Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A lone flame (Open) Left_bar_bleue20/100A lone flame (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

A lone flame (Open) Empty A lone flame (Open)

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 am

A lone flame (Open) Cooltext579914830
A lone flame (Open) Dark-Hei
A lone flame (Open) Cooltext579915766

What had begun as a quest to regain lost power, has now ended up as a quest to survive for Poliro Tensol nowerdays. He was thrown out the Gotei 13 sadly enough because he didn't regain his powers. Poliro wasn't quite happy about it to say the least. Not only was he angered because he promised himself to try and do the now deceased Ayane proud by being a captain of that squad, he couldn't even begin to express his sadness and anger at what the Gotei did to him. He was now in the Karakura Forest, still bandaged up, without a haori or kimono to warn him. He was wearing his own clothes which he has had for a while now. He still had his Zanpakuto which was still somewhat dead. Poliro felt stronger after he had a little session with Kumo Tenshi prior to his eviction. He wanted to try and attune himself to wind to get stronger than before.

But first, he needed to get his powers back and learn how to survive here in the forest. He was left to the mercy of the cold nights, as it was winter. It was not his weather at all.. it was already going dark and he just wanted a way to become stronger. But he felt to angry and upset about to even think of a good way to train himself. He had never really trained himself, and when he tried, it always failed. He also knew about what the Gotei was maybe planning for him. Capturing him and throwing him in the Maggots Nest. So not only was Poliro in the forest left to the elements, he was also kind of on the run from the Gotei incase they came for him. He had to hide away in a little cave where he was able to rest. The only weapons he had was two elemental swords that he had obtained a while ago. They were his only defense from the things out here. Poliro's body had succesfully recovered, but he was still taking it easy. His shunpo and speed wasn't even near what it was still, and his strength was generally lower. He couldn't even use any kido past Kido 10 sadly, which was a major downfall from the kido Poliro was able to use.

Now, Poliro was out in the forest, trying to unload his anger and recover his strength by punching at trees and rocks, trying to brake them. His knuckles were bleeding, but he didn't care out of the fact he was too angry to care about wounds. He just wanted his strength back, and he wanted to try and find a purpose. His ultimate goal was revenge upon the arrancar or person that used Cero on him to kill him, but he wouldn't get anywhere on his own, and he knew no one else would wanted to be involved in his personal shit, so Poliro decided he had to go lone wolf and get strong or otherwise face failure of his plans and goals. And he wasn't going to let it happen. He sat down near a tree, feeling the pain.. "Fuck my life.. last 3 days.. has been survival and REALLY FUCKING PAINFUL!" this shout echoed across the forest as the raging British could be heard. He didn't care if he attracted attention right now..

Anonymous

A lone flame (Open) Empty Re: A lone flame (Open)

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 am
    Never give in and never give up.

She was a woman of her word, strong and like a wall : unable to break, unable to shatter. Anything that tried to damage her got the other end of her blades : no matter who or what tried it, she was a unique rose. Her pure, flame coloured hair flicked in the light, the moments she passed just like a flowing air current. Karasu and Awai seemed to be at her sides, almost comfortably, as the woman was dressed in a warm sweater of a beige colour. She also had a brown skirt, with long leggings and dark brown boots that reached to about half-way below her knee. On her back was a pack-sack, filled with things obviously, as she moved and shifted through the forest. It was odd : her captain had disappeared for the last couple of days, and she finally went to the Gotei : they only told her he was discharged. From what? The girl wasn't sure, but she remembered seeing his injured body. His Reiatsu then had been weak.

Weaker then even her, which had surprised the red haired woman immensely. That was something that needed investigation : so she talked to the spirit animals. They had told her of a shinigami wandering the forest : with a determined nod, she had gone on his trail, and followed his traces. Finally, she knew she was close. Hearing him shout, Mayuko could only bite her lip. She was loyal to her friends : and Poliro, her captain, was a man she considered a dearest friend. Maybe he didn't think the same way, but he gave her a shot : a chance at something. And yet, here he was with no one at his side. Her heart wrenched, knowing the ache of loneliness herself, as the girl hopped into the clearing. ''....'' her breath got caught in her throat, because she stopped herself. She was going to call him captain - that was no good.

''Poliro.'' her voice called, soft and gentle, those eyes of hers searching him. She stayed at the edge of the clearing, sadly knowing she was stronger : she could sense his Reiatsu now, and it made her heart ache. The girl wondered how well he was taking this himself : and that compounded on the fact that she was also worried about his health. The girl would wait, until she was acknowledged however.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A lone flame (Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A lone flame (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Headmaster of Shino Academy

A lone flame (Open) 3b7beb777f_54482572_o2

Captain Poliro, Status: Discharged/ Location: Unknown

This is what little Izumi knew of the captain, while he might have seen him they had truly never met face to face and talked. As Izumi looked into poliro's situation since it is rare for a captain of the Gotei to be discharged and even more interesting that his current location was unknown to the Gotei itself. But, he knew someone had to know which began his investigation over the small break that soul reapers in the academy were allowed to have. He learned eventually that the captain was discharged due to his lost of his powers, something extremely unusual for a shinigami even a vizard, they were known to become greater than shinigami not drop in strength. Eventually Izumi thought of a bit of a way for Poliro to slowly regain his powers.

At first he thought that he could re learn his powers and abilities but was that truly the problem or was it that Poliro no longer possessed the power to use his abilities in which case he came up with a little program for him when he finds Poliro but how it begins truly is decided by what strength he can pull out and work from their. This truely would be a mix of endurence traing to make him reach max and break it and spiritual traing a bit in which the captain would have to call upon his zanpakuto spirit and train with it to hopefully learn of when his power has recovered enough to which he can re-claim his shikai and bankai but last for not least the one thing that Izumi worried of was the inner hollow.... they have a knack for striking when the host is weak and unable to stay in control. with the captain's powers out of whack it could become a opportunity for it to strike and try to take over and if there is no one to help Poliro in that time he's good as being dead.

To him that was what he believed and wished to help the captain out of kindness in his heart but a big factor was that losing a captain hurts everyone including Izumi, himself. So with such he eventually departed to go to the human world. The only place a weakened shinigami could find peace in which he won't be constantly attacked by enemies and feel comfortable away from the Gotei in the soul society. As he departed from his home and work the academy, Izumi only took his zanpakuto and his usually things.. nothing for a long journey in the winter at all. As he arrived on earth his location was definitely not where he wanted to be and by how things looked he was in a forest not anywhere near civilization which disappointed him much but it was rather weird if his way of getting home was as messed up as the way he got he he would have to find another way back and he started walking east the way that sounded most reasonable to take for him.

But as his journey started to slow down from losing track of exactly if he was still going easy as he had stopped a little while back to get a view of where he was but as he looked around he lost the point in which he was going and the trees over head of him were blocking his view of the sun and last thing he wanted to do was get in the air right now. Izumi hates flying and nearly rejects it ever being a skill he is capable of doing or at least be in the air aka. not on the ground or in the water. But as he was looking he heard something rather loud... a bit too loud for his taste. But from what he heard someone was in pain but what was strange was their was no reply from someone or something that even gave a sign of what had hurt him. After walking in the direction of the voice he eventually stopped and yelled out to see if was even worth walking to him anymore.

"Hello, are you ok? I can help you if your hurt!" he yelled into the forest and echo through the forest like Poliro's yell had done

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
TaiyounoMannakahe
TaiyounoMannakahe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A lone flame (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A lone flame (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:54 pm
The aquamarine haired arrancar traipsed through the forest, or, did as well at it as a half-corporeal creature could. He much rather preferred the open fields of the outskirts of the city, but the forest was nice too. Hey now, you can't complain, J'veras, you came here yourself. his Zanpakuto chided him, making the male roll his eyes in annoyance. "yeah yeah, Lupus, I get it, so stop scolding me, I thought you got over that a long time ago." the man sighed, still unable to keep his conversations in his head, after so long.

Well, it would help if you even knew what we were doing here. Lupus chided again, taking his oft-used Fatherly tone with the aggravated Arrancar. because I've never known you for being one to wander around aimlessly.

"Yeah, well I just need a little rest for once, after so much mental training, I'm sure my brain is about to break." he sighed, rolling his eyes at his Zanpakuto's mental scoff. "And don't you scoff at me, dammit." he growled, sighing as he found himself much deeper in the forest than he expected.

"Hello, are you okay? I can help you if you're hurt!" he heard another voice call out, hand immediately darting to the hilts of his blades out of sheer instinct.

I'm not sensing any hostile Reishi from that direction, J'veras, so don't be expecting a fight just yet. his Zanpakuto reassured him. He didn't feel hostile energy either, but it never hurt to be ready.

"Just who are you?" he called back in reply, aware that the voice was different than the strangled cry of annoyance from a while earlier that had only just now registered in his mind.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A lone flame (Open) Left_bar_bleue20/100A lone flame (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

A lone flame (Open) Cooltext579914830
A lone flame (Open) Dark-Hei
A lone flame (Open) Cooltext579915766

Poliro was hoping not to draw attention to himself raging, but he knew undoubtly, the attention come, and it waas coming, slowly but surely. He mightn't of cared what happened during the moment of it, but afterwards he had realise the amount of attention shouting near one of the biggest cities could get you. Already, he could sense some feelings of reaitsu from various locations. The most striking was one of a new member to his squad that he never got to meet. Mayuko. He knew she was coming to the squad, but he got discharged before he had the chance to meet her, but now at last he had the chance. He followed the reaitsu to her, seeing her. He smiled and saw the squad member he didn't ever get to see. The other voices he didn't really acknowledge at all. But then realised what was going on, and he quickly frowned. He spoke out swiftly. "Please don't tell me the fucking Gotei sent you out here to capture me into the Maggot's Nest... please dont' tell me that..." He had no power to fight with. He had no Zanpakuto or kido , so his fighting skills were severely toned down.

He wouldn't be able to fight back very well if she was to try to capture him or such. He didn't pay any attention to the other voices he heard. He was focusing on the girl before him, cause that mattered more to him, as she was either a threat, or going to be a major help to him. "Mayuko your name was it.." "Why have you came to me? You don't have to follow me.. i'm not your captain anymore.. you can just go back and leave me here for dead.. I can handle myself. Are you worried? I just wanna know mate.. whats causing you to be here?" Poliro questioned her with his typical british accent dominating his sentences. He felt kind of worried, very rarely did Poliro actally worry, but in the state he was in, it was natural for a panic, wasn't it? He also felt other people possibly incoming on his position, so he felt a bit cornered. He needed to know what was going to happen, and see if anyone else from the Gotei had arrived to try and detain Poliro in a attempt to not let him run free. He looked her straight in the eyes with a gaze that could put into her mind that he meant business on this day in the tree's.

Anonymous

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm
;: B E A U T Y  &  G R A C E :;
-~ Mayuko ~-

A lone flame (Open) 2010-02-05-242428

Was there truly nothing to say? The red headed girl seemed breathless, without an answer for the moment, biting her lip raw. There was more then beneath the eye to see anything : his cry had wrenched her heart. They had not officially met, but she had more then seen and heard the man. After all, she wasn't the type of person to make any sort of declaration of alliance without information. She had researched and even looked to the so called squad leader : stalking was not of the issue. It was how she wanted the information. And her searches had gotten the girl what she wanted.

But now, it seemed like everything was falling apart, as she heard and felt several others. But her attention was on the male before her, as a blush sprung on her cheeks. The girl took in a breath, as she walked closer, hearing him. A sort of awkward smile fluttered on her lips. Stopping a few feet, the girl could only shuffle her own, as she put a strand of red behind her ear. ''Hm...'' she said, at a loss of words for once. With a sudden nod to herself, as if encouraging herself, the girl took the pack sack, and held it out to him.

''.. I know we never met, officially, Poliro-taichou.. but I wanted you to know that.. I picked to come to your squad because of you. No.. matter what the gotei says, I am.. quite glad to be on your squad. And it is your squad : no matter what they say. I just.. I just want to be able to help you. That's all.'' she said, her fingers curling up softly. She wasn't sure of what was happening, having been told nothing as of yet, but the red haired girl just offered another smile.

There were others in the woods, but it didn't matter. She offered the bag with a change of clothes, some camping supplies and obviously survival gear, and even food. She had painstakingly packed the bag to be able to not only last a while, but to have things that would be useful no matter one was, as she waited for her captain's response. She still felt awkward and shy, did Mayuko, but most of all, she felt happy that she had found him. Not dead.

That was a relief.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A lone flame (Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A lone flame (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Headmaster of Shino Academy

A lone flame (Open) 3b7beb777f_54482572_o2

"Something makes me feel the presences of unwelcome guests are here." He said to himself as he heard many voices and became aware that extra people or a extra person is about in this forest.

Izumi heard a response to his giving of help but he got a reply from a much calmer and different voice that answered with "Just who are you?". Which it didn't surprise him if anyone were to ask that question if they weren't a shinigami and was not very young, as to say they have been a shinigami for a long time. Then you couldn't quickly say who he was as easily as you might remember much more familiar ranks like the captains and vice captains. But it was the different voice that kept him from answering, just it made him think who was he talking to and who was the person from before. But what harm could come from telling who you are, but he had forgotten that normal people and things no longer roam these woods and the natural world anymore. The last time he entered this world it was for a small mission before when he was in squad 3 and that was over 400 years ago when this was definitely a much more peaceful place. Now nearly every corner you turn in the outside world is filled with creatures that have the ability to kill so so easily.

" I am Izumi Nakashima, Head of the Shino Academy. I'm searching for a former captain. But who are you?" He yelled again so all could hear.

Izumi await for response from the question-giver but either way he decided that it was time to meet whoever he was talking too and didn't care if was anyone really but looming in mystery and being hidden is not his style he would rather have things be revealed to him and so he decided to begin his run at very fast speeds it would make it very difficult for anyone to hide from him unless they already were but that would only make Izumi more suspicious and make him wonder even more who is who and what has happened in this forest. Deep in thought Izumi thought today is turning out to be quite a day already.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A lone flame (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A lone flame (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 pm

A lone flame (Open) Richar10
This thread has been inactive for quite some time- To the archives you go.

A lone flame (Open) Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum