Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nickcca sirpirzie party Left_bar_bleue0/0Nickcca sirpirzie party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nickcca sirpirzie party Empty Nickcca sirpirzie party

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:40 pm
Nickcca was on his away home for fulll day of partying he tired and he did alot of working cleaning up atfer people he sighs he uttty forget it was his own Birthday today in fact becuase he worked so hard he wlaked to his door. It a hot night as the wind blew softly across his skin his face giveing the cool dow nthat he need for the long hot sunny day he put his hand on the door and opened the door to his home. " Mans it been really hot today i wonderer why it olny me and few other i nthe 9th halls today maybe it some kind of misson the othere where on or meeting or something oh well i might go home at least I can rest for the day andeat." He opened the door his room was utttly drak Nickcca did not remneber truning off all the light what was going on he looked around maybe some broke in he got hismelf reday inciase of an armbush in his home withdarwing both his sorwds.
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nickcca sirpirzie party Left_bar_bleue0/0Nickcca sirpirzie party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nickcca sirpirzie party Empty Re: Nickcca sirpirzie party

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm
"Happy B...", as Hisagi went to say happy birthday to his friend Nickcca the door would open abruptl and Hisagi would be hit square in the face with it just as the lights came on. A large amount of laughing and "Happy birthdays" filled Nickcca's house as everyone began to realize that Hisagi had just gotten his lights knocked out. Hisagi who had been planning out his party for some time instantly regretted his choice of role in opening the door for Nickcca to his house. Now, layed out on the floor, and seeing stars the voice of his zanpakotu would fill his head with laughter as Hisagi lay motionless on the floor.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nickcca sirpirzie party Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nickcca sirpirzie party Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Nickcca sirpirzie party Empty Re: Nickcca sirpirzie party

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 pm
Locked since there hasn't been a post here since July. If you want to unlock it, go for it. But be sure to post.

Nickcca sirpirzie party WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum