Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
Anonymous

JJ Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 am
>giggling like a maniac

U MAD BRO

U MAD?

>CACKLED

<3
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 am
>.> 19 app put aways were the exact same post.

5 others were the exact same post.

35 had the exact same pic.

'_' Only for the sole purpose of topping a worked for 40-post lead.

>OOOO LOOKS WHO'S GOING THROUGH YOUR ARCHIVES

>THIS IS A COMPETITION, YOU SAID. SO I'M TREATING IT AS SUCH.

I can understand wanting to even things up, but when all of 4 of my last twenty posts have been checking stuff in a similar manner, IN ADDITION to the fact that those WEREN'T driven by any sense of competition, makes me mood go SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRAL.

-paragraph removed due to unsettling reasoning-

I love ya to death, Aiv, but this is REALLY pushing the buttons related to my belief that good work should equal value.

So ya, I mad. And I will be 2-3x more mad if no content posts today. I dun care if you have to go somewhere, you chose to use that time you could have spent posting for other things.

>_< I was actually not going to post this, but then decided I would, Ms. Cackle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 am
>CACKLED MORE.

I just got into staff work mood yesterday, and that basically made up for the week or so I've been not doing as much ;^; I tend to high bulk. and I woulda customized each post, but fuck's sake, it was 4am. D<

Either way, the work got done, you shouldn't be complainin's. *pokes*

currently working on some organizing stuff, and then I'll probs dip to posting =w=
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:43 am
You'd better, or else...

Nathan: -teaches Len what suicide is-

Len: ._.@his life @Deathrender

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am
FOR SOME REASON, School internet is hating on Nature Iramasha Scramble and won't let me open it, keeps being blocked. Well, here's the post, and you can write yours if you need to before I get a chance to put it up for real, I suppose...

James watched as Inanna opened her door, blinking. They're mismatchd eyes met, red at blue and blue at red. His ears and tail shot out, surprised, as she grabbed his hand, dragging him into his own room. Well… she looks ok… I think. He thought, still having been a bit surprised by that noise. Then she suddenly stopped. For some reason, she took one look at the bed and froze, turning back to James. James raised an eyebrow and looked past her, seeing and recognizing the gigantic mane of golden hair.

"MOONIE! WHAT IN THE LORD OF THE ISRAELITE'S NAME ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" He asked him, walking up to the side of the bed… and then stopping, his elbows back in shock, as he took a step back. "M-m-m-Moonie…" He said, turning around to Inanna. "B-B-brought a g-girl home… it seems…" He said, stuttering slightly, still shocked. He turned around, looking at Inanna. "Um… what should we do…?"

Moonie's sensitive ears picked up the sound as the door opened. Although he didn't really care, he did wonder who it was, until his sensitive nose picked up the scents. He widened his eyes. Voi, it's boss James and the chick Inanna, who looks just like Boss James! He thought, moving his face close to Shisome's. "Oi, Shi…! Wake up…! We've got visitors…!" He said softly, whispering, trying to wake her up, his frame shrinking away as he suddenly heard James shouting out. Moonie was doing his best not to turn his face around, trying his best to look asleep. I was too tired to notice it before, but this place reeks of Boss James… Gah… what am I supposed to do…? He wondered, having a bad feeling that this wouldn’t end well…

- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 am
Amara: *murders Justin repeatedly for a thousand years*

Althought, Len would just become a spirit. XD

And.. Inanna's just as oblivious on that as moonie, remember? XD

here's the post, make your own reply until you can post againz 8D

The suddenly yelling, and tossing and turning of the warmth woke the black haired girl. The human did the first thing on her instinct : separating from the male, her body rolled onto the floor, the knife flying out of her hand, as her red eyes had their pupil slit. The issue was that the knife, unlike her normal throw, was definitely different : there was a light spike to her hair, reminiscent of Moonie. Her body didn't stay still : the threat was still active, as her fighting instinct were awake with a snap, her body pushing with more speed and strength she's ever had. The black hair girl's face was blank, no emotions, even as the slitted eyes focused on the male.

That was when the gust of wind came in. Inanna had seen the knife, and her hand and pulled James out of the way, noting idly it was like Moonie's gravity manipulation. Her wind was easily stirred : the windows threw themselves open, as a large gust of wind surrounded the girl in a sudden spiral, the Air Iramasha looking almost graceful, as the wind spurred in a whirlwind, pinning the movements of the black haired girl. There was no chance of escape, even as she seemed to be struggling.

But Inanna didn't take the time to think : her body glided into the burst of wind, and just hugged the girl. Strangely, Shisome felt instantly calmed, as the wind disappeared. Without a word, Inanna just carried the black haired girl to the bed, and sat on it, with the girl on her lap. Making a brush of wind, she began to comb the other's hair, the seemingly moments of panic over, as the two girls were just peacefully with one another. Actually.. Inanna sensed something strange, and her mind touched lightly of the girl's.

The connection was made in an instant.

'Hello?' spoke the Air sprite.
    - Oh.. greetings.
    - I suppose you know Moonie?
    - Ah.. yes. Can you tell me where I am?
    - At the Nature Iramasha base dear.
    - This.. is where Moonie lives?
    - Yes. I'm surprised you know how to link, you seem human,
    - I.. Moonie did it with me yesterday and I just seem to know it.
    - Ah. Well, I'm Inanna. I'm pretty James and Moonie have things to talk about.
    - ... Am I trouble?
    - Not at all. I'm kind of happy actually : the only other girl is Anna, and she's dependant on James.
    - .. Oh. I'm Shisome.
    - That's a pretty name! I'm sorry for being rough with you. Are you hurt?
    - No.. I'm fine.
    - Ah, a bit shy? Don't worry, I don't talk out loud a lot either.
    - Oh.. so you communicate like this often?
    - Yes. But it's alright. Are you hungry?
    - No.. I want to see the resolution of this conflict.
    - Oh.. yes, I see. You care for Moonie some.
    - ...... maybe.
    - At least you can half-admit it! Well, here your hair is all fixed.
    - Thank you..
    - Least I could do! Do you want me to put you down?
    - ... no...
    - Ah.. do you want me to hug you then?

As there was no answer, Inanna began to get worried. Shisome felt embarrassed : she felt so open, so vulnerable. But after a few moments, the human's arms wrapped around the Iramasha's body, and hugged her, shyly. With a smile, Inanna patted Shisome's head, and cradled her, holding her as she watched James and Moonie.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 pm
Here we are. Still not workin'

(Note that I said NATHAN)

Justin: >WHY

And Len could always suicide twice (:P)

Moonie watched as suddenly Shisome rolled off from the bed. "Shi!" He called out, but she wasn't listening to him right now. Moonie watched as the knife went past his head, as James' cat eyes shot open, ducking down in reflex. Moonie's eyes stayed on Shisome's face, seeing the doll-like face return once more to it.

James' ducking was pointless, as he felt a hand pulling him out of the way, hearing the knife THUNK into the wooden wall that was a part of his room. He glanced back at it for just a moment. Moonie… what have you gotten yourself into this time, you crazy dog… He thought to himself, sighting inside his mind as he looked back over in time with Moonie to see Inanna hugging the girl calmly. Moonie released a sigh, sitting up in the bed, showing that both of them were fully clothed, and James gave a relieved sigh. While he wasn't sure entirely about most of that stuff, he was taught at least what it WAS so that he could stay away from it while he was with the Israelites.

Moonie scooted himself over next to Inanna, and James just decided things would probably be best if he poofed into cat form. So it was a brown, long-haired cat that leaped onto the bed, laying in Moonie's lap and staring up at the two girls. James glanced at Moonie, as Moonie just blinked, sending James all the images of what he had done the last two days… minus the cheek licking. He kept that bit to himself.

James merely observed all of it within his mind, sighing as he finished understanding.

Moonie, do you have any idea what you may have done?
Not a one, boss.
Well, you're going to take responsibility.
Ok then.
That means taking care of her, making sure she's happy during her stay, getting her food, keeping her company AND keeping her safe.
Yes, Boss.
...do you really care for this girl, Moonie?
….voi, I do, Boss… but I don't really get it.

James sighed through his cat's mouth, before looking back up at Moonie. Then he glanced over at Shisome and Inanna; believing they were probably done as well. Moonie and James entering into the two girl's mind link, their own conversation finished by this point. James sent Inanna the same images that Moonie had sent him, so that she would understand what exactly was going on as well, as he spoke to all of them collectively.

Welcome to the Nature Iramasha base, Ms. Shisome. My name is James Mizumuzi…
He's my Boss, Shi!
Moonie suddenly interrupting, a smile on his face, James sighing once more.

Indeed, I am the leader of the Nature Iramasha, and Moonie's "Boss." Now, is there anything that we can help YOU with? He asked, waiting to see what their reply would be…

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 am
WELP...

Putting this up now cause I'll be unable to soon x_x

1. >THAT. FACE. Thought we weren't doing staff work today? Or did we call that off? -stares at OTM's-

2. Out of curiousity... who is Lily? owo -unable to see pics or anything due to blocker-

3. I'mma postin' for Redd, so that'll be done in the near future...

4. -stares at Len now suddenly in COTM- >WTF That's cool tho'

5. ...If he DOES win, lol I haven't a clue what I would put the prizes towards XD Although some would most likely go towards some more nifty items for him...

6. OwO Done with today's update.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:35 am
I promised Frost I'd do the OTM last night. It's the ONLY thing I'm doing, and I'm keeping my promise. I just fell asleep so I couldn't do it last night.. so I did it when I woke up this morning.

After my laptop died on my Shisome/Inanna post and I was too depressed to retry ;~;

Anyways, me and Rav were wondering if you could be a super nifty demon NPC? I can pm you the details, or talk about it later?

Also, Ivy/Chi are gonna be twin sisters. They're obsessed with killing/sexing vampires in general. And they're Nyx's kids, or at least related to them. X3

That branch is gonna be added to the Kiyoraka too. XD
Anonymous

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 am
... Erm. XD

1. Fine then... I suppose.

2. DARN ._. That sucks. BUT I BELIEVE IN YA! YOU CAN DO EET!

3. I guess so, just tell me the details. ... -remembers the last time he fought Ravana with an NPC Demon in the viz war- >lolz

4. ... Erm.............................................................................................................. by whom? And second... Should I be concerned?@Brian
[10:08:26 AM] JJ: Derp. couldn't post in the communication thread
[10:08:30 AM] JJ: it's being blocked
[10:08:57 AM] JJ: gonna leap off now. I can see stuff in the Communication, just not respond to it >.>

^ MY FACE. = O.O???

1. IT BETTER BE FINE. But finito. PROMISE.

2. I will. Later. >stares at WIP section. Almost done there.

3. Well, it's for Tawny and Izanagi. Basically the demon is one that Tawny faced before, thinking of one that escaped her massacring the demons that slain mos tof her clan branch.

4. Not necessarily : these are the kids/step-kids that Nyx has with her husband. He died, became a hollow, killed her, and then died. Before she could kill him. So she destroyed most of Japan's section of that clan. XD 'cept for her children/step-children, because she IS motherly.. it's just hiding very well. That and she pulled an Itachi. Sorta.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum