Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Empty Re: PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 pm
Izumi Nakashima accepts this misson.

Tier: 0-5

Profile: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t3313-izumi-nakashima-wip

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Empty Re: PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:20 pm
Izumi Nakashima is headmaster as such he is in charge of protecting the academy and the people who are students and teachers in it. The 0-4 Vasto lorde approaches Shino academy in attempt to Destroy it and Izumi comes to stop that goal as such secondary tasks are protecting the academy and to protect the students and teachers going into cover in the buliding. As such I believe that this should be quite a mission to test Izumi's defensive skills at protecting his school against a mighty threat as a Vasto Lorde Class Meno.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 am
PERMANENT MISSION!: Kill me some Hollows: Master! Coolte10

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum