Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Taichō of Sanbantai Left_bar_bleue0/0New Taichō of Sanbantai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Taichō of Sanbantai Empty New Taichō of Sanbantai

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am
A new Taichō has just been assigned to the Sanbantai of the Gotei 13, andhe is familiar with how the third division works, since he was the fukutaichō for a few hundred years. The man who is now the Taichō is Byakko Fuyuichiro, and he is currently in his office, going over the paperwork that he has to do. He sits at the table, near the open window, a cup of tea is on his desk, as a small container sits nearby and some steam can be seen rising from the spout. Byakko looks over all of the information, transfer requests, reports on new recruits, and those who have been assigned to Squad 0, those who have been killed in battle with Hollows, and the various reports from the Human World.

Times have changed in both the human world and Soul Society, but Byakko was one of the few old fashioned types and kept things simple. He did not have any fancy technology that the Research and Development division had, minus the items that all Shinigami carried when in the real world. Nor was he worried about the various items that have made their way from the human world to here. What did bother him, was the fact that things have changed greatly, since now those in the human world were fully aware of Hollows and those of Hueco Mundo. Things have changed greatly over the last four hundred years, he thinks as he works ont he reports in front of him.

Stopping, he places the pencil down on the table and picks up his cup of tea, Earl Gray specifically, that he learned to love while on a mission in the Human World. He closed his eyes as he thought of how things have turned out and how he has seen the changes over the eleven hundred years he has been alive. He opens his eyes and looks out the window at the members of the Sanbantai that are training and relaxing. A smiles comes across his face as he stands form the table, sliding the chair back in, and putting weights on the lose papers so they do not blow away and heads over to a wall, that is full of books. He pulls out one and opens it and smiles, "I must finish this one some day," he says to himself as he replaces it on the shelf and finishes his tea, placing the cup on the table and heading for the door to walk the Barracks and to enjoy the time with the others within the Sanbantai Barracks.
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Taichō of Sanbantai Left_bar_bleue0/0New Taichō of Sanbantai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Taichō of Sanbantai Empty Re: New Taichō of Sanbantai

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:22 pm
New Taichō of Sanbantai Kira2

Izuru kira approached his new captains barracks , He was rather excited. He used take care of this division by himself long ago and was happy he didn't have to do all of the work now. He was walking down the hall past some fellow members of his division. As he approached the captains door he had slided the door open . ''May I come in fuyuchiro taicho?''As the male answered his question he would have entered the room." I am vice captain izuru kira I just wanted to let you know sir it is an honor to meet you.''The male bowed respectfully towards the captain bending his back forward and his arms to his sides.He then stood up straight as he looked at his new captain.''I have been a vice captain here for the past 400 years ....quite a few of those without a captain...I have aided this division so much with the last few centuries I have recently returned when the vice captain spot was open and I could not pass up the opportunity to join this division again.''The male was calm but happy he didn't have to take care of the division alone. He awaited his captains response to this as he calmly stood there.''So like I said it is an honor to meet you sir.''The male said with a calm and emotionless expression on his face.''I hope you don't betray this division like our former captains...This place has a bad reputation for captains leaving after some time.''The male said so not wanting this captain to end up like his formers gin ichimaru and shuusuke amagi.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 pm
Byakko Fuyuichiro

Responding to the request he was asked, he looked up from the desk and smiled as he nodded and stood, "Thank you," he states to him as he bowed as well. Nodding he looked and just grinned, "I think the only thing you have to worry about, is the fact that at times I can be a fun guy, while also being serious," he says. "I am one who looks down on those who do betray what they sworn to protect, and I am one who does not like lies. If you have something to say, simply say it, being open about something is how one learns when they are not aware of something that others are," he adds.

Turning, Byakko heads over to a counter that has a few bottles of liquor on it, and some tea within a simple pitcher. "Would you like to join me for some tea, or something more stronger?" he asks Izuru as he picks up a cup and pours some tea into it. "I am also one who is unorthodox, and tend to do things at a moments notice," he comments. "I am also a good listener, and will offer advice if I am asked it and will try my best to help those who need help, rather they are a Shinigmai, Human, Quincy, or any of the other interesting and unique beings that inhabit the Human World and Soul Society." he adds. "Besides, if I start to betray Soul Society, is the day I will lock myself up in the Maggot's Nest."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Taichō of Sanbantai Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Taichō of Sanbantai Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm
Locked due to activity. If you wish to have it unlocked message staff.

New Taichō of Sanbantai WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum