Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Criezen Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Criezen Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Criezen Empty Criezen

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:09 pm
GENETICS

Character Name:
Criezen.

Character True Age:
as old as hueco mundo
Character Appearance Age:
Ageless

Character Gender:
Male
Orientation:Bi
untill tamed im free lancing
Personality:
He can be deceptic, but cannot tell a lie, which is one of the things he sacrificed, and now , Criezen has multiple mindsin his own, as he argues with them constantly, and unless provoked is usually quiet and withdrawn.He does not look for the fights or other fellow arrancar, and it takes awhile for one to gain his trust .After being forced to hollowfy .He seldom will trust. others, and has not trusted anyone for the time he has been a hollow. So his personality, is seldom cheery and withdrawn, more then anything else. Aswell he has scrambeled thoughts, and unsure of what he will do. So he is now, just wandering the sands. Seldom bothered. he has as i said.. tho not just quiet. he barely speakes at a for the most part .

But sometimes when the air is just right and everything seemes well. He may be truely showing part of that Gentle. And more trusting side. Though this is, rare. so his personality, is mostly withdrawn .But he can be loyal like a dog when his trust is gained.

He loves good company who is kind and understanding

Aswell he loves when others. will be nice and not be irrational

he loves all kinds of sweets, as long as they have cherry strawberry or a fruit based filling in the middle.

Dislikes:

Theres is two things he dislikes.

People who stop his curiosity searching around.

And those who are making his life full of drama for violent gains.

Mannerism:He usually does not talk much nor craves company . But one way to know hes interested or accepts you is if he does not bolt, or try to gain space.

Tho this is seldom done, he may also talk but he is always frank and right to the point. But also understands feelings. Aswell is happy and kind to those he trusts and knows. And is always Polite.

Aswell he sometimes will ask questions for no reason other to sate his curiousity.
GENETIC LOOKS

Appearance:
His eyes are multi colored like rainbows, with a cross slit luminous center to the pupil the area around his eyes, having a dusky red halo around them, being deep and as dark as rubys, tho being speckled with light the lashes on his face, being a metalic lumenous green, in contrast, he has a pale pure white complexion,wit
patched like stars where within it. His body, has a light blue dusky, sheen to his collar bones, which is siperwebbed and dusted like the most amazing comets, which somehow sprayed over the most luminous and astounding of saphires. Hair, like crusted looking like the sands of hueco mundo., with a dusky star like look to them, his body, tho being of around 7 feet in height, tho being of a slight, tho muscular build, his body, being covered, with spiraling snaking almost, tatoo's on his skin, like they where, a encantation themselves. his feet being boned as so was his hands, tho, the hole in his chest... being right over his left shull faced bone tatoo, which was his mark of a hollow,. . the lashes on his face, being a metalic lumenous green, in contrast, he has a pale pure white complexion,wit
Bone Appearance:
My bone apperance is in the tatoo's that utterly cover his body, which are made of bone, alike with ichigo's skin tho not quite like it in comparison, his being speckled with a aura of colors like, the galixy was on them. Hollow Hole:His hollow hole is on the boddom of one of his feet, strangely enough. it is a doubled over hole somewhat.
looking like the depths of a black hole, thought the hollow hole, being also, in a strange, spot.
Reitsu Colour:
His reistu, at the edges look like a ghost, or hells gates do ,Chains showing withing his very reistu. tho. The inside, is brilliant.. like a galixy of stars, in the sky, tho the reistu also havign a volitile presence around him.Sometimes, causing destruction and mayhem around its release. or can cause mass shockwaves.
ZANPAKUTÔ
His zampucto is a simple, chain, which has a blade and spikes on the sides, tho, each connecting to blades on his back.the blades being of a long tempered bone material, which has holes on the center of the hilt, Like it was made of the hollow holes he had killed. The blade being made from a tampered mass of hollow masks.
Sealed Zanpakutô:In its sealed . form the zampucto, is a chain on his, claws. shich is normal and free. untill it is opened. The lumenous propertys of it being something of a strange light, for wandering in hueco mundo.
Racial Abilities:
Black night dancer, which alowws it to vanish withing a dark inviroment like the form of hueco mundo which it resides in.
Aswell as only, extremely thick skin, and stregnth Aswell as a Black coffin cero, being he was a hollow that was made from a shimigami long ago in a messed up incident. RESSERECCION

Resereccion Name:
Riguaki.
Resereccion Release Phrase: RIP OPEN THE DOORS OF HELL. RIUAKI!(
Release Actions:
Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"! MAY THE AMBLED doors of darkness OPEN. FROM THIS, COFFIN! Hells unity! DEFY UNITE! LET THE WORLD KNOW THE FEAR YOU BRING WITH YOUR MIGHTT! Actions to awaken it include a full black coffin, then a new spell, added on in hollow tounge, known as the dark anthem of awakening.
Resereccion Appearance:
It, is covered head to toe, in a white, black tatoo encrusted, hollow armor, his hands being covered with a chain of hell, which now is warped and bent. On his head, is two hollow eye holes, and, his feet are clawed with a ten toed clawed foot, A damp reistu, shimmering on his chains, as ghost like, mist oozes from his body and eyes, havign two horns on his head. A deadly gleam rising on his face. in a fight,
Resereccion Abilities:

rhyzome conductia

Double Frieden, Alows it to use, the hado known as black coffin, but add. the fatal last verse for hollows, known as dark requim but. this is not a normal verse... for it cann be avoided. If you can use enough of your wits. to deflect it.

History behind the road of evolution His life.

Hueco mundo, was my home.. Long ago people thought of it as such. The moon was new back then, and us had just come to inhabit it. The sands seemed endless we loved our home back then and we do now.Unlike hollows that came from earth we were different. Though we where alone and peacefull for many years. We dutifully watched over hueco mundo, cultivating the people who lived there .Most. died. and withered over time like the sands. Slowly the moon dimming, once there was stars in hueco mundo. Brilliant as the moon in the sky.. They one by one. with the death of the natives of hueco mundo. Faided and died.. Untill the moon and i remained..

. Lone some companions we where, talkign to one another and keeping each other company.

The moon is my only compainion.. as i traveled the sands. I noticed once more after a time known in my life as the darkness, others became part of this land, strange creatures my bretheren. I thought they where nice.. but i saw the horror in there ways. Soon after. They began to kill each other. The horror. Within, was maddening. for me to see. I left. in the sands once more, moving to where, i was in the beginning, where no hollow dared venture. I lived quietly, There . and for awhile all was peacefull. Untill i saw that dreaded dome.. the upbeat new comers taking over. The name of the vasto lord.. being now something new to my ears.

Dutifully. i remained true to what the lovely moon asked me tho.

I continued not to meddled with the affiars of the new comers. There is many chapters in this history. I will begin from the beginning.

The moon spoke and it became new

The wonderous sands, where lovely , and white, in the beginning, as the moon said something to the lonely, sand who wanted compainons, And the sand said to the moon. After some time '' Why do you leave me blowing here with . No one to love and cherish. To remember the time when i am younge. Oh mother moon ''.

The sands. spoke like this for ages. and ages. Complaining and wailing for the souls he wished to have conpainionship with.

the winds being rough ,and cold, whipped, the Sands going into sadness. Before ages passed. the moon turned and spoke. '' I will bestow apon you, the first of the arrancars that will live here. For soon others will come. and they must be able to teach them what it means to be a arrancar.''
And from the moons, hole from the eclipse. 4 arrancar where made. Each symbolizing, something that is a key trait, in the arrancar, Each thing gave them character. defined them. Influencing them. with there presence. Silently, they formed, a hole forming in ones hand.. which was half holed, for, Order...
The next had a hole on its foot. Doubled over. .. He was the symbol of Evolution.
The third. had a hollow hole on there neck symbolizing. Hollowness.. as the hole that was missing from the inhabitants.
The final. had a hole on there fore head. For hiarchy. Each. silently Watched in solemity. For decades. they watched the sands. Waiting for what mother hueco mundo, had said would come.. Each slowly.. The first.. . being moved to the west.. always walking..
The second.. Well.. He walked to the east.. always walking dutifully as the task mother hueco mundo, had gave them.
The third.. Walked north. Seeking the face of father, reality, that they walked on..
always walking looking for a face..
The last.. well. he walked south. Striving to meet the sun. who eclipsed and sacrificed its life to mother hueco mundo to make us.
We kept walking forever and ever.

The one who walked east.

East bound creizen was. My feet padding tirelessly on the sands.. The moon seemed to go silent over head. My throughts where my own. I was glad to have the time to ponder. and think as i wandered. My feet seemingly propelling me always east .
Slowly, Prints began to form around my path .Of some that where i could tell, evolving like mother hueco mundo wanted them too. Others... looking almost as if others like them had finally evolved enough. But this was not Creizens problem.
He had a job. he kept walking east. Though it seemed like this task was for not. Since everytime, he got closer. it seemed to only streatch out farther as if never ending.

always seemingly. taunting him.

The time. when he saw. a pillar in the sky.

Criezen did not know. how long it had been But , he looked up like clockwork, at the moon, Wondering why it had become silent. had it abandanod us. on this desolate land scape... Criezen. that time.. had noticed he could now.. stop. Though he no longer felt compelled to walk east, he looked long and hard at mother hueco mundo. Trying to see any trace of life on this now dimming moon. The stars where long gone. the sky being a black that could not be penatrated. Criezen, had noticed that day, a mound.. which was not made by the sands.. it was visible. over the horizon. The first item of building he had ever seen. Creizen of course did not know what to make of it. So he just stared. seeing pillars slowly rising from the sky, on that monument... Like they wanted to touch mother moon.. . No the idea was absurd.

There was no way they could ever touch mother moon. Yet there they where.. pulling up the pillars. which gleamed in the moon light. Trying to erect them. This is when i knew.. things where changing. Turning my back. I ignored my curiosity, Remembering my promise to mother Hueco mundo.. . Criezen turned his back,and walked east once more. The sand blowing acrost his path. But by now this was something that was normal.. It felt even like a caress from the sands. But he kept walking. thinking of the pillars that where touching the sky.

The day, i saw. those who where called vasto lorde's..

Criezen was walking east. His skin shone luminous almost, Used to seeing nothing but. Those who, where not yet evolved. Walking east. he looked up at the moon. but now he had learned. what ever gave the moon life.. Had abandoned him.. and the others. Criezen, had got used to the thought of this. Walking this night, was peacefull. No hollows crossed his path yet .The sands had turned a dimm shade of white. now. As if even the sand. was becoming life less. the winds still blowing. Whipping at Criezens long hair. Something caught his eye.. A beautifull.. Hollow. who.. had a bone mouth.. and a like costume made of it.. Hannabal.. was who he met. Criezen did not know it.. but this was a vasto lorde.. It seemed to Criezen that. They actually kept order around here .This is when Criezen new.. that Order. had moved on. And heiarchy.. had been established.. so he moved on too .But evolution stayed.

This beautifull maiden.. captivated him.. But tempted as Criezen was. as he watched the amazing female. dance like she was the wind. A sense of hollowness.. Criezen.. had promised mother.. moon. turning. Criezen began to leave. Walking and walking east.. A dull bang happening behind him, winds whipping out harshly. Criezen ignored this.. and kept walking.. Till eventually he was alone with the moon once more.

This. Had made Criezen feel even more distant. But he was faithfull to mother moon. So he dutifully walked on.

The day, when the land roared.

It had been seemingly forever.. tho one could not tell Time. in this eternal night.

Criezen had gave up trying to do just that long ago.. when the first.. hollows came here. Criezen. But glanced up at the moon, walking on. the night as always seemed like he was alone without another soul. as he walked east . Slowly. he was used to hearing nothing .Criezen had been used to not having another soul here. Today was different though .Criezen heard a rumble slowly, Stopping to find what it was. Criezens, form looked around and waited. Louder and louder it got. It was for Criezen like the land was roaring. as if an Enraged beast awoke, from its slumber. thristing for the distruction of the land. this was wen he saw it. Criezen craned his neck. to see the sky light up with huge explosions. and raw discharges. two silloettes moving between the Clouds of flaming smoke. Exchanging blows. like beasts relying only on instinct. More explosions lit up the sky.. Criezen watched slowly. He had then decided, that he had seen enough . Criezen turned slowly once more walkign east. The wind blowing harder. as his foot prints erased behind him. The sounds slowly faiding. before once more all was quiet.

The day the garganta opened.

I had begun to tire from walkign all this time. He really wondered . Criezen did. if he had made a mistake. Walking this far.. Walkign so far that He had not but seen another soul. Tirelessly walking on. From his promise to mother moon. The one who gave Creizen life. the one who made him with one purpose. To do her will. This is when he saw it. A black ripp in the sky, pruple tho the inside even darker then the sky surrounding. They came in.. Ones who clumped together, clearly from the castle. They had not looked like the vasto lordes. They seemed even more powerfull.. And dangerous then he had ever considered the vasto lordes to be. Criezen Had no lust for this kind of thing.. One with a crown sat down.. on his throne... Others... surrounded him like he was a ruler.. Criezen disliked this.. since they all owed there respects to the moon.. but he had Not cared anymore.. Criezen. himself walked into a cave.. a large abode. where the moon seemed to hang just over. This is where he took his first rest. Not caring what others thought of it.
A day of the new era.

A new era began now, from this , the sands looked desolate. and different. Holding no life as they did in the beginning.

Now there was a king, who aged those who fought him, to ash . to protect the crown he wore on his head. He stayed in the what Criezen called pillar. Of the sky. Always. sitting on his throne. As far and Criezen knew. This person was cruel, and different. He was all bone. A skeleton that lived. For it was something that Criezen thought cursed. Thought from this. Criezen watched dutifully. not meddling in the affairs. Of the ones. who now had began this new era. The second era. The trees underneath hueco mundo. Stopped growing. And the sands blew. lifelessly .The moon and sand. being nothing but just that now. Holding no meaning for Criezen.

New era's brought new things. So criezen kept watching like mother moon asked him too. Wanting to see what would happen in the end. of this era.

This is What Criezen Did. making a chair from the sand, always looking up at the moon lonesomely.

The day exploration began.

It had been seemingly seconds for, Criezen now, his boredom being emmense as his .Curiosity. The wind blown, his cavern by now, being colored wondrouslly by age, and His own work. Criezen, heard foot steps distant, but close enough to hear. Thinking nothing of it .Criezen continued. To sit, his hand cupping his chin, as he pondered, all he saw. Being he was pantient. and quiet. Criezen. Saw the scouts. slowly cautiously, walking around just tiny specks on the horizon. One was a small man, other taller. Tho seemingly. nothing but two humanoid hollows. Whome wandered around abit. Stopping every once and awhile to take in some geological feature. Before After Criezen watched for some time, they seemed to turn, Having either found what they wanted or, bringing knowledge.. Back to someone. This Criezen did not know, While he sat there boredly, Pondering , The foot steps and silloettes soon vanished over the horizon, as he just sat. Wondering what would happen next.

The second Exploration of Hueco mundo.

After a blink of an eye for Criezen. Two new ones returned. as he sat there pondering still .And thinking of mother moon. And the lovely sands that once had life. Criezen. had become one with little emotions, A thought emerging just to be archived with the millions Criezen had pushed back for later. By now, he was getting bored once more. Though again he heard faint foot steps. Looking up at the moon slowly that Endless nigh became interesting once more. Three now, came there foot steps being abit closer. and much much Louder. Criezen , perked a bored eye up. Looking at what was the second Group to have came out close to his place of Pondering and peace. The three seemed to be squabbling the sands whipping around them.

Enraged was what Criezen gathered from this display of argumentation and squabbling. Before things turned for the worse.

Those who wish to be free..

Criezen watched the squabbling , Before two of them, Who seemed to be different then the Last.. Who's skin.. shone brilliantly, having , a skull peice covering there torso... It was breath taking in a away. Reminding criezen Of the sands he once knew where so full of life. The two now.. Drew swords , with a unmistakable, flash of silver, he had never seen one looking silver before .Criezen.. was interested in this....

Wondering what it could be. That shone So differently . than his own blade. Criezen watched, as the blades caught the one off guard that looked to be supervising them. In a flash his eyes turned into a look of shock.. Then horror. As he had gotten his form sliced through. Blood spraying everywhere.. . This ghastly, thing had shocked Criezen. To think A fellow hollow could.. do that to one enother... once they got there minds back. Criezen. got up after they left. gently pulling the sword of the fallen one from the ground. before thrusting it into the ground next to his sand made place to sit. Alowing it to rest there as a Remembrance. Criezen sat down once more pondering again why they would do such a thing.

When. the first One finished exploring.

Criezen Had seen the last party left. his eyes being unreadable, as he sat, his hair, long from growing forever.. His fingers drumming on his lap. As finally. he pondered once more.. Looking up at the moon. His eyes now becoming , awake, hearing a closer soudn of foot steps once more. Before. he looked up. One hollow. Now, looking around. His eyes looking like he was now triumphant. Tho Criezen did not know why they where like this. He simply watched in a interest ,Before. It seemed to shake a head. its form paing right then left. Afew times. Criezen watching as it then smackign its for head. left towards the way they all had came. Over the horizon. Criezen smiled at this. Being happy that finnaly. They had given up. Since this ment he could ponder in peace. that all he saw. And all he hoped would come. This was a new thing .Maybe Criezen thought. It was a gift of mother hueco mundo. Who all those era' ago finally gave them life. And allowed. them to prosper. Criezen finally. was happy. That they understood boundries. Which was one thing untill now .The new comers never have understood.

The day when he thought his knowledge was complete

Criezen one day when he thought he had seen it all. Criezen had been rong. Soon he once more was on his throne. Just sitting, his eyes glancing to the side at the sword of who had been betrayed that day . Pondering all he a scene. as he sat. Wondering what had changed beyond the sands he knew of. What was different. And what was yet to happen.So he got up. this time instead of being compelled to walk east.

To wander free. and once more. The sands seemed to be filled with purpose meaning, and something like. A wonderous elation filled him like nothing since when mother hueco mundo had been alive. He loved this feeling. Reveled in it. It was something that Criezen strove for. Just waiting for knowledge. now it was his turn to go look for it .Criezen acepted this and kept going forward. Questing for this knowledge that evaded him.

When he learned. and began to truely see the world anew.

Criezen was walking and walking. Seening more every step he took. The world mother hueco mundo had left behind. had prospered Nicely. and was florishing. If only she could see it now. When truelly. Criezen had to admit, It was a spectacle now, the world. he had wandered since it was new finally gaining shape and meaning .

More then anything else in the world .Criezen felt finally he knew, this world was anew once more .A new era finally coming ,One of promise and other things. That filled him with feeling he never had felt. Criezen wanted to be a part of this era, finally once it was underway. He wanted to join it. become part of it, and enjoy what it had to offer. This place had grown alot, like a flower finally set into bloom. Criezen finally felt . that it was to a point he had not to watch from the side lines any more.

The first day of wandering .

Criezen walked on, wandering hueco mundo. Mother hueco mundo by now, was long gone with father sand. Criezen no longer looked up at the moon, unless something graced him with something interesting. This was a new era once more. One he was determined to watch prosper, tho wandering in it. Untill it ended.

Criezen. Looked around the winds blowing sand in his face, his hair which was now crusted the color of hueco mundo. His skin, being bright white like the once new moon.

This was his home now, and there was nothing he could do but wait to see the end of it .

T``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

ing.

The wave lengths of the reistu. origionally come from the same source since both shimigami and , Hollow alike start from the soul, of a dead human. What kido mesh does . is it takes the kido compatibility, and makes a flipped almost, mirrored tho less powerfull version for, arrancars.

Special cero. for ressurection form. Has a 26 post cool down or 24 hour cooldown.

final move

Kūkanten'i

KIN cero.:

A strong cero using spacial displae ment in it so that it can warp the attack over a large range. Tho what happpens in the charging faze is the condensed cero drains his ful resevuar of energy, and the strain is enormous. It is a ressurection only cero. Aswell. the cero looks a clear ghostly color when fired before turning into a reddish hued cero, which growned untill they could see. a hole like spacial blackness in the middle, where once it hits, the hole causes spacial displacement. Before this happens now, a surge of the condensed energy within erupts, into a massive. pillaring dome of raw power and volitile energy, which causes the one hit to boe entrapped. it lasts for around 5-9 posts constantly obliderating down opponents defenses. takin high teir, moves to stop. but the draw back is that it will put Shizuo,s form out of commission for the rest of the fight. Being a finishing move.

Though the move leaves residue energy. This is one of the most dangerous moves he ha

the creation of the blade he holds.

His blade, was created from the bones of the shimigami that died, inside him long ago.

The masks, where the stages of his visards form becoming hoowfied. These are hard and make up the blades. the holes within it the three whick look endless, ammasing all the hollows he killed .

The blade itself, is razor sharp and wickedly thin, it has a long handle, and markings running down the blade, . The blade being razor thin, there is also a class of hollow kido, made by kido mesh, that is only for hollows with these strange blades.

Known, as combat kido mesh it allows blades to compact kido into slashes or other techniques like walls. Itself being hard and unmenuverable.

tho the techniques. are in the oles, they allow him, to wing with honed accuracy, and have the umph of the items compated in the blade. There is much that is currently to teir, and other items. Tho this blade... also. has a strange, skull backed guard, made from a hell guards shrunken mask.

this structure is hard and dense, and makes for a light airy hilt. which helps it swing easier.

Bone density: Is hard and durable, Though. The thickness allows the condensed skin, to be very hard to penetrate. Aswell the hands and joints aswell as infront of the chest is especially hard, and allows for his joints and clawed hands to be able to take and catch harder hits.

Leg structure: Is hard and slender, tho the bottom of his feet are clawed some aswell, as they have a strange compact look which alloows for a easier, grip , and more of a speedy movement, .

Endurance:

Skin:

His skin, uses a similarity of reistu, and star dust . which said to have been infused with a blood line known as the Type Noxius. Which allows, a simple form, of energy, known as reistu, to be collected, tho, kido is discribed ,these are the basic make up of the star dust infused within him. The skin is hard, second to most hiero, Tho its made up of a more ancient form of hiero, and because of the hell chain that makes him unique. It is a usefull, item. The skin is made of mesh weave defensive reistu, which over time, had crystalized, with the blood on the exterior of the skin, alowwing for a amazingly dense substance, which aswell as being , light, Has a hissing thin coat around it, Tho the flexible nature of it, also allows for it to absorb the bront so most hits can be lived through.

Skin gene make up :

but, it, is made from the particles in hueco mundo itself, allowing for the strange properties. aswell, as the skin having layers, this is the make up of his skin.

He is shunned by the hollow queen and others who think this cannot happen
so he is a loner, who will gain his trust?

Ryzome Conductiza:

It fires off a nine pointed barrier, like a certian other items. His blade being strange, as it is a glowing white, energy like substance.

What it does it it allows a liquid like reistu to form around him, tho dust moving from the move, his form, seemingly ageless, tho the look on his silent, eyes known the ages as they passed by. This barrier, changes on will, having he has it grow and contort, with the whim of the winds and sands.

Skin.

His skin has multiple layers of condensed crystalized reistu, forming barriers on his skin that ward off all but the strongest of kido attacks. What it does, is the raw power of the reistu condensed within seems to creat like a deflective force from the kido , causing it to acutally, Become different, and repulse it to cause. The kido itself, to miss. It is shown through a slight cracklign around him, tho it takes a great eye to see how much the crackling is. This is how he deflects kido .Tho the repulsive works somewhat on cero's and other moves. Though has no affect on most hands on attacks.

Skin cont.

Criezens skin has a hard hiero. Which comes from, his hardened reistu, and his bones over time, hardening .As they slowly set. Becoming harder and roughter this his how his hiero formed .Being as it seems like a gleaming strike. It can take a gran cero. And though it cannot take more then three. If direct hits. He can sustain it. thought the draw back is. He himself. cannot use many cero's nor special. abilities. Since he always has his power working on. Things such as speed stregnth and stamina.

His speed is gracefull ,and long. He can run insainly fast. but he usually does not use cero's and he can use items That are strange and Different .

Powers. Physcal.

Shimmering Sondio

Shimmering sondio, allows for him, so move liek a mirage creating after images, and other items. His feet in this are glowing like the moon, and the sand is exploading aroudn where it comes, in contact with the ground. This allows it to form like doubles or more of the person. Which are deceiving like a mirage.

this Alows for confusion and quick foot work. aswell ,as moving efficiently as he dislikes using. reistu.

Moon lit. Dancing slash.

His blade seems to shimmer in a cresent movement, as the force of it momentairly, sliced into the wind, The bone blade using three hole to push out the smallest fraccion of reistu, in the slash, causing a devistating explosion in the wind, which will throw those around away from its form.it also allows him to move with insane accuracy, and dexterity.

Moon lit Gaia storm.

He takes his blade, and slammes it into the ground .A burst of Reistu Slamming into the ground, punching a hol into the forest below, causing the wind, to expload upwards into the hueco mundo above, causing a storm of debri.

Hueco Cero.

A pure white cero, which compacts and then spreads out once it detonates in a line, kind of like a huge, strike from mugetsu just less. long and less powerfull.it can be seen through the sky, as a light , or the moons shimmering surface.

Mundo Slash.

This slash, causes a black light which is green at the edges, to burst from the ground its swung from. The energy coming from the arm of Criezen. It snakes through the ground and air, in a long wave. Which goes on untill it hits someone. or an object. then detonating into a gizer like charge.

Last edited by Shizuo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : I was asked to add more detail into how kido and hado could be used by and arrancar. But. aswell im adding history and other items.)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Criezen Left_bar_bleue60/100Criezen Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Criezen Empty Re: Criezen

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm

This application is full of way too many gigantic gaps and absolutely no coding to make it at all presentable.

At least make it readable before we check it
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Criezen Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Criezen Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Criezen Empty Re: Criezen

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm
Here is my face when I double deny this application.

Criezen 5f1ba31eCriezen 4465b570Criezen 92613fa4Criezen 6e8c850aCriezen 1505cf53Criezen 920b9021Criezen C19fc138

Criezen WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum