Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itch that needs to be scratched Left_bar_bleue5/100Itch that needs to be scratched Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Itch that needs to be scratched Empty Itch that needs to be scratched

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 am
I'm in a few rp threads so far but nothing really catching my eye or my mind so if anyone has any idea's for a good fucking time I would like you to send me a message or just tell me the thread so we can blow shit up..... or something along those lines....

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itch that needs to be scratched Left_bar_bleue0/0Itch that needs to be scratched Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Itch that needs to be scratched Empty Re: Itch that needs to be scratched

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 am
I'm willing to lend you the services of Lieutenant Colonel of the Vizard Kidō Corps, Roronoa Zoro. If you're up for it, that is.

Spoiler:
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itch that needs to be scratched Left_bar_bleue5/100Itch that needs to be scratched Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 am
I'm up for it. I'm 3rd seat spec ops for the corps. Link me.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Anonymous

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 am
:C what I'm not interesting enough for you D
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am
You are it's just Momma U hasn't posted in awhile and I want to keep rp'ing. I'll still be in your thread

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itch that needs to be scratched Left_bar_bleue0/0Itch that needs to be scratched Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm
A thread with Me,the Lt.Col of spec. ops in the viz corps, Shou nagano is open in karakura forest if you want to join ^^. Zoro is in it too.
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 am
Thread name?

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itch that needs to be scratched Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Itch that needs to be scratched Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 am
-pokes Carter- The Moon in the Forest Thread in Karakura Forest; it's your post, mate.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am

Itch that needs to be scratched CrossSig
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itch that needs to be scratched Left_bar_bleue60/100Itch that needs to be scratched Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 am

Archiving this thing

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum