Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Shisome + Meimu ~ Empty Shisome + Meimu ~

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:35 am
  • Name Of Character: Shisome
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3141-human-saihossoku-shisome-human-doll-approved-5-5

• Reasons For Upgrading: Shisome has been part of a few building threads, woefully left incomplete or still pending. However, they all have at least 3 posts, I believe, in them from me. The list can be found Here. Yes, I am very patient with some of these posts, but.. Shisome was the first character I made here, and I think that she's ready for a bit of advancement. I can vaguely refer to non-finished topics skillfully, leaving enough room to add in whatever gets done in those threads. I just, personally think, that, Particularly with Fragments and Rosenrot, that Shisome is due for a bit of a boost.

What Are You Upgrading: Once the reviewing staff member has agreed, I would like to edit my file upon the update tier given. If I can access a power, I will add that in too. I would also like someone to arrange to assign will power skills after or before the revamp : I added them in myself the first time, but I would like a double check, if anyone is willing. I will even repost the app completely so that a mod may check it fully.

• Any Extra Notes: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• Approved By: Pockeh/Tsubine

• Name Of Character: Meimu
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3378-shinigami-zoujunsei-meimu-the-shield

• Reasons For Upgrading: Meimu has done a few threads, one of which tied second in TotM. Threads here Two of her threads have made it to page two, and I have another thread to be formed. I think that in the topic that made it TotM [I'm not lost or am I hurt!] she has preformed very well, and there is plenty of character developpment.

What Are You Upgrading: A new tier if possible, depending on the reviewing staff, and permission for Shikai. I will update or create a new app if needed, and let it be modded as willed.

• Any Extra Notes: Same as before, any extra questions can be directed to me.

• Approved By: Pockeh
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shisome + Meimu ~ Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shisome + Meimu ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shisome + Meimu ~ Empty Re: Shisome + Meimu ~

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:57 am
The first I approve. Though what tier she gets you'll need to discuss with an admin. The second, I approve with a tier of 3-1. Start working on Dat shikai if you'd like to up her tier even further than that.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shisome + Meimu ~ Left_bar_bleue7380/100Shisome + Meimu ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Shisome + Meimu ~ Empty Re: Shisome + Meimu ~

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 pm
I'll bump Shisome up to 5-1+.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum