:("Ultimate")
The final stage of a Sugiura's power. This is 100% of their power, and their soul. Their abilities are increased substantially, and most of the time Kyuu Kyou is forbidden to be released. Few have mastered it, for it is so taxing to release it. It is manifested as the true form of one's soul.

In his Kyuu Kyou, the final stage appearance.His entire body would burst into flames, hotter than any other lava and fires in the universe.Able to instantly melt through the hardest material.The flames of his guardian beast is hot enough to kill a person with a single touch from the flames.The flames was so large, hot and fierce that no mankind could survive this, only Hiroshi was the only one who could survive.Two fire wings, similiar to a phoenix wings (his guardian beast), would appear on his back.His eyes would turn into a red colour.

| | T H E | A B I L I T Y | I N | K Y U U | K Y O U | |

| | I M M E N S E | F I E R Y | A U R A | |
After going to kyuu kyou, the final stage, the aura drastically increases and he could release an immense amount of the fiery aura.The aura can be released up to 200 feet wide.The person within the aura would be effected by a physical damage.It would cause an endless thirst, a severe burn, and an immense heat that can be felt within the person's person that was in the aura.These only last for 3/4 post after being away from the aura, but it could be endless effects if the person was still within the aura.But the aura can be repelled and prevent the person from getting affected by aura if their chaos energy/spiritual energy is stronger than the aura.It means the person must be the same tier as hiroshi or higher tier than him.

| | H E L L | B L A S T | O F | F L A M E S | |
Hell blast of flames isn't an ordinary flames.Hiroshi could summon it and fired from the sky.And the blast would be shot down from above and explodes within 100 meters.Anyone that was caught in the hell blast will deal a fatal damage and have severe burns on them that could be painful if made any kinds of contact with water.The more contact with water, the person's flesh will melt more.One use per thread.

| | J U D G E M E N T | F L A M E S | |
Hiroshi could summon an immense amount of fires within 200 meters wide within his current area.It burns almost anything, even the hardest material can be burned by the fire in 2/3 post.It could also burn through the strongest hierro but cannot burn the insane endurance.This could only use once per thread.

| | R A I N I N G | F L A M E S | |
When hiroshi snapped his fingers, the clouds began to turn into dark clouds and starts to rain fireballs.These fireballs cause only a very small amount of damage that could also cause severe burns.The burns can be very dangerous if it had made ANY contact to water.The burn dissapears for about 3/4 post.It also an ability that could also damage the user.It would burn anyone within the raining flames, including the user (hiroshi).The rain last for 3/4 post and it can be used once per post with 5 post cool down.

| | F I V E | C I R C L E S | O F | S E A L | |
The five circles of seal is a special sealing ability that hiroshi could have in this form.Five circles with a weird symbol would form around the circle and the enemy was within it.Then flames would erupt from the ground, burning fiercely to prevent any enemies to escape from it and will be trapped.The seal would shot out a light from it to the sky.Then after a few seconds, it would fire down from above the enemy and deals a small amount of damage, also sealing its powers permanently for about 3/4 post.It prevents the enemy from using ANY of its forms, powers and abilities.It can be used once per thread.

| | T H E | P H O E N I X | O F | F L A M E S | |
This is the most powerful ability that only hiroshi could have in this form.This requires almost all energy to use this ability.A circle with the same weird symbol (which the same as the sealing ability) would appear in front of hiroshi.Then an immense number of fires would shot out a large blast of flames and a phoenix shall appear after the blast stopped.If hiroshi pointed his finger at his enemy, the phoenix will rush foward with extreme speed which the enemy can't even dodge before they could react.It deals a very fatal damage and could cause bleeding and severe burns for 2/3 post.And they will dissapear.This can be used once per day (real time).

Alter Form

Alter Appearance:
For his alter appearance, he had a longer hair than his original one.His face remains the same except his left eye turns blue and the right eye turns red.He had the eyes of different colours.His clothes remains the same, with half brown colour and half red.Only a slightly different colours.He wears a long pants which was in blue colours, maybe the colour of other jeans like.He wore black shoes that looks normal enough.He keep both of his hands hidden that was on fire.

Alter Personality:
He has the same personality as his original one have, except for his dark side in this alter form have more dangerous and deadlier personality and his bright side have more calm, and better personality.

Alter Powers:

| | P H O E N I X | F L A M E S | |
In his alter form, he possesses the flames of the phoenix, which the flames were actually his guardian beast.Because his guardian beast would let him control its fire and Hiroshi was able to use the flames for different purpose.

| | F L A M E S | O F | R A G E | |
If Hiroshi would get angry or rage, his entire body would instantly burst into flames.It was so large and fiery that no mankind could touch it.It will completely melt through any material, even the hardest material in the world.This only last for 2/3 post until Hiroshi cools down.The flames of rage would boost his strength and speed for 10 times.

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background:
| | B E F O R E | B E I N G | B O R N | |
~Short History~

Before Hiroshi was borned, his mother was pregenant, not yet giving birth to hiroshi.His mother was a sugiura, his dad was also a sugiura.They both were from sugiura clan, and wanted their child to be borned with great powers, did not want hiroshi to be borned as the weak one.They decided to go out for a journey, to find a perfect power for hiroshi before he was borned and existed.His parents travelled, even if the most difficult day.They keep searching for great powers, until they found a cave.It was huge, the wall was so hot that they did not dare to touch it.A heat can be felt within the cave, the power they also felt was so strong and immense.And so, they went into the cave to fight against the heat.

After their walk in the cave, they found a phoenix.It was on his nest, and the large and fierce fires were on the bird.It was a sacred bird, which they thought it doesn't exist but it did.They asked the phoenix to give their child great powers before it was borned that the child can be powerful and not a weak sugiura.But first, they have to make a deal.The father must sacrifice itself and must agree for the phoenix to change the child's personality when bored, so that the phoenix would agree to go into the child's body before it was borned.And yet, the father did sacrifice itself by stabbing through its chest.And the father lay down, dead.The deal was done and perfect, and the phoenix would go into the child's body until both the phoenix and the child was borned, with great powers.

| | T H E | C H I L D | A N D | T H E | P H O E N I X | W A S | B O R N E D | |
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Finny
As when the child was borned in the sugiura clan with rare phoenix powers, the rumors begin to spread around the sugiura clan about its powers and its split personality as soon as he was borned, and himself was borned with a cat-like appearance.He did not know his father, and his mother died after he was just a newborn baby.A sugiura had adopted him, raised him as its own child.As years passed, the sugiura female resembles to his mother, which hiroshi had not known his biological father and mother.He just treats the sugiura female as his biological mother.The sugiura had trained him, and teached him how to control his immense amount of flames within him, and also how to use his unique phoenix powers.

The long 200 years, he only resembles to 11 years old kid appearance, not yet reaching an adult appearance but his age is enough adult-like one.But his personality is yet childish in this age of 250 years old.In his current age, he learned how to control his immensely amount of powers and flames, also had learned the Joushou, its first stage of power since his guardian beast, the phoenix had accepted him to have the first stage after his long training.But the friendship between the two is still far apart than ordinary friends, treating each other like strangers.The time goes as his training would be continued with his step mother, and not a biological mother.

| | T H E | T E E N A G E R | A N D | A | N E W | F R I E N D | |
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Hiroshicorinnastf
500 years of training, and reaching the age of 750, his training would not be finished.Only gaining the second stage of his form, Zenou form.Due his long training, he needed some rest.He could not handle much more training, and decided to have a small walk around outside of the sugiura clan.When he reminded of something, he thought about a food.He could not wait for his own food since he was a teenager now and can have his own freedom of around the town.A freedom of his walking around the place, was perfect enough.Then he began to imagine, just why only he had a mother and did not have a father.Maybe his father just ran away from home or something else.

While he was walking, he heard some screaming for help from far places.He decided to run when he heard the scream.After arriving, it was a forest.But luckily he was trained in hand-to-hand combat and learned how to have a strong sense of direction, to prevent him from getting lost.Then he sees a female, running desperately in need of help, which a hollow was chasing the female who was running.It was weak for him, it would not stand a chance against him.He jumped out from the bushes, fighting against the hollow and instantly had defeated it with hand-to-hand combat skills, just too easy.The female had thanked him, and had introduced herself as "Yuki".A good and a balance name for a person like her.Seeing the eyes of hers, would know that she wanted to be friends with him, so he did become friends with her.In his life, gaining her as a friend is something he could not imagined to have one for his life, maybe they can be friends forever, or maybe more than friends.

| | A N | A D U L T | O R | A | G R O W N | U P | |
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Neko
Ever, his entire life with Yuki was about 200 years already, reaching his "about" to be perfect age with his current 950 age.Nothing can break the friendship with Yuki and Hiroshi, ever.He was lucky that she was a sugiura and able to go into Hiroshi's family, or else she cannot be with him.Yuki and Hiroshi has been always going out and did some missions together wihout getting each other's harm.A long friendship is always the best for Hiroshi to maintain his balance.But a mission had gone wrong.

While Yuki and Hiroshi had their mission going, they were fighting a hollow, who was at Vasto Lorde Level.They fought against the hollow hard, but Hiroshi had dropped his guard, after taking so much pain and damage.Instead of himself was being killed, Yuki was killed when stabbed on the chest.The blood coming from the stab, his eyes had widened.His only friends had died, the friendship had broke.Yuki had herself killed in action to save Hiroshi's life.Because of this, he left with rage, attacking the hollow.Until his dark side had began to come, and had swung his scythe around.Trying the kill the vasto lorde hollow with all the rage of the death of his friend.The flames begin to burst from his scythe, able to release a large amount of flames and killed the hollow instantly from a swing of a scythe.Yuki's life could not be saved, and he took her corpse and bought her back to the soul society.When arriving, she could not be revived anymore.And the results, Yuki was killed in action.

| | T H E | O N L Y | T H I N G | T H A T | C A N N O T | B E | F O R G O T T E N | |
~Death of Yuki, is a hard blow to Hiroshi~

Yuki's death isn't something that can be forgotten easily.Causing Hiroshi to be very heartbroken and not able to sleep for a few days.To have Yuki's revenge, he would eliminate every single last hollows he sees with his bare hands.He would kill anything that he sees with his only scythe he holds.But, it took a long time for him to forget about Yuki's death.But the one who killed her, is none other than the hollow race.He will slaughter them, kill them, just do anything to erase their existance and race from the face of the earth.No matter how much they beg for mercy, he will kill them for sure wihout giving them any single chance at all.

| | C U R R E N T | L I F E | O F | F L A M E S | |
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] 1154525301299
The long of Yuki's death, have been forgotten in his mind.The only thing he did not forget for already 145 years, is to erase the hollow race existance from the world.Also taking these long years, he finally had earn the trust of his guardian beast, and gained a perfection of the power.The Kyuu Kyou and the Alter form.For so many years, Arashi and Hiroshi's friendship had gone closer and almost like best friends, but not yet reaching that level.But the time will slowly go, until the time where Hiroshi will have his revenge one day.The forgotten memories of Yuki's death, will be kept in his heart, not in the mind.

| | E N D | O F | H I R O S H I ' S | H I S T O R Y | |

Roleplay Sample:

Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] 6a50f7c1ed9081d0
| | H I R O S H I | S U G I U R A | |
| | N E K O | S U G I U R A | |

| | S T A T U S | |
B R I G H T - S I D E

| | H E A L T H | |
C O M P L E T E L Y - F I N E

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| | M U S I C | T H E M E | |
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H I R O S H I | S U G I U R A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ L O C A T I O N ~
In The Sugiura Clan

| | S T A R T I N G | T H E | F L A M E S | P O S T | |

Hiroshi Sugiura, a neko sugiura who was currently in the sugiura clan and also in his house.His mother had spoke to him, asking him a small question about something which he was confused about.

"If I'm not your biological mum, would you hate me...?

The question she asked had gave him a small shock.Why would she ask such a quesiton, of course she was his biological mum.Who else would give birth to him and had him existed in the word wihout her.

"What are you talking about, you are my biological mother...How would i hate you..?"

He answered her question.But not actually to the question topic.He was quite worry about the question his mum asked.Maybe she wasn't her biological mum or maybe she is.He thought maybe she was just asking about this but she was still his biological mum in his life.He wouldn't hate her at all.In his heart, she is the only mother he had and he will not hate her with all his heart and will love her forever.

| | E N D | O F | T H E | F L A M E S | P O S T | |

Last edited by | | S O U | Y U U K I | | on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue10/100Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty Re: Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL]

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:00 pm
Moving this to WIP until it's done. Just notify me, Agito or Ravana since they're experts at Sugiura. =w=
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty Re: Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL]

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 am
Its now a edited and finished application!
Feel free to check it, sugiura experts? XD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am
Argh, can't use a checklist due to this shitty aol connection, but...

The app seem's good, nice beginner start. Everything seem's fine, and i'm sure you're a capable rper and will not godmod.

So, ya get a 1-3, since we need dem' sugi's

Well mostly me. but you get the point. ::wary::
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue15/100Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:16 pm
Approved and moved.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 am
Needed to be re-check after adding the "other weapon" and the ability thing.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am
Other Weapons: Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Redhoodswd
His
other weapon, was quite a legendary katana.Although it looks like a
normal katana, but hiroshi's powers was sealed within the katana.Those
flames were as hot as arashi's flames, but the flames was so strong,
fierce and powerful that even arashi could not even dare to touch the
fire.This is the katana that was forged by his ancestors that was long
gone and sealed hiroshi's powers until the time comes.

The name of the katana, was the "Red Sparrow".

| | T H E | R E D | S P A R R O W ' S | A B I L I T I E S | |

| | S E A L E D | F L A M E S | |
Hiroshi's
own flames and powers was sealed within the katana and had not yet
released until he unstealth his katana.His sealed flames would be
tightly sealed inside the katana.

| | R E L E A S E D | F L A M E S | |
Hiroshi's
own flames and powers can be released by unstealthing his katana.His
flames were hotter, fiercer, and more powerful than any fire element
sugiuras' and beings could imagine.It was more stronger than any other
flames.When his flames was released, his entire body would burst into
flames, as normal flames.But slightly stronger than arashi's flames.It
can be used for varies purpose.

| | F L A M E S | O F | A N G E R | |
Even
with his flames sealed within the katana, his flames and powers can be
also released when he gets angry or raged.The seal can be weakened
greatly whenever he gets very angry or raged.Meaning that even with his
katana stealthed, his flames and powers can be still released in
anger.When released in anger, his entire body can burst into larger
flames than his normal released flames.It was more powerful and more
fierce.No matter how powerful the ability is, the flames of anger would
instantly repel it in an instant.

| | O W N | S K I L L S | A N D | A B I L I T I E S | |
Varies
of skills and abilities can be used with this katana, flames and his
powers.Depending how hiroshi would use the katana himself and what
ability or skill he would use with this katana.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue10/100Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am
I'm fine with it. Re-approved. Same tier. Unless said otherwise.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 pm
archived

Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] XmGUKMS
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 am
Moved back.

Hiroshi Sugiura [APPROVED, 1-3, NORMAL] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum