Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 11

Mr.Squeakers could not help but give advice to the stupid man who was getting his ass handed to him by a freaking little girl. Oh this was a sad excuse for her, more reason to watch from afar while eating a gigantic Adjuchas... Munch, crunch Oh how Mr.Squeakers was enjoying itself while watching the full on battle between it's 'best friend' who had been protecting Mr.Squeaker and Cero Espada. Now Mr.Squeakers was watching it while grubbing the silly Adjuchas who was still alive, but it was bond down to the ground. "Mew mew mew" Like Grimmjow replied, it was quickly earned him a hisses before just ripping of a limb off the Adjuchas just blood spatting everywhere and even onto Mr.Squeakers face and the Adjuchas just howled loudly with it's begans to feel the pain just rushing through it's body. Mr.Squeaker just smirked showing it's own teeth, grinning evil as it's claw got stuck on it's mask. 'CRAP!!' Mr. Squeakers thought suddenly the Adjuchas just bashed it away towards the little girl and Grimmjow. Mr.Squeakers twitched as it hit before landing on all three while it's claw stuck. "FUCK IT!" A voice mixed with both a guy's and woman's combined before both of Arrancar could possibly do anything, The tiny cat ripped off it's mask, and minute a flash of energy just rushed from Mr.Squeaker. A storm surged like crazy as black lighting slapped it right down on the thousand of grains of white rocks. Those lucky hollows or arrancar that were able to survive though two hundreds around her; suddenly it stopped...

Spoiler:

A wonder to touch the hearts of all is a bliss but to touch the soul is true blessing to given. Those who peer into those leafy green orbs quickly avert their gaze. A tall tan narrow figure that was completely naked stood in front of both Grimmjow and Cero... Her breast completely enlarger and a body that woman would kill for. Her long teal hair just graced her naked by. The piece of her mask was that of Grimmjows but on the opposite of her face. This female absolutely a perfect piece of art yet it was really a image for that exquisite form... Those eyes just convert down to Grimmjow who was in pain. "What kinda of fucking man are you take that shit from a little girl, Grimmjow!?" She leaned over to give a full glance at her breast but just to be a tease she covered the parts that Grimmjow would love to see. Before the Adjuchas that was dashing towards the naked woman, she stood up straight with everything just revealed not really caring anymore and opened up her mouth towards the Adjuchas releasing a nice big cero at it... The Adjuchas didn't expect this and basic just dissolved at the hit, Mizuke just stood there with her hands on her hips then glancing down.. "AND NEXT TIME ASK FOR A NAME! GOD!"

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm
Ashlei could easily see that she just made a very very stupid move. Grimmjow had dodged unintentionally and without any obvious signs, Ashlei took a blow to the gut before being battered into the ground from grimmjows fast strikes. She didn't actually see this part coming because of the uppercut. It gave too much of an opening for her to get back into combat in time.

"ugh... why did i miss that?" However, she stopped talking as she spotted a woman standing a mere metre away from her face. Her bare ass facing her direction making her strangely change personality. "w...what? who is that?" Ashlei had a weakness for women. Especially hot girls that wore nothing. Made her think of herself on a good day, without the bust size of course.

Ashlei pulled herself to her feet and clutched her aching back as she watched Grimmjow and this new girl. Wasnt she an ugly cat a moment ago? How many people in this world are cats and how many are actually people? She didnt really care about that, this girl was interesting this espada. "ok... now somebody tell me why the hell a cat turned into a.... girl" As she said this, she held her hand out as fire shot into her palm. This formed around into a horizontal form and explode into a sword. The blade was a fine sword with a red hilt and golden wrappings that Ashlei flicked downwards creating a soundwave behind her. This, caused the sand to detonate behind her and move like a tidal wave onto the walls of las Noches.

Ashlei, was ever so slightly pissed at this Grimmjow asshole. Drawing her sword really showed that her power was rising to teach this guy a lesson. Her body looked like it was already torn apart but she stood perfectly fine with her sword in a defensive position in front of her. Like how fire causes a heat wave effect, Ashlei's reitsu made her own appearance wave in the sun. "Give me a straight answer you prick, before i tear your spine out of your ass and shove it down your throat!"

*pissed look!!!*
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 pm
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Grimmjow16a8mi

Grimmjow's smile changed into a look of awe as he saw the naked, tan, and busty female arrancar in front of him. For a second he was completely awe struck, but then he laughed in joy as he jumped over to her and gave her a hug, dancing around a bit in happiness and arousal. It had been a long time since Grimmjow had seen a woman of this level of beauty that was an Arrancar and that was when the Arrancar began to bitch at him, he would let her go, and then walk away from her with a frown. That is when he would see the Cero Espada summon her zanpakotu, a wide grin would play across his face as he turned around, and laughed as loudly as he can.

"A little kid with a weapon! Put that thing away before you hurt yourself, munchkin.", he said as he tapped the hilt of his sword and it flew out of its' sheathe and went a bit in the air as he catched the hilt and then held it pointed toward the little shit, a glint of blood lust showing in his eyes. He wanted to hurt this girl, he wanted to break her, and then after he was done he would get sex from the newly modified hot girl that stood beside him. Why not? He was Grimmjow fucking Jaggerjacks, he got what he fucking wanted and anyone who disagreed with him would get a kick in the fucking face.

Grimmjow watched the sound wave crash the sand around, but he did not step back, and the expression of blood lust did not change on his face. "Nice...so we are releasing reiatsu then?", Grimmjow said as he allowed his own reiatsu to appear around him like blue fire which kicked up a large amount of sand. Those who were of a lower power would feel a level of killing intent that they had hoped they would never see again. "So you want to rip my spine out from my ass if I don't explain why the cat became a hot woman? Well let me be quite honest.... at this point I would rather rip your head off and shit down your neck than tell you how and why she got hot.", Grimmjow said, the grin did not fade as he kneeled down to face level with the little girl. "I think that this battle may be more than a warm up to me after all!", he said letting out one of his roaring laughs as he stood back up and let his reiatsu run rampant.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Sample_5bce1be0d142077bec102c50298d

Mizuki blinks confused, first he was in awe then he was just upon against her like the hyper little fucking kitten..He was just insane for dancing around her, when he brush against her leg, she knew that he was aroused.. Grimmjow seemed to seen a goddess of beauty when his eyes laid upon the naked woman. By god he might hot but that didn't stop her from slowly backing away from him. Mizuki just smiled evilly as Ashlei asked her the question. Grimmjow completely was interesting.. It might be a bit mean but it was very very hot. Sure she was just as cruel like him but she found it a complete turn on when it was coming from the opposite sex. Now something was off about Ashlei and she noticed it, this girl must have something up her sleeve. Getting in-front of the the two, with her naked front just facing Grimmjow; grasping onto his tight ass, and her other hand grabbed his own and placed it on her hip. She didn't know what will turn him away but he had to distracted by her. Maybe she was smoking hot but she wanted to get him away from little girl.. "Oh my, that tight ass.... I think we need to have some alone time...."

Glancing back the tiny female then winking at her. Mizuki gave her a sly smile before chuckling "I am old as shit but I just didn't transform because I didn't see like it. Until my claw got stuck..." Sure the little was cute but she didn't fly that way. Mizuki began to slowly pull herself on top of him, trying to distract him from the battle. If there might be boobs, but she was the perfect one to distract him. "Come on... I wanna play.... I wanna see why they call you the king of the jungle, Grimmjow...You can rip her up later~" Mizuki's teeth pulled on his shirt forcefully, his reitsu might be strong but she was within her hollow form was able to withstand it. Mizuki just stopped waiting for Grimmjow reply and accept his offer before he is completely shown his ass to himself.

Last edited by Unknown on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 pm

At this point, Ashlei was not very happy. A hot chick randomly turns up and she gets just a look? When she grows up, Ashlei will have to rub it in their faces. Thats if she ever grows up because her current appearance for all these years has been a lot slower than usual. For now, she had to do something to end this ridiculous charade even if she does the same to her friends.

"Im touched. You appear and completely ignore me then parade around this idiot without giving the slightest hint... to the strongest force in this entire world!"

Ashlei raised her sword as reitsu plummeted downwards causing the floor to part slightly. The previous heat waves became much more violent and scorched the floor around her making the sands black. Then, she tilted her head sideways and was gone. The sound of a sonido echoed around as she appeared straight behind grimmjow. Her arm already in mid swing, she slammed the sword straight downwards causing the pressure in the air to go berserk. Anger was forced into this strike, enough to blast a crater into the ground.
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm
Las Noches holds the Queen of Demons (open) - Page 2 GrimmRef3

That is when the earth split, he was distracted by the beautiful arrancar woman, but when he felt the spiritual pressure from above he had only a split second to spare. People always called him heartless, but as soon as he saw the girl in danger, he could not help, but push her away from him and bring his sword up to block. However, the pressure alone got to Grimmjow, and sliced him across the chest, adding another future scar to the line up scars he already had. He blocked the slice of the sword, but even as he blocked it he fell to one knee, and held the blade back. He looked back at the girl now and then back to the Cero Espada. "Maybe I was wrong about you, imouto-chan.", he growled a bit in pain as he sonido'd away from the attack and landed a few feet away, watching the blade hit the sand and create a massive crater where it had hit. The grin on his face remained, but now he was no longer being cocky, he was showing off how impressed he was.

Moving back over to the fallen Arrancar he would put his hand down to her, trying his best to hide the bit of pain he was feeling right now across his chest, and turned to look at the Cero Espada again. "What is your name, imouto-chan?", he said to the little shit with his grin still in place. "Let me know your name so I can leave here at least knowing that.", he said, knowing that right now there was no way he could take this foe on. He would need to release "it" to do so, but he had forbiden himself from using it until he got his rematch with Ichigo, and since he had not yet fought him...he would hold that power deep within for now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum